MOTD 2

i8hibsh

so annoyed we have not bene able to watch any of the English games.

same as last night

had to endure QOS v Morton etc

unless Hearts are playing I have zero interest in this pathetic football set up up here

I have freeview is it on that?

i am not one of these " Hearts are my Scottish team and ____ are my english team"

I have one team the Jamtarts and i love them more and more everyday but I despise the SFa and every other club in Scotland

I'd rather watch decent football

Mon the cabbage

i am not one of these " Hearts are my Scottish team and ____ are my english team"

I have one team the Jamtarts and i love them more and more everyday but I despise the SFa and every other club in Scotland

That cant be easy. ;)

And sorry... dont have a freeview box, so wouldnt know

That cant be easy. ;)

And sorry... dont have a freeview box, so wouldnt know

Do you Hibees not have freeview in your caravans? lol:)

just watched the end of game, think it was a sending off but Shiels made meal of it

Nope, it isn't on freevie unfortunatley.

Virginmedia has all the English leagues highlights as of Monday morning

852 on virgin

Beat me to it.

Anyone with Virgin or Sky can watch the Audio Descriptive channels to see the main English broadcasts, which is great for avoiding Gaelic telly on a thursday.

And for avoiding Sheeitescene. 90 minutes of Greenock Morton vs. Spartans in the Big Cup? No ta. Think I'll watch Arsenal on the English telly.:ninja:

Archived