Boycott for gretna game?

zhang

PresidentRomanov
Are there still plans to boycott this game?

Yes.

I think there's around 50 kickbackers staying away :)

Not another new poster on here staring up this same old nonsense.

Or is it the same one with a new name?

Who knows..?

Who cares..?

We_are_the_Hearts
Yes.

I think there's around 50 kickbackers staying away :)

You never know, Vlad may take them all on an expenses paid trip to Kaunas, feed them the latest bull**** and they will all come home happy. Seems to have worked before?;):dribble:

You never know, Vlad may take them all on an expenses paid trip to Kaunas, feed them the latest bull**** and they will all come home happy. Seems to have worked before?;):dribble:

Where do we sign?;)

PresidentRomanov

I'd be surprised if they're old enough to leave the country on their own :rolleyes:

Remember all you boycotters, only boycott if you already have a season ticket, that way there is maximum impact to ....... Sorry, who is meant to care that there are going to be some 12 year olds staying away??

Colonel Kurtz
I think our crowd will drop from 16574 to 16571 with the effect of the boycott.

with the actual crowd being around 10k

There has been a gradual "boycott"going on for months,the gaps in the crowd are getting bigger and bigger

There has been a gradual "boycott"going on for months,the gaps in the crowd are getting bigger and bigger

When was this?

The Old Tolbooth

I bet you any amount you like that the crowd is larger than 10k bud. ;)

Are there still plans to boycott this game?

What's the point exactly?

I said last week that there is no point getting frustrated over the rest of the season as we are not going to get anywhere doing so.

At the end of May/early June, lets see who the manager is (if we have one) and what new recruits he will bring in.

IF Vlad still doesn't have it sorted out by then - THAT is when the course of action should be taken to show our solidarity against the running of the club.

However, we must give Vlad until the end of the campaign to get it sorted because he has turned it around in weeks before (June 05) and we should give him the chance to do so again IMO.

Heart of Midlothian fu..........

Would only boycott if things got really bad. Done it for the Festival Cup game (we won 3-1) and felt horrible afterwards even if it was a piece of s**** we were competing for.

Nucky Thompson
When was this?
Never. Our lowest league crowd is still over 14k. No doubt some muppet will be on saying the crowd is made up, bag gaps in the stand, blah blah blah. Anything to bring Hearts down:cool:

I'm going to set fire to myself outside the main stand like one of those Iranian Embassy women.

Buffalo Bill

I'm going to set fire to myself outside the main stand like one of those Iranian Embassy women.

Buffalo Bill

I can never get my fecking lighter to work for a smoke.... what time ?

DO what YOU like...Decide for yourself ..

PS If its cold, i will be round for a heat at the back of the stand..

Buffalo Bill

Excellent . Let me recommend turpentine and sugar

1 the turpentine will destroy all your sweat pores so if you live you will have to use Various creams to stop your skin drying out and cracking

2 the sugar will stick to you and give you that glowing look that is so desirable to other people who are looking on.

Good luck mate.:devil-smiley-029:

Totally agree. During this season crowds are down by 4.5k Vs last season. As it stands(minus STs) we only sell about 500 tix per game - - not a lot is it. The fans boycott started months ago. Two seasons ago the same tix were like gold dust - - only harder to get.

:laugh:

There's a distinctly oriental theme to this stuff....

Ach well, it's a slow news day. Why not eh?

I was going to say, more of an "eastern" flavour. East of Edinburgh that is.

Hobo poster alert!!!

200milesfromgorgie

i've not been up to tynie this season after being a season ticket holder for the past 2 seasons. due to being in serious debt.. does this mean im boycotting? i dont wanna get tarred with the mad brush now do i..

peebles jambo

Buffalo Bill

bet you don't, but i'll keep an eye out for you, just in case you do :P

Unfortunately i wont be there, going to Old Trafford for Man Utd v Man City game, hospitality, life is hard!!!! gave my ticket to a fellow jambo though.

chester copperpot
Unfortunately i wont be there, going to Old Trafford for Man Utd v Man City game, hospitality, life is hard!!!! gave my ticket to a fellow jambo though.

Man City game is on the Sunday.

HOBO :laugh:

Man City game is on the Sunday.

HOBO :laugh:

Yes i know but some people like to go to games in style, overnight stays etc!!!

Yes i know but some people like to go to games in style, overnight stays etc!!!

But most stylish people, would watch the Hearts on Saturday, travel down to Manchester on the Sunday, take advantage of the free hospitality(whats the point otherwise), stay overnight and drive home on the Monday.

Wouldn't go as far as calling you a hobo like AH68 as i have never seen a pic of you in a Hibs top unlike AH68.;)

But most stylish people, would watch the Hearts on Saturday, travel down to Manchester on the Sunday, take advantage of the free hospitality(whats the point otherwise), stay overnight and drive home on the Monday.

Wouldn't go as far as calling you a hobo like AH68 as i have never seen a pic of you in a Hibs top unlike AH68.;)

Unfortunately some people dont have the luxury of having the Monday off when they already have booked their 5 foreign holidays this year!!!!

Buffalo Bill

When did the Iranian women set themselves on fire outside the main stand?:wacko:

I'll be in Bellshill till 2.30 on Saturday so will not get there till half time. It would probably be easier to go straight home after 2 hours of sqaud training but thats no my style , as for a boycot , what else would we on Saturday , i feel like i've not been to a game for ages and am looking forward to getting some serious payback for some poor results against Gretna this season. Mon the Jambos

it would be nice if the pieman set fire to himself in front off the main stand,

i would even supply the petrol to start it,and the matches,and make sure all fire extinguishers in the vicinity were empty.

Dougie Masterton
it would be nice if the pieman set fire to himself in front off the main stand,

i would even supply the petrol to start it,and the matches,and make sure all fire extinguishers in the vicinity were empty.

Your getting soft wee man, at one time you would have run him over first.:dribble:

Archived