Stopping Smoking - Hypnotism??

Isaac Begbie

Hi Folks

my partner is desperate to quit smoking, she's tried to give up many times before but just cant manage it by the conventional methods - patches etc.

She is now considering going for Hypnotherapy to see if that will work - does anyone have any experience with this, good or bad??

I know its not the cheapest option, but if it does the trick it'll be worth every penny. However we dont want to be shelling out cash if its not going to make any difference.

Any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

A guy at my work did the Hypnotherapy and hasn't smoked in 2 years. He said it was brilliant.

Thanks. Any idea which therapist he went to?

I just stopped.... been 3 weeks now.... smoked twice... semi final and out on the pash last Friday.... been fine apart from those two hiccups.

Thanks. Any idea which therapist he went to?

He isn't in work until later this afternoon, so I will try and get the details from him then.

He isn't in work until later this afternoon, so I will try and get the details from him then.

That would be sound. thanks

Here you go:

http://www.sarielsolutions.com/

He just needed one session, which lasted about 90 minutes from what he remembers, and he hasn't smoked since. I didn't want to press him on a price, as I'm sure it wasn't cheap, but I'm sure it pays for iteslf after a few months of not smoking.

I have stopped for 1 year and a month now. I used niquitine lozenges. Still do occasionally! :P

Never put a fag near my gub at all since I stopped. Quite proud of masel! I was on about 30 a day!

Never tried Hypnotism but I smoked 40 a day for 30 years and tried just about everything else to quit.

Last year I tried Champex. I don't know if it was just my time or not but after about 10 days on the stuff I couldn't stand the taste of a ciggy. Quit pretty much cold turkey 8 months ago and haven't touched a smoke since

Here you go:

http://www.sarielsolutions.com/

He just needed one session, which lasted about 90 minutes from what he remembers, and he hasn't smoked since. I didn't want to press him on a price, as I'm sure it wasn't cheap, but I'm sure it pays for iteslf after a few months of not smoking.

Shes phoned them today and its ?297. Quite a lot if it doesnt work, but cheap as chips if it does. Worth the money IMO

Shes phoned them today and its ?297. Quite a lot if it doesnt work, but cheap as chips if it does. Worth the money IMO

Most important thing is her commitment to it "working" - if she really wants to stop, the hypnosis will do it.

If, say, she is being pestered by someone else to stop, and isn't really on-message within herself, then it may not.

Sounds like she's in the right place for it to work.

Good luck !

What about hypnotism for fat barstradness???

I got an injury last summer meaning i stopped training. I'd always been a big eater and overweight but i'd lost it through training hard for 18 months.

Now I'm depressed, I can't stop eating or get motivated to start training again!!!

I'd also pay ?290 to reduce my appetite and increase my motivation.

Archived