Gladiators is coming back!!

Ivan Drago

chester copperpot
According to Richard and Judy.

Get in!

Gladiators got pish towards the end of its life.

.......why were you watching Richard & Judy?

....if i was honest, and told you it was for masturbation purposes, would you think less of me?

....if i was honest, and told you it was for masturbation purposes, would you think less of me?

No but it would put you top of my pervert watch list:ninja::dribble:

No but it would put you top of my pervert watch list:ninja::dribble:

you want to watch!?

play your cards right i might let you join in...

Surely there is better stuff on the net than having to "watch" Richard Madeley :confused:

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

It came back in America a few weeks ago, and was just meant to be a 3 episode special over x-mas/new year to make up for lack of shows in the WGA strike... But it was actually so popular they kept it running, and i think they are on episode 5/6 now.

The yanks have 1 advantage though... They have Hulk Hogan and his plastic hip on their show!

Snake Plissken

One of my childhood ambitions was to appear on Gladiators - I was quite gutted when it ended but then as a youngster I didn't grasp the fact that very few shows would actually last that long.

Snake Plissken

No

Richard is ever so charming :eek:

The People's Chimp

We were talking about this recently and said it was only a matter of time before bored and unimaginative TV execs, fresh from the success of the come dancing revivial and all its offshoots etc. would recommission gladiators. Still, the sight of Jet's successors might alleviate the inevitable boredom somewhat....

It was absolute class.

You still get the old ones on Challenge along with The Crystal Maze. They certainly don't make them like they used to. Now we are stuck with pish like Dancing on Ice.

Definately watch it when it comes back on.

Who was the Scottish referee guy?

It was absolute class.

You still get the old ones on Challenge along with The Crystal Maze. They certainly don't make them like they used to. Now we are stuck with pish like Dancing on Ice.

Definately watch it when it comes back on.

Who was the Scottish referee guy?

Was it John Anderson?

EDIT: Yes it was - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiators_%28UK_TV_series%29

who remebers Ice Warriors or whatever it was called? basically just Gladdiators but on ice, only decent thing about it was Dani Behr presented.

Thats the guy.

Disliked him.

Contenders rrrrrrrrrrrrrrready. Gladiators rrrrrrrrrrrrrrready. He did my head in also!

Has a wee Lucy Pinder look to her i think

That can only be a good thing.

Ah Jet - one of my earliest masturbatory subjects.

Archived