Branimir Kostadinov in national team again

jamboBG

His brother annoys me

Hes on here blaming hearts in the past for his being dropped to the u21's and suggesting we are damaging his career or not helping it enough when we suggest a loan, yet all the time his brother isnt even our best u19 striker

And I dont fall for hype, ive been saying he wont make it for ages now, im just fed up of people who havent seen him building him up when its clear he wont make it

And now you know how many of us on this board feel about you.

I have seen Branny many times and he is class. Given the right service he will score goals. He is also inconsistent, something to be expected in a young player, particularly when the line-up changes every game. Maybe, if you have seen him play, you saw him in one of his poorer games.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His brother annoys me

Hes on here blaming hearts in the past for his being dropped to the u21's and suggesting we are damaging his career or not helping it enough when we suggest a loan, yet all the time his brother isnt even our best u19 striker

And I dont fall for hype, ive been saying he wont make it for ages now, im just fed up of people who havent seen him building him up when its clear he wont make it

Prancer.

I normally stick up for you against a lot of the stick you get on this board.

I think you often provide a valuable contribution, even if that is sometimes just to rock the boat.

I would also defend your right to post yuor views on this board.

However this time you might as well have punched a puppy in the face.

As i cant really agree of defend what you have said.

I think your attack on jamboBG and Branny are simply out of spite and a need to say something contraversial in this instance.

If it wasnt meant to cause a fuss, it could have been worded differently.

Just out of interest, what sort of crowds do the Under 19's get nowadays?

There seems to be an awful lot of experts from both sides of the debate on here. I have seen Kostadinov's picture in the Evening News and read about him in posts from his brother. I know very little about the lad as he has not played for the first team yet.

If he does, then I can start to form an opinion on him, until then, I will leave all of the praise from up on high and the damnation to those that OBVIOUSLY go to under 19's games regularly.

There seems to be an awful lot of experts from both sides of the debate on here. I have seen Kostadinov's picture in the Evening News and read about him in posts from his brother. I know very little about the lad as he has not played for the first team yet.

If he does, then I can start to form an opinion on him, until then, I will leave all of the praise from up on high and the damnation to those that OBVIOUSLY go to under 19's games regularly.

Depends on the weather really. Up to 150 I'd say. Rare occasions like a derby a few more.

jamboinglasgow
Depends on the weather really. Up to 150 I'd say. Rare occasions like a derby a few more.

and hopefully me on Saturday for the first time:) where I can form opnions on the players.

jamboinglasgow

I think its amazing the amount of players people like prancer are writing off at the age of 18. I have a lot of faith in Branny and from eveything that JamboBG has said about the national youth teams then it is an achievement he has got in. I think that Branny, Templeton and Glen will all make it but at the momment we need a manager who knows how to bring the youth in right.

I think we have seen some good and bad players come through in the last few seasons, good in Jonsson and Driver and bad (who can still come good) in Elliot and Mole.

It's more the stick for anyone who dares to say they don't rate him that does it for me.

The only "stick" i've seen on this thread is JamboBG being abused for posting good news about one of our players, and then anyone who's taken it as the good news it is being labelled an "apologist", but each to their own. :rolleyes:

At the end of the day his brother was on here a few months back blaming hearts for his progress staltering

At that time I personally got sick of him

His brother isnt even a first pick for the u19's so being on here moaning at hearts for not giving him more chances etc stunk

If his brother wants to make it he should let himself do the talking were it matters, as opposed to svet doing the talking were it doesnt matter

North Berwick Jambo
His brother annoys me

He is overated and his brothers threads won't make him a better player

Hes a month off being 19, given what he costs us it would be worrying if the wasnt in the u19 squad

He's nowere near the first team and given his age and hype thats extremely dissapointing and concerning

I fear hes going to dissapear without a trace once his deal is up

FFS you really do think the sun shines out your own a**e, you just cant help yourself can you, you are nothing but an immature over opinionated attention seeking wind up merchant, life has been fairly peaceful on JKB till you reappeared & in that time you have already managed to annoy most of the board & now you decide to start on Jambo BG.

You need a reality check mate, i bet you that more folk are interested in anything JamboBG has to say than the boring constant arguements you produce.

FFS you really do think the sun shines out your own a**e, you just cant help yourself can you, you are nothing but an immature over opinionated attention seeking wind up merchant, life has been fairly peaceful on JKB till you reappeared & in that time you have already managed to annoy most of the board & now you decide to start on Jambo BG.

You need a reality check mate, i bet more folk are interested in what anything JamboBG has to say than the boring constant arguements you produce.

Sorry but did you actually read my posts

This is a website for opinions

That is my opinion

His brother comes on here a few months ago and has a go at the club for wrecking his international chances and wanting to send him on loan, all the while his brother isnt being particularly great

This club has already given branny a lot of chances and help to settle, he isnt delivering and for his brother to blame that on the club was out of order

He is 19 in a few weeks, he should be pushing on the first team door and he is nowere near

Maybe branny should do his own talking were it matters

North Berwick Jambo

That is my opinion

:dramaqueen:

Captain Canada

He is 19 in a few weeks, he should be pushing on the first team door and he is nowere near

I don't agree - sticking Mole and Elliot in the team at that age has done neither of them any good - surely someone who's just about to turn 19 isn't expected to be near the first team - there aren't too many others of that age who even get on our bench.

So what if his brother came on here and had a go at the club - I would have thought he'd know more about the situation than anyone. Also, everyone on here seems to be constantly having a go at the club so why single him out?

You need a reality check mate, i bet you that more folk are interested in anything JamboBG has to say than the boring constant arguements you produce.

Well said, crawf.

I keep hoping to read about Prancer being found in a seedy hotel with a keyboard trapped in the alimentary canal, but as a Hearts fan, I'm used to having to wait for the occasional successes.

North Berwick Jambo
Well said, crawf.

I keep hoping to read about Prancer being found in a seedy hotel with a keyboard trapped in the alimentary canal, but as a Hearts fan, I'm used to having to wait for the occasional successes.

;) Reply of the week so far mate!

Watch out the apologists will be along just now to tell you how Branny is the greatest thing since sliced bread etc etc.

Though shalt not criticise.

same old same old.

sigh.

anything positive to contribute to this debate.

me i think imho he, Branny, might make it tho' it may not be @ hearts. in all honesty i haven't seen enough of him in competive games to make a valued judgement either way.

as for his brother being annoying; people in glass houses eh? :wavey:

HMFCjamieHMFC

Why do people have to turn a thread about a good thing about a future hearts prospect into a abuse toward his brother because hes over eager to tell us how is brother is getting on :rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog
Prancer's made a right **** of himself.

Thats a first for granny prancer i usually find his posts so well balanced .

How does granny know what branys brother was posting on here 2 months ago was he not banned and bad mouthing kickback somewhere else?

For the record i dont think his brother slagged off hearts but he did disagree with hearts then plan to put him out on loan.

every forum has to have one i believe,

its the law.

tho' u should be allowed to swap them.

e.g trade ur attention seeking geek for a self-opinioniated negative knobend. :wavey:

every forum has to have one i believe,

its the law.

tho' u should be allowed to swap them.

e.g trade ur attention seeking geek for a self-opinioniated negative knobend. :wavey:

its like pokemon - gotta catch em all!!

Susie-Jambo-66

I go to all the home U19 games and you are lucky if about 30 turn up. It is a shame as they could do with the support from fans

From what i've been told all is not rosy at Riccy. Mr Murray is not at all liked and it's impacting on the kids, Copil is desperate to leave and Branny aint that hot. Don't shoot the messenger just passing on what someone in the know told me.

IN YOUR OPINION

and his brother annoys you? Boo feckin hoo. I know who I'd rather have posting on the board anyway.

here here prancer calling someone annoying that is legendary...................

Pay no attention, jamboBG - there are plenty folk on here who are genuinely interested in Branny's progress!

All of us i would suggest!

From what i've been told all is not rosy at Riccy. Mr Murray is not at all liked and it's impacting on the kids, Copil is desperate to leave and Branny aint that hot. Don't shoot the messenger just passing on what someone in the know told me.

Which one?

Copil is desperate to leave, everyone's aware of that.

Susie-Jambo-66
Pay no attention, jamboBG - there are plenty folk on here who are genuinely interested in Branny's progress!

Well said yes there are some of us who do like to here how he is getting on.

:1022:

Well said yes there are some of us who do like to here how he is getting on.

:1022:

I take branny isnt on bebo then?

Given the amount of money our club has spent on branny, and his family its only fair we are allowed an opinion on him, beit positive or negative

His brothers happy to take the praise, football isnt all one sided and if his brother or he cant cope with it maybe they should stay away from the profession

Given the amount of money our club has spent on branny, and his family its only fair we are allowed an opinion on him, beit positive or negative

His brothers happy to take the praise, football isnt all one sided and if his brother or he cant cope with it maybe they should stay away from the profession

You are allowed an opinion.

However that does not mean you need to be an ass while giving it.

That is my opinion

His brother comes on here a few months ago and has a go at the club for wrecking his international chances and wanting to send him on loan, all the while his brother isnt being particularly great

This club has already given branny a lot of chances and help to settle, he isnt delivering and for his brother to blame that on the club was out of order

Maybe branny should do his own talking were it matters

so what your saying is jambo bg has no right to come on to a message board he is a member of and critisise the way our club is being run...(im sure he knows more than we do)

while everyone else has been doing it for the last 3 years....

maybe hearts are holding up his brothers progress maybe it is our fault that

he is not physically developing in the way someone of his age should be..

apart from driver and berra who exactly has broke through the ranks in the last 3 years and held down there 1st team slot.....

do our youths actually have a hope in hell of breaking through. maybe there all a bit ****ed off that there is not much sign of youth getting a chance..

and lets face it when they do get a chance re elliot,mole if they dont score a hatrick each week they are crusified by our own fans.............

so what your saying is jambo bg has no right to come on to a message board he is a member of and critisise the way our club is being run...(im sure he knows more than we do)

apart from driver and berra who exactly has broke through the ranks in the last 3 years and held down there 1st team slot.....

do our youths actually have a hope in hell of breaking through. maybe there all a bit ****ed off that there is not much sign of youth getting a chance..

and lets face it when they do get a chance re elliot,mole if they dont score a hatrick each week they are crusified by our own fans.............

Eggert?

noones denying you an opinion, but theres no need to be rude, even abusive to a guy going out of his way to tell us how one of our younger players are doing.

you may not think Branney will make it, but just answer me one question: is Branney being involved with his national team a bad thing for Heart of Midlothian Football Club (thats what the thread was started for after all)

Frankly our youth system is awful

we either develop skillful players who cant hold their own physically (hamill, sloan) or monsters who are hatchet men (simmons, armstrong)

We dont produce nearly enough decent players and given the money we have spent over the last 2-3 years that is concerning

Id have expected us to start to see the benefits of romanovs investment by now and only McGowan looks nearly ready

The rest maybe have the skill but look a long way off the first team

I think we need to look at having a major overhaul at youth level as they simply arent delivering, this is made even more concerning when you consider the investment

Id have to say I doubt we have more than 2 or 3 players under 20 who will go onto be top division pros

we either develop skillful players who cant hold their own physically (hamill, sloan) or monsters who are hatchet men (simmons, armstrong)

We dont produce nearly enough decent players and given the money we have spent over the last 2-3 years that is concerning

Id have expected us to start to see the benefits of romanovs investment by now and only McGowan looks nearly ready

I think we need to look at having a major overhaul at youth level as they simply arent delivering, this is made even more concerning when you consider the investment

Id have to say I doubt we have more than 2 or 3 players under 20 who will go onto be top division pros

IN YOUR EFFING OPINION!!!!!

And - shock, horror! - he's the oldest one! Imagine that!

Eggert?

forgot about him but is he 1st choice week in week out...

only driver and berra are its not a great return.....

so your know agreeing with jambo bg and you can understand where him and his families angst comes from..............

IN YOUR EFFING OPINION!!!!!

And - shock, horror! - he's the oldest one! Imagine that!

So who else in your opinion looks like they could be a regular at SPL level in the next year to 18 months?

We have a lot of players who will be too old for the 19's next season

It is my opinion that once you reach that stage your either challenging for first team football or you should be offski

Whilst some players develop later, i do believe if you havent done enough to get yourself into reckoning for even the odd bench appearence by the time your 19 you should be trying your luck at a lowe level

ScottishSandstorm

That is quite simply not true. :mad:

so your know agreeing with jambo bg and you can understand where him and his families angst comes from..............

Not really I think branny simply isnt as good as he or the club thought

He imo doesnt look like he will make it and blaming hearts for that isnt really fair

His alleged reaction to the suggested loan move did it for me, brannys physicality is an issue so a loan move would have been brillant so if he did not wish this as was suggested i have to question his attitude

And the reason he was dropped from international level, imo is because his development faultered

Archived