African cup of nations

gadgey55

Who do ye all think is gonna win it? I think C?te d' Ivoire will. Anyone got the latest prices on them?

Gonna have to go with Ghana here, home advantage an all that.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Who do ye all think is gonna win it? I think C?te d' Ivoire will. Anyone got the latest prices on them?

Hoping for an Ivory Coast - Ghana final but Egypt are brilliant to watch as well.

Think Ivory Coast will win it. Top class.

Cameroon are the dark horses :cool:

8/1 after they lost to Egypt :eek:

Hoping for an Ivory Coast - Ghana final but Egypt are brilliant to watch as well.

Think Ivory Coast will win it. Top class.

That would be top notch, They avoid each other in the semi's as well can Ivory coast beat Egypt though!!

loveofthegame

Ghana-Ivory Coast's the final everyone wants to see i'd say.

Hopefully we get that. Although all 4 teams in the semi's are pretty impressive.

Fair play to Egypt though who dont have the big name stars of the other 3- 9 of their starting 11 tonight play in Egypt and 7 played in the winning side 2 years ago.

BTW im assuming Cameroon are gonna go through judging by current score

This has been great so far, off the bar there and then a great save. Do we have any scouts out there or is Larry doubling up haha!!!

3/2 Cameroon extra time.

Back to the original question about celebrations.Nigeria with the cross hand is the Eagles.Ghana with the hand out is the Elephant.Might be posting p*** though.:):o

3/2 Cameroon extra time.

Back to the original question about celebrations.Nigeria with the cross hand is the Eagles.Ghana with the hand out is the Elephant.Might be posting p*** though.:):o

Ivory Coast, as suggested by the name of the country, are the elephants aren't they?

The football has been brilliant so far, wish we could play like that, or maybe even just try to play like that would be a start....

I just hope that when Larry comes back (assuming he DOES come back... :eek:) that he brings plenty of his fellow countrymen with him. Especially Agogo...maybe Muntari as well...and I suppose we could make room for that Essien chap somewhere in our starting 11.

Actually, Larry. Just bring all of them...we need some exuberant prayer and groovy goal celebrations at Tynie.

A lot of black players in England seem to make some "A" shape with their fingers when they score.

Anyone know what it means?

Archived