Deal or no deal

Ivan Drago

does anyone really really hate this show now?

thought it was pretty decent time wasting fluff when it first started, but now i cant stand it. The patter between Noel and the contestants is excruciating.

only good thing about it is watching all the bawsacks end up with SFA, and the look on their face when they realize they just missed out on a few grand

Strategy, why on earth does the bearded ***** ask about the players stategy???

It's a random game, with no skill involved until you're asked the question!!!

chester copperpot
does anyone really really hate this show now?

thought it was pretty decent time wasting fluff when it first started, but now i cant stand it. The patter between Noel and the contestants is excruciating.

only good thing about it is watching all the bawsacks end up with SFA, and the look on their face when they realize they just missed out on a few grand

Pretty poor game show, though not entirely my favourite subject.

Have to endure it occassionally when sharing the same days off as the missus.

One thing to listen out for is every show I've watched, Noel Edmonds has said this is a 'First'.

I.E You're the first black African American to come on here and lose 50p at the 8th box opening.

Really really gets on my tits.

the thing tht gets me is when u deal and you keep going, he presuemes that you would have picked the same ones..surely theres no guarantee you would, unless you already picked them beforehand. which would make the whole thing pointless!

I P Knightley

Not even then.

There's no skill at all. It's just guessing. The "banker's" offer is predictable within a few percent and they only have that percent to try to spice it up, making it seem more considered and cagey.

And Edmonds - a truly unpleasant being - is making a killing out of it.

He prowls around the set like some seedy old uncle blethering inanely. I, for one, would like to kick him heartily in the pods.

Don't do Cake, children, it'll wreck your lives.

Eh?

does EVERY english program involve someone picking random boxes, and Noel Edmonds? yet to notice it on Heartbeat or Emmerdale....:confused:

Eh?

I just think that it is just so English, you've got a tw.@t presenting it along with the tw.@ts in the audience.

I just think that it is just so English, you've got a tw.@t presenting it along with the tw.@ts in the audience.

And that's exclusive to English TV? You don't think River City or Scotsport SPL is full of *****, for example?

If I went on I would go from 1 and move my way up in order.

Take that for strategy edmond you nob.

Been done, the bolke stopped at 11 then took a deal of around 35k IIRC.

And that's exclusive to English TV? You don't think River City or Scotsport SPL is full of *****, for example?

No im just saying that its full of English tw.ats, so typically arrogant

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

When they advertise for contestants do they just put -

WANTED: COMPLETE AND UTTER PRATS WHO DESERVE A GOOD BOOT IN THE BAWS.

??

Been done, the bolke stopped at 11 then took a deal of around 35k IIRC.

35k is pretty good going. Bet Noel was creaming himself the whole time about how extraordinary it was...

chester copperpot
35k is pretty good going. Bet Noel was creaming himself the whole time about how extraordinary it was...

It was a first on the show, thats for sure (see my earlier post)

No im just saying that its full of English tw.ats, so typically arrogant

Mate, if that's your mentality then I suggest you look a little bit closer to home before pointing the finger at others for being arrogant!

Mate, if that's your mentality then I suggest you look a little bit closer to home before pointing the finger at others for being arrogant!

Well if u watch the programme mate then you can only go by the assumption that the vast majority of the people on it are just tw.ats(the presenter included) I just think that it sums up the English media in general.

Well if u watch the programme mate then you can only go by the assumption that the vast majority of the people on it are just tw.ats(the presenter included) I just think that it sums up the English media in general.

People who go on daytime TV are *****, no matter where they're from :P

Edmonds does my tits in.

"Oh you're playing a very clever game here"

FFS it is completely RANDOM and 100% down to pure luck.

There is no skill and the show is incredibly repetitive, despite Edmonds claims on every show that "this is a first, this is unique"

The show is bad

But Edmonds just totally does my brain in.How the hell did he ever manage to get back on the telly again is beyond me and now the mans ego has him believing the success of the show is all down to him.

I agree with the whole 'creepy uncle' thing.

He's trying to get down with the kids by wearing jeans.

He gives me the 'heebie jeebies'.

nedond.jpg

Buffalo Bill

I understrand what DuckandCover is getting that - English TV has a different 'type' of comedy element to them. It's original.

Whilst they do not go down so well in other countries (for more than 5 minutes), they are loved down there. It's essentially a different sort of comedy that appeals to them. Some good examples are the likes of Little Britain, My Family, Vicar of Dibley, Catherine Tate. Which, the majority can not stand in Scotland but down south, they are loved.

I never really put Deal or No Deal, into that bracket but I suppose they could be.

I see Endemol has claimed copyright on the youtube footage where Noel mocks a baby with Down's Syndrome.

Archived