Black and White hearts pictures coloured!

Scotland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alwaysthereinspirit
Could you do something with this one please. I've printed the rest and they look great, so ta for that guys.

rrrtpv.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but O'Connor, Bone and Robertson.

Obviously the 4-5-1 wasn't around then.;)

I am working on a couple, here's just one at the mo... from the '56 cup final.

Any requests are welcome.

Original:

0,,10289~3736230,00.jpg

New:

Photobucket

Nice work!

You just need to add the green snot running down the Cetic Goalies nose for total authenticity! ;)

jamboinglasgow

this is a great thread. Some really good work has been done here and very well done to all who have done the pictures. The first together pic is now my wallpaper.

I think the old post a hearts picture thread should come back. I know it was lost when the forum was reset at the begining of last year but it brought some great memories back and showed some great iconic photos. Should of been made a sticky in the first place.

this is a great thread. Some really good work has been done here and very well done to all who have done the pictures. The first together pic is now my wallpaper.

I think the old post a hearts picture thread should come back. I know it was lost when the forum was reset at the begining of last year but it brought some great memories back and showed some great iconic photos. Should of been made a sticky in the first place.

I agree, what an absolutely brilliant suggestion jamboinglasgow. I was just thinking about that thread the other day, you beat me too it! It was a great thread, a really really great thread. Please mods, listen to the jkb masses, bring it back.......

Did I mention it was me who started that thread?:laugh:

jamboinglasgow
I agree, what an absolutely brilliant suggestion jamboinglasgow. I was just thinking about that thread the other day, you beat me too it! It was a great thread, a really really great thread. Please mods, listen to the jkb masses, bring it back.......

Did I mention it was me who started that thread?:laugh:

:laugh:It was a rubbish thread then:laugh::laugh::laugh:

seriously though it needs to be started again if it cant be recovered. Since you started the original I vote you start it again.

Blood doesn't show on a maroon jersey.

john.jpg

That is brilliant Scotland, i have just moved into a new flat and was looking to get some old school hearts photos for a spare room or hall decoration, i would love that one with the "blood doesnt show on a maroon jersey" written on it. would you be able to do that? i am a bit of a techniphobe and wouldnt know where to start

also does anyone know where you can get pictures made into prints at a decent price???

That is brilliant Scotland, i have just moved into a new flat and was looking to get some old school hearts photos for a spare room or hall decoration, i would love that one with the "blood doesnt show on a maroon jersey" written on it. would you be able to do that? i am a bit of a techniphobe and wouldnt know where to start

also does anyone know where you can get pictures made into prints at a decent price???

Yup i will do that, I will also resize it for a better quality for you, I might also slightly tidy up the ground so that it is perfect.

Scotland

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I know you wont like the writing so i'll change that if you want

image-50333727-1920x1200.jpg

New desktop background for me, outstanding.

T-Shirt printing an option for this one, outstanding slogan!

Thanks for that mate, that is an amazing photo

brilliant work

Stupid Sexy Flanders

If you just want it A4 size, you can buy photo paper and just print it out yourself? I think I'm going to do that for myself and one for my Grandad.

If you just want it A4 size, you can buy photo paper and just print it out yourself? I think I'm going to do that for myself and one for my Grandad.

I have today ordered the print from a company that make picture into print online, got it done for ?10, going to look very nice..... I hope :mw_rolleyes:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I have today ordered the print from a company that make picture into print online, got it done for ?10, going to look very nice..... I hope :mw_rolleyes:

Do they print it A4 or do they do bigger sizes? And if they do bigger, do you have a link?

The BuzzBomb has JapanJambo written all over it.

I have a couple for you, but no idea of how to get them to youa sthey are too big a file for here. PM me if you would like to do them. I'm sure everyone would like them.

This one's for Bill Duff . . . that's his auld man Willie in goals ensuring the defence stays as solid as the castle rock.

WillieDuff_2.png

This one's for Bill Duff . . . that's his auld man Willie in goals ensuring the defence stays as solid as the castle rock.

WillieDuff_2.png

Nice

Colours are very bold, gives the picture a sort of painting quality.

I might try one if you've got any more Bill.

Scotland

guys i have been watching this forum since it started and i am in absolute awe of some of the stuff on here... ill most definitely be printing some of these off for the flat. as long as thats ok with you guys?

really, hats off to everyone thats done this.

I seem to recall reading Oor Dave saying he never did like the photo of him grabbing Billy bremner by the lapels, I wonder if it would be a different story had the wee ginger been a hobo ! :mw_rolleyes:

MackayBremner.png

Wow.... defo a tshirt in that.

Quality Scotland.

Son Of Anarchy

Its times like this i wish i would join the 21st century and get a bloody printer,lol. The iron man pic is superb and should be the front cover of a book!

I seem to recall reading Oor Dave saying he never did like the photo of him grabbing Billy bremner by the lapels, I wonder if it would be a different story had the wee ginger been a hobo ! :mw_rolleyes:

MackayBremner.png[/QUOT

Still got it Donny, superb :D

Still got it Donny, superb :D

Cheers mate, now all we need is a picture of 'Busby' biting the wee gingers ankles . . . :laugh::527:

guys i have been watching this forum since it started and i am in absolute awe of some of the stuff on here... ill most definitely be printing some of these off for the flat. as long as thats ok with you guys?

really, hats off to everyone thats done this.

Yup thats fine for me, and i'm sure Don won't mind

Archived