Salvia Divinorum

Romanov Stole My Pension

North Berwick Jambo
Anyone ever tried this?

Cant say i have mate , do you recommend it?

heard its a wee bit trippy.. :confused:

prefer some NLX

Anyone ever tried this?

Aye it ****s you up for about 10 mins rushes,numbness and a very trippy feeling a few of us took blasts each and the best of it was laughing at the nick of the mates on it,one was holding onto the couch for dear life for about 5 mins ..

But me being a Hobo i obviously much prefer ma smack :P

Yeh.... depends on what one you get tho.,

The extract or just the dried leaves.

The extract (either x20 or x40) will make you trip out giggle and rush for a few mins... bong a couple on quick succession and you'll be ripped, you'll feel like some one is polling you down so sit down... very strange sensation..... had a very weird visual from it bit like a grid forming and reforming when people moved.

Don't do it in place where you could fall, ie balconys and stuff as people have been known to fight the pulling sensation and throw them selves against stuff with some force. (this is only witht he strong stuff)

The leaves, took us about 10 straight bongs very quickly to get any thing = waste of money.

BE CARFULL AS I DO KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE FREAKED ON IT.

From Wikipedia -

Salvinorin A is unique in that it is the only naturally occurring substance known to induce a visionary state this way. Salvia divinorum can be chewed or smoked to produce experiences ranging from uncontrollable laughter to much more intense and profoundly altered states. The duration is much shorter than for some other more well known psychedelics; the effects of smoked salvia typically last for only a few minutes. The most commonly reported after-effects include an increased feeling of insight and improved mood, and a sense of calmness and increased sense of connection with nature?though much less often it may also cause dysphoria (unpleasant or uncomfortable mood).[10

Maybe Vlad should try it.:confused:

WTF is it?

Its a plant, looks a like a mix between a bay leave and a basil plant... shamens and tribes smoked it.... thinking it had healing properties.

Dont think its been made illegal in this country.

Very easy to grow but the leaves on their own don't give you much of a hit so your best to buy the extract. Dont thinks its that bad for you either, all though you are smoking it and it is physcoactive so it prob is.

Haven't tried it myself yet, but from reports I've heard the 10 minute trip is meant to be great. Very little comedown too, apparently, unless you mix it with a lot of booze.

My mate studies Chemistry at Edinburgh and he says that there's stuff you can take which is pretty much the same chemical than the brain releases when you dream. Can't remember what it's called for the life of me.

But my God I want to try that.

Haven't tried it myself yet, but from reports I've heard the 10 minute trip is meant to be great. Very little comedown too, apparently, unless you mix it with a lot of booze.

My mate studies Chemistry at Edinburgh and he says that there's stuff you can take which is pretty much the same chemical than the brain releases when you dream. Can't remember what it's called for the life of me.

But my God I want to try that.

Could be DMT.... Businessman's lunch... 10 mins of complete madness and no come down, feels like hours to the user tho. Its a bark but they've worked out how to make it synthetically.... never tried and from reports not sure if I want to can be pretty severe ie full on and drags shight up from your past.

Could be DMT.... Businessman's lunch... 10 mins of complete madness and no come down, feels like hours to the user tho. Its a bark but they've worked out how to make it synthetically.... never tried and from reports not sure if I want to can be pretty severe ie full on and drags shight up from your past.

Yeah, Dimethyltrypsinate or something like that. I thought he was taking the **** but it's good to know someone else has heard of it.

The bit in bold is the only drawback I've heard of and it sounds quite brutal. Really want to try it, though.

Yeah, Dimethyltrypsinate or something like that. I thought he was taking the **** but it's good to know someone else has heard of it.

The bit in bold is the only drawback I've heard of and it sounds quite brutal. Really want to try it, though.

It is possible to get....

You should be able to find a you tube vid of some one on it.

Commander Harris

it's also a Class A drug in this country, which i imagine could be a bit of a drawback.

it's also a Class A drug in this country, which i imagine could be a bit of a drawback.

Wasnt aware of it being class A, didnt think they had even thought about classification for it. Might be because its under the trypromine umbrella.

Archived