Tynecastle tomorrow?

hunts

anyone else going to Tynecastle tomorrow for the other semi final, I've been persuaded to go by an arab and a sheep who I work with. Going out for pints after work then along to Tynie. Tickets on sale right up to kick off apparently.

Question is what stand do I go in?, United have the Main Stand and Roseburn and Aberdeen are in the Gorgie Rd and Wheatfield.

So who should I support tomorrow?

anyone else going?

Oh yeah and I think the gate receipts for the 2 semis get split between the four teams so I'm still giving money to Hearts :)

I hope to **** United win.. I put a coupon on last week, fiver on 7 teams and i took Utd thinking Robson would pull them thru... :rolleyes: Obv not knowing the game would be called off! So aye i hope they batter the sheep :thumb:

netherleejambo

The 'sticky on' name on my seat has survived at least 4 years in the Gorgie Stand including a visit by the Hobos. Whats the chances of it surviving a visit by the sheep. I hope that there will be a 'deep clean' before the Gretna game on Saturday -wife might get suspicious if I go home with a musty ewe aroma.

I am only hoping that those two teams dont knacker our pitch as to spoil our silky style soccer on saturday !

I'm going with a couple of sheep mates, couple of hours heavy drinking after work swayed it for me!!

I'm in the Gorgie stand with the Dons fans, ?18.

Funnily enough, not the first time i have sat amognst them and it has to be said they back their team to the hilt, very vocal during away matches.

...where are they at home games though???????????????

Cmon Utd!!!!!

Might have a ticket for the UTD end from a boy at my work, he's waiting to find out if his fitbaws on the night before giving me the ticket.

Guest Dipped Flake

Reminds me of the time I went to Tynie to watch an Aberdeen v Dundee cup game with my hibee mate as he had got 2 free tickets from his brother. Got there and his bro turned up with Gordon Strachan, he was actually a gent but it was a long time ago

I hope to **** United win.. I put a coupon on last week, fiver on 7 teams and i took Utd thinking Robson would pull them thru... :rolleyes: Obv not knowing the game would be called off! So aye i hope they batter the sheep :thumb:

Did the other 6 teams win?

I'm tempted to go as I've nothing better to do with my night and the crowd noise will surely disrupt any attempt I make it at working on my dissertation.

;)

Archived