Steven Naismith

i8hibsh

Whta does this we sheeeeeite have to do to be branded a cheat!!!

He spends 90% of the game on the deck. He falls over on contact, dives when breathed on.

I hate the wee *****. He is garbage too

He dives more in one game than Miko the 'notorious' diver does in a season!!

Mon the cabbage

Its a real shame. I used to like him at killie.

But at least he isnt as bad as burke...... he still needs a few more lessons from him. ;)

But at least he isnt as bad as burke...... he still needs a few more lessons from him. ;)

Aye but Burke at least is a decent player

Naismith is a joke

cheating wee Anthony Basso!

Mon the cabbage
Aye but Burke at least is a decent player

Naismith is a joke

cheating wee Anthony Basso!

He has a lot of pace... when he can be bothered making the runs.

I'm sure Richard Gordon, Alan Preston and co. will fearlessly "call it as they see it".

Not. :cool:

Fine Scottish Wine

I just don't get what he brings to the huns forward line to justify starting before Boyd, Darcheville or Novo all are better and more dangerous players than him. Yet the media refuse to question Smith over his selections.

I thought the vermin's no. 2 clipped his leg today.

Maybe its karma getting its own back on the cheating little scrote.

I thought he had a wee shout for a penalty in the first half there was defo contact made and the hibby player never touched the ball.

I also think dean shiels dived for the rangers keeper to be sent off cheating little git,if that was miko he would have been called everything under the sun from that pat nevin hibby loving git.:mad:

I thought he had a wee shout for a penalty in the first half there was defo contact made and the hibby player never touched the ball.

I also think dean shiels dived for the rangers keeper to be sent off cheating little git,if that was miko he would have been called everything under the sun from that pat nevin hibby loving git.:mad:

The BBC commentator insisted that McGregor hardly made any contact........

yet somehow felt unable to equate that to cheating by the Hibs player

:mad:

jimbojumbojambo

I was particularly peeved that the BBC chose to set up a screen next to McCoist for the post match interview so that he could give his "totally unbiased" take on the McGregor/Shields incident.

Ally says it was harsh so that's it decided then.

Interesting to see if this innovation is applied to non-OF games in future.

Spitonastranger

what about ferguson's handball against us and the nade penalty and mostly every other decision:eek:

I think he's a decent player but i've always disliked everything else about the guy.

Always yipping away at refs and never getting booked, a total diver and also guilty of some really bad fouls that (those forwards tackles) that he also used to escape punishment for.

what about ferguson's handball against us and the nade penalty and mostly every other decision:eek:

I heard the commentators refer to some handball incident during the Hobos game and they wrapped it up nicely with a wee chuckled remark "aye, only if the ref sees it though" or something similar. Quite obviously inferring that the Barry 'Meadowlark' Ferguson incident was as clear a handball as most officials would ever see :Bazooka:

Archived