Hobo Replay Row - Hearts Content

Clerry Jambo

http://www.talk107.co.uk/article.php?article=3528

Seems to be a storm brewing over the replay date.

Where we come in is one of the dates muted is when we are scheduled to play the Huns midweek at Tynie - I believe the Cup takes precedent over the SPL fixtures

Will be interesting to see what the SFA decide this afternoon....reckon they will pander to the old firm as per?

They said on the radio yeasterday that the cup takes precedent defo so itl probs be the week that rangers were due to play us

We should do whatever it takes to help Rangers FC and noise up the dirty Leithers. ;)

We should do whatever it takes to help Rangers FC and noise up the dirty Leithers. ;)

Think I'd rather see the hobos put the dirty huns out, then get papped out by Livi!

I see your point but after their euro snub to us, I wouldn't give Rangers FC the steam off my ****.

And besides, since when has it been acceptable to call them 'Rangers FC'? Any one of manky, s**mmy, weegie, knuckle-dragging etc etc would suffice!

Or are they like-minded brothers to some?!

cardboardcutout

seems to be a misconception as to who is the significant opponent to our long term ambition!!

hibs are our city rivals, the hvns are our "whats wrong with scottish football and why its pash"opponents!

we are a bigger club than hibs and nothing they can do should ever change that, but the infirm have biased and prejudiced scottish football for so long and provided hibs got gubbed by someone else i hope they beat them and in some small way prevent a further distancing of the gruesome twosome from the "rest".

if we are the only club capable of challenging them, the league is finished!imo

:(

I'd rather eat Barry Fergusons old socks than give that bunch of grubby neds a helping hand. They get quite enough of those as it is.

It doesn't happen very often, but I have my fingers and toes crossed that the Leithers do their bit for Edinburgh and dump that mob out.

Hibs will be put out in the following round, of course.

seems to be a misconception as to who is the significant opponent to our long term ambition!!

hibs are our city rivals, the hvns are our "whats wrong with scottish football and why its pash"opponents!

we are a bigger club than hibs and nothing they can do should ever change that, but the infirm have biased and prejudiced scottish football for so long and provided hibs got gubbed by someone else i hope they beat them and in some small way prevent a further distancing of the gruesome twosome from the "rest".

if we are the only club capable of challenging them, the league is finished!imo

:(

That's how I feel about it. I despise the old firm and the supportive media circus that surrounds them. I don't care who beats them.

I hate Hibs, but they are our rivals and that's a fun thing.

I can see nothing fun about the old firm - parasites.

Besides, there's plenty teams bigger than the Hobo's left in the Cup that will make it 107 - Livi, Partick, Queen of the South for starters....

alwaysthereinspirit

Cant agree. Pity the #obos but despise Rankgers. Rankgers wouldn't help another team in Scotland and certainly not us. We shouldn't be helping them.

Fine Scottish Wine

I don't really see how we would be helping Rangers by having their tie with Hibs go ahead on the 27th, Hibs also have a game then away to Falkirk, IMO having the tie go ahead and letting the Hibs fixtures pile up is in our favour. Anything that may hinder any club challenging us for a top 6 spot and give them problems to train regularly and tire out through fixture congestion is fine in my book.

The sensible thing to do would be to play it on the weekend of the 16/17th February, therefore giving Aberdeen a free weekend to prepare for their UEFA cup game against Bayern. But we know that fixtures are only moved to help the OF in Europe...

Can't believe the number of Hearts fans here wanting Hibs to beat Rangers.

Get a grip.

Agreed

We might well need Rangers or Celtic to win the cup this year if we finish 4th (yes, I know) for the last place in Europe.

Any other time I'd be wanting Hibs to beat them though (unless a Hibs win directly or potentially damaged us).

Get a grip.

Spot on Mate;)

Anyone anytime over either of the darkside leeches and the sicophantic press following even if it does incumbuggerence us. Still loads of time for the hibs to blow it

I think it's not unreasonable to throw Hibs out of the Cup.

:-)

sounds relatively acceptable - it would need a realistic reason though - would it be ok to throw them out claiming Cyclops dived and got Macgregor sent off which is not very sportsman like....:P

I think it's not unreasonable to throw Hibs out of the Cup.

:-)

I've heard that, in the wake of the Brechin ruling, the SFA plan to eliminate Hibs for fielding a number of illegitimate players.

King of the North
And besides, since when has it been acceptable to call them 'Rangers FC'? Any one of manky, s**mmy, weegie, knuckle-dragging etc etc would suffice!

Or are they like-minded brothers to some?!

They will always simply be the huns. Or filthy, knuckle dragging huns if you prefer.

Still hope they beat Hibs though - my hatred of all things hunnish is only marginally outweighed by my love of the complete failure of Hoobs FC to win the cup.

Get a grip.

Sickening isn't it ?

:mad:

Archived