Will the SFA bend over

Rawrrrrrrr

to the huns and force hibs to play with half a squad

As much as I hope hibs go out if they are forced to play this midweek its a joke

Rangers situation is there own doing

to the huns and force hibs to play with half a squad

As much as I hope hibs go out if they are forced to play this midweek its a joke

Rangers situation is there own doing

In no way am I supporting Rankers, but the Gfa asked for a postponement for the Scotland game and the Tic for P O'Donnel as one of their extended family. So I can't really see how it's their own fault. The GFA should do something about ground conditions ect and something should be done about Livi not useing their heating but that's a seperate rant.

In no way am I supporting Rankers, but the Gfa asked for a postponement for the Scotland game and the Tic for P O'Donnel as one of their extended family. So I can't really see how it's their own fault. The GFA should do something about ground conditions ect and something should be done about Livi not useing their heating but that's a seperate rant.

What about rankers lying to the SFA about their Euro opponents having a game cancelled so they should have theirs cancelled.

The SFA said ok and it then came out that their oppenents never had their game cancelled after all.

They did however ask to postpone their game vs Gretna before they got pumped by Lyon.

Also, due to the poor state of their pitch they had to postpone their cup game vs East Stirlingshire. A club of Rangers standing should have enough equipment and machinery to deal with the Scottish weather.

A date for the Rangers v Hibernian Scottish Cup replay is still in the melting pot after the Edinburgh club refused to play it on Wednesday.

The Scottish FA met on Monday to make a decision after the clubs failed to agree on a replay date.

It now depends on Rangers' progress in the Uefa Cup.

If they lose to Panathinaikos, the replay will be on 4 or 5 March, but it will be played on 8 March should the Glasgow outfit defeat the Greeks.

That would be same weekend as the other quarter-finals.

And the winners of the Livingston and Partick Thistle tie will then face either Hibs or Rangers on 19 March.

Archived