billy davies

slfjambo

sky sports news are saying that billy davies will be interviewed for the rep of ireland job when he gets back from a holiday this week ...................... jim white is wetting himself hes saying that davies will be offered the job on wednesday ??????

hope he gets it i got tipped off two weeks ago and had a flutter with betfair ive got 50/1 right down to 25/1 i feel a wee holiday coming on :)

The Puppeteer

The betting for the Ireland job has been pretty fascinating alright, there seems to be a new name every other week that comes from nowhere to be one of the favourites.

The FAI really are a joke though, I wouldn't be too surprised if they end up with Berti Vogts as manager!

What I'd like to know is why would Davies be interested in the Ireland post after ruling himself out of the Scotland one?

Nucky Thompson

Why would he rule himself out of an interview for the Scotland job and then take one for the Irish:rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
The betting for the Ireland job has been pretty fascinating alright, there seems to be a new name every other week that comes from nowhere to be one of the favourites.

The FAI really are a joke though, I wouldn't be too surprised if they end up with Berti Vogts as manager!

What I'd like to know is why would Davies be interested in the Ireland post after ruling himself out of the Scotland one?

Beat me to it.

he stated that he wanted full control and was ready to commit if offered the scotland job, but they appointed an under 21 manager therefore leaving him only the national team without the chance of dealing with scotland at all levels(i personally think it would be to much work) but thats what he wanted so he ruled himself out.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12020_3071062,00.html

sky sports news are saying that billy davies will be interviewed for the rep of ireland job when he gets back from a holiday this week ...................... jim white is wetting himself hes saying that davies will be offered the job on wednesday ??????

Davies has already been interviewed for the job, before he went on holiday.

hope he gets it i got tipped off two weeks ago and had a flutter with betfair ive got 50/1 right down to 25/1 i feel a wee holiday coming on :)

Heh heh, me too :D

He's now down to 4/1, if you're smart you'll lay your stake money.

My thoughts exactly

aye whatever if he is offered the job for hertz and takes it everyone on here will have youse winning the league next ruddy season!!

200milesfromgorgie
aye whatever if he is offered the job for hertz and takes it everyone on here will have youse winning the league next ruddy season!!

eh?

chester copperpot

In English please.

:hobo:

Source? Was it mine?

I managed to get 50/1 on Betfair too, but odds are now down to 4/1.

i think we should just throw money at mcghee, he has done an outstanding job at well and is a good scottish manager. the board have money and a little financial persuasion i reckon mcghee would come dispite what he has said in the media.

I seem to remember that Davies said that he had promised his wife that he would not take a new coaching job until they had had a holiday.

For what it's worth, I suspect his next move will be to a club and not a national side. I have a sneaky wee feeling he may be considering Hearts, or even decided that Hearts is his next port of call.

Is it more out of hope or expectation?

He's now down to 4/1, if you're smart you'll lay your stake money.

done it last night as soon as it was declared few bob either way:)

I seem to remember that Davies said that he had promised his wife that he would not take a new coaching job until they had had a holiday.

For what it's worth, I suspect his next move will be to a club and not a national side. I have a sneaky wee feeling he may be considering Hearts, or even decided that Hearts is his next port of call.

Just cant see his next port of call being Scottish football, mate.

Think he might feel he has unfinished business in England at the moment.

Source? Was it mine?

I managed to get 50/1 on Betfair too, but odds are now down to 4/1.

a very close relation to the main man;)

you could be right but hey im quids in now either way :)

Rudolf's Mate
Good. At least he wont be our manager.

My thoughts exactly.... Think he also made a right hole of himself by turning round and saying he was pulling out of the Scotland job when he found out he wasn't being interviewed!!!

Very possible man, I simply do not think that he will move to international football just yet.

Like you mate, i have a 'sneaky' it could be him.

Archived