Screpis (merged threads)

alwaysthereinspirit

i'm beginning to wonder if hearts aren't actually a front for some sort of post-cold-war biological weapon type thing whereby zealous communists are lodged into the community under the guise of being professional footballers, infected with deadly viruses and then allowed to mingle with thousands of punters every other saturday.

Maybe they are finding the innate resistance of the natives tougher than expected and are having to continually strive for more and more virulent strains. I'll tell you, it would explain a lot.

Well to be fair having gone back to the Arge at the end of Lith season, Hearts completely ignored him until, seemingly around 48 hours before the end of the transfer window.

So instead of honouring his contract and having him here from the end of the Lith season / 1st Jan - keeping fit and getting used to Scottish football, it was left until the last minute, by which time his MATCH fitness is spent.

I'd imagine it will be at least 2 or 3 weeks until he pushes for a squad place...

Probably find out Pedro didnt have to pay him until ha arrived here, therefore no big rush.

i'm beginning to wonder if hearts aren't actually a front for some sort of post-cold-war biological weapon type thing whereby zealous communists are lodged into the community under the guise of being professional footballers, infected with deadly viruses and then allowed to mingle with thousands of punters every other saturday.

Maybe they are finding the innate resistance of the natives tougher than expected and are having to continually strive for more and more virulent strains. I'll tell you, it would explain a lot.

Sounds like you have discovered what causes the Vlad flu. Now all we need is a cure. Well Done.

Brilliant stuff Frail/Vlad.

Sign a player in January who might be fit and raring to go by pre-season.

?

Oh come on mate. Dont fall for the spin.

What on earth do you think Frail had to do with anything about this signing nevermind the timing of it.

Its got VladPISH written all over it

Archived