SPANISH RACISTS

Miller Jambo 60

Carl Weathers
In a row :) But I'm reasonably young fit and into the gym. How about yourself? How do you feel about Spanish racists? :confused:

Good effort!

I can only do 10 but I'm fairly new to training. I'll aim for 30. It's good to set high targets!

I'm not massively into Spanish racists. I hope those concerned get hung by their knackers.

:)

Good effort!

I can only do 10 but I'm fairly new to training. I'll aim for 30. It's good to set high targets!

I'm not massively into Spanish racists. I hope those concerned get hung by their knackers.

:)

I agree about the Spanish racists. Your better to do far fewer but try to pull yourself up for 4 seconds hold for 2 and back down for 4 seconds. When you can't lift yourself anymore get a pal to lift you up and just drop yourself slowly. That way your going right to failure in positive, static and negative strength. Another good excercise to do before it is just bi curls, 1 set off but down for 4 hold for 2 at the bottom and up for 4. Aim for about 6 - 10 reps (1 set of) and the same principal applies. When you can't lift anymore get your pal to lift and you just drop them slowly untill you can't even hold the weight any longer. If you do the bi curls then follow straight away with the pull ups you will reach complete failure on your biceps. A very very effective 10 min session in the gym that will hurt for days if done properly :)

Is Prancer the guy that looks like that poof out of Big Brother?

Maybe not Prancer, it's someone on here though. I remember it being discussed.

Is Prancer the guy that looks like that poof out of Big Brother?

Maybe not Prancer, it's someone on here though. I remember it being discussed.

****s sake

Considering I only know one person on here its amazing how many people know what I look for

I dont know whether I should be offended or not given so many people clearly are obsessed with me:eek:

Miller Jambo 60

QUOTE=ukol;64288]I agree about the Spanish racists. Your better to do far fewer but try to pull yourself up for 4 seconds hold for 2 and back down for 4 seconds. When you can't lift yourself anymore get a pal to lift you up and just drop yourself slowly. That way your going right to failure in positive, static and negative strength. Another good excercise to do before it is just bi curls, 1 set off but down for 4 hold for 2 at the bottom and up for 4. Aim for about 6 - 10 reps (1 set of) and the same principal applies. When you can't lift anymore get your pal to lift and you just drop them slowly untill you can't even hold the weight any longer. If you do the bi curls then follow straight away with the pull ups you will reach complete failure on your biceps. A very very effective 10 min session in the gym that will hurt for days if done properly :)

Luv it guys thanks Prancer al my hearts fans are mates you guys are ace

Like that pash above

QUOTE=ukol']I agree about the Spanish racists. Your better to do far fewer but try to pull yourself up for 4 seconds hold for 2 and back down for 4 seconds. When you can't lift yourself anymore get a pal to lift you up and just drop yourself slowly. That way your going right to failure in positive, static and negative strength. Another good excercise to do before it is just bi curls, 1 set off but down for 4 hold for 2 at the bottom and up for 4. Aim for about 6 - 10 reps (1 set of) and the same principal applies. When you can't lift anymore get your pal to lift and you just drop them slowly untill you can't even hold the weight any longer. If you do the bi curls then follow straight away with the pull ups you will reach complete failure on your biceps. A very very effective 10 min session in the gym that will hurt for days if done properly :)

Luv it guys thanks Prancer al my hearts fans are mates you guys are ace

Like that pash above

No probs Doug. I'll take the, "that pash above" as a compliment :)

****s sake

Considering I only know one person on here its amazing how many people know what I look for

I dont know whether I should be offended or not given so many people clearly are obsessed with me:eek:

:laugh:

I remember reading it on KB and then I seen someone that looked like him in the front row of N1.

Your a controversial character on here Prancer, get used to people knowing you!

:laugh:

I remember reading it on KB and then I seen someone that looked like him in the front row of N1.

Your a controversial character on here Prancer, get used to people knowing you!

I have never sat in the front row of N1 so not me

Im just amazed that given all the keyboard hardmen on here, that if everyone knows what I look like they haven't came and said Hi!!!

Funny that:rolleyes:

Im just amazed that given all the keyboard hardmen on here, that if everyone knows what I look like they haven't came and said Hi!!!

Shut up, fat.

Commander Harris
6'5".

Pwned.

you weren't the chap sitting behind me at the motherwell game were you? you would have been in about H26 Lower?

Ach well, mistaken identity.

If someone said hello to you at the fitba it would lead to an arguement. Guaranteed.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Shut up, fat.

Hahahaha

Prancer, I remember reading on here a poster was waiting for you outside Ricarton at the JKB trials or something and you bottled it.

It may have been a lot of crap and it was over a year ago so I'm not sure how accurate that is. :)

you weren't the chap sitting behind me at the motherwell game were you? you would have been in about H26 Lower?

Top tier for me!

Hahahaha

Prancer, I remember reading on here a poster was waiting for you outside Ricarton at the JKB trials or something and you bottled it.

It may have been a lot of crap and it was over a year ago so I'm not sure how accurate that is. :)

Yes it was a lot of crap

I have never taken part in any of the trials - as the organisers can confirm

I did happen to be at riccarton on one of the trials playing 5's in door and no one said a thing to me or even acknowledged me - most likely because they dont know who I am. In fact someone that was in the team who knew someone even played with us

Im actually quite scared now that people are that pathetic they feel the need to make up stories:eek:

Hahahaha

Amazing how many people take the board that serious.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Yes it was a lot of crap

I have never taken part in any of the trials - as the organisers can confirm

I did happen to be at riccarton on one of the trials playing 5's in door and no one said a thing to me or even acknowledged me - most likely because they dont know who I am. In fact someone that was in the team who knew someone even played with us

Im actually quite scared now that people are that pathetic they feel the need to make up stories:eek:

I'm not making up any stories, just repeating what I read here. :)

Heartski and Sconnie are spot on.

Och, can I just post a picture and end this tedious thread ?:cool:

Some should ask why it is you feel the need to collect pictures of me?

And for the record I forbid the posting of a picture

I don't want to give the fantasists anymore jizz material :eek:

Heartski and Sconnie are spot on.

Och, can I just post a picture and end this tedious thread ?:cool:

So he basically looks like a short, camp Avram Grant?

Archived