mark mcghee

winston churchill

He was top quality. But he scored an awful lot of goals against Hearts.

Possibly even more than bloody Larsson.

Buffalo Bill

whenever his name comes up i have flashes of him celebrating numerous goals against us

Patrick Bateman

So because he scored a lot of goals against us, that somehow makes him an inappropriate choice for manager? Right then.

winston churchill
The only problem I see with employing Mark Mcgee is that he'd drop us like a hot tattie as soon as something else comes up.

are you not getting him mixed up with craig levein.

Yep, that's pretty much my take on it.

Are media leaks and empty promises enough to sell the required amount of season tickets? Unfortunately .... yes.

People who buy their season ticket before a manager is in place should get a free stamp that says 'MUG' and put it on their foreheads.

I think I'll just get a tattoo and save the 'mug' stamp wearing off:p

Feel the McGhee story has just been given to the press to make it look like Vlad is looking for a manaer. Expect more stories like this to come out up until the Season Tickets go on sale.

More spin that makes New Labour look like amateurs. :rolleyes:

whenever his name comes up i have flashes of him celebrating numerous goals against us

good!... if he does join hearts, maybe he can help our 'strikers' to score more goals!

I agree we have been bad this season, but in the majority of our games - if we had a decent striker/better finisher - we would have put plenty more points on the table. Creating chances isn't something we've lacked this season, it's putting them away!

I think MM would be a good appointment, he's done very well with Motherwell and certainly portrays a very professional manner on the camera... and I thought we were lucky to beat them at Fir Park at the start of the season. They were a yard quicker and played very good football.

Wouldn't be a bad signing!!:)

I was told over 4 weeks ago that Gordon Rae was interviewed by a BBC Correspondent in the build-up to the QOS v Linlithgow game and after the interview they were chatting about who would become Scotland Manager. The BBC Correspondent confirmed that the SFA were desperate for George Burley out of the 4 candidates and it truly obliged. When Gordon Rae quized the BBC Correspondent about McGhee he was subsequently told that he would become Hearts Manager next season.

To demonstrate how serious Campbell Ogilvie is involved in bringing in a new manager, I have been told from a source who works within Tynecastle that Jimmy Calderwood was also interviewed for the job prior to signing his new deal at Aberdeen.

I was told over 4 weeks ago that Gordon Rae was interviewed by a BBC Correspondent in the build-up to the QOS v Linlithgow game and after the interview they were chatting about who would become Scotland Manager. The BBC Correspondent confirmed that the SFA were desperate for George Burley out of the 4 candidates and it truly obliged. When Gordon Rae quized the BBC Correspondent about McGhee he was subsequently told that he would become Hearts Manager next season.

To demonstrate how serious Campbell Ogilvie is involved in bringing in a new manager, I have been told from a source who works within Tynecastle that Jimmy Calderwood was also interviewed for the job prior to signing his new deal at Aberdeen.

Well if all goes to plan then, we have a coach in place, that most would be happy with.

To demonstrate how serious Campbell Ogilvie is involved in bringing in a new manager, I have been told from a source who works within Tynecastle that Jimmy Calderwood was also interviewed for the job prior to signing his new deal at Aberdeen.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

More spin that makes New Labour look like amateurs. :rolleyes:

what was it cantona said?

about seagulls following the trawlers when they thought fish would be thrown and all that jazz?

nice to see the propoganda machine is up and running

If Tango man got anywhere near the Hearts job i for one would not be back,i hate that little scrote with a passion.

Archived