LOST??

Walter Bishop

What episode was on tonight?

Last one I watched was Series 3 episode 19 or something...now I haven't a clue what has been shown and what hasn't.

:wacko:

What episode was on tonight?

Last one I watched was Series 3 episode 19 or something...now I haven't a clue what has been shown and what hasn't.

:wacko:

Season 4 episode 1.

I think it's season 4 anyway.

yup season 4.

opening episodes are always a lot of nonsense cause they have to try and remind what`s already happened and give tasters of good stuff to come, usually end up tryin to put too much in.

season 4 could only be 8 episodes long if they can`t sort the writers strike in america, in case you`re a fan.

I saw an advert for this with the huge headline - Answers will be revealed, or something like that -aye right! most ironic statement ever!

Every question that gets answered is follwed with another two questions.

Just the fact I am extremely curious about how it is going to end is making want to keep watching.

yup season 4.

opening episodes are always a lot of nonsense cause they have to try and remind what`s already happened and give tasters of good stuff to come, usually end up tryin to put too much in.

season 4 could only be 8 episodes long if they can`t sort the writers strike in america, in case you`re a fan.

I think that's coming to an end, supposedly the sticking point was royalty payments for stuff shown online but looks to have been overcome and an agreement will be in place very shortly.

Lost has been utter pesh since the end of series 1.

Same as 24. Crap after the first series.

Correct!! i hate shows that progress in their timeline 30mins but in our episodes spans 6

Archived