One of my teams in the daily record today.

coach

well i started it, and got good people in to help me run it.

a lot of lads on here have played for me over the years, esp when i was sundays.

use planning an under 17 team soon?

if so i wanna join

Gorgie hearts are the dirtiest team i have ever come across! absolute ****. surprised some of them arnt in the jail!

that would be the sunday team your on about m8

that would be the sunday team your on about m8

Na defo not dude. Totally changed now. Perhaps there were more physical elements back when the team was trying to establish itself but if you take the time and come watch our team play, i think you would be surprised.

cardboardcutout
a sunday team getting compliments from a ref...

my god.

first time for everything

yeah! but he complimented them on the thoroughness of the doing they gave him!!;)

you play for saturday or sunday?

i know a keeper that played for gorgie hearts

kyle tod?

play sunday mate but i have heard of Kyle..ask coach he knows more about him..hes starting a 17s team no?

play sunday mate but i have heard of Kyle..ask coach he knows more about him..hes starting a 17s team no?

Kyle came in to cover our goalie for a game.

hes now going to montrose he told me :)

jamboinglasgow

heres a question, have any of your players ever been picked out by a professional team and brought into their youth ranks?

hopefully he does

heres a question, have any of your players ever been picked out by a professional team and brought into their youth ranks?

our youth setup is only 6 months old, so we are nowhere near as established as i hope us to be in say 2 years.

this is the plan tho

jamboinglasgow
our youth setup is only 6 months old, so we are nowhere near as established as i hope us to be in say 2 years.

this is the plan tho

oh, I got mixed up, thought your youth teams were near 5 years old but obviously thats just the senior team. Well good luck to setting this all up, I'm starting to get interested in youth football (paticurly the Hearts one) but like the idea of all the potential that youth players have and one might be the next big player.

That'll be the same Gorgie Hearts who THIS SEASON were complimented by a referee who wrote into the association regarding their on-field conduct.

Thats the Sunday team BTW.

Nice try though :)

Credit where credit is due Dave. Gorgie Hearts under Shaun, yourself and others has gone from strength to strength in recent times but IF the guy is talking about the Gorgie Hearts from two years ago then he's got a point, albeit he's a bit behind the times.

I've been involved in some niggly games when trophies were at stake but the first time we faced them was the nastiest "friendly" I ever played in. From the moment we got there that team wanted to kick us off the park (in fact they wanted to kick us before we got on the park!!!) and they didn't like getting it back.

It took a very brave decision by Shaun to get rid of the bad element (most of them) and rebuild and I'm glad it's all worked out.

I must say that when we played them last season the teams were like night and day discipline wise and it's obviously getting even better this season. Well done lads and all the best in the fututre.

Credit where credit is due Dave. Gorgie Hearts under Shaun, yourself and others has gone from strength to strength in recent times but IF the guy is talking about the Gorgie Hearts from two years ago then he's got a point, albeit he's a bit behind the times.

I've been involved in some niggly games when trophies were at stake but the first time we faced them was the nastiest "friendly" I ever played in. From the moment we got there that team wanted to kick us off the park (in fact they wanted to kick us before we got on the park!!!) and they didn't like getting it back.

It took a very brave decision by Shaun to get rid of the bad element (most of them) and rebuild and I'm glad it's all worked out.

I must say that when we played them last season the teams were like night and day discipline wise and it's obviously getting even better this season. Well done lads and all the best in the fututre.

i will be the 1st to admit 2 years ago i had the wrong players at the team.

was awfull looking back, lads who wanted to win games by fighting.

Oi lol!!! :P

i mean that my main players were not of the standard i now require.

sign sunday thugs, you have a thuggish team.

learnt that the hard way.

Kyle came in to cover our goalie for a game.

hes now going to montrose he told me :)

well he's starting up a youth team himself.

Capital Star under 17's

he's going to be the goalkeeping coach...........

i've applied for them.

well he's starting up a youth team himself.

Capital Star under 17's

he's going to be the goalkeeping coach...........

i've applied for them.

ye, so i heard today.

good luck to you all.

fully funded if u want to call yourselfs Gorgie Hearts ;)

Just remember coach, Ceasar played for us first at currie so we want a finders fee!!!

Cheers

Sinbad. (colts u13's)

if he joins man united for ?10M every team gets a %'age :P

Archived