Didier Drogba

Acey

Adebayor needs to really prove it on a higher level than the Premiership, and over a period of time, before he can even be talked about in the same sentence as the likes of Ruud Van.

He's having an incredible season, yes, and may well be the best striker in the world one day, but I want to see more before he can truly stake a claim.

Adebayor needs to really prove it on a higher level than the Premiership, and over a period of time, before he can even be talked about in the same sentence as the likes of Ruud Van.

He's having an incredible season, yes, and may well be the best striker in the world one day, but I want to see more before he can truly stake a claim.

But atm, Adebayor is the best in the world, well Europe as I aint seen other strikers from China etc, but atm, he is.

And his overall performance caps it off.

Ill agree with that, see if he can do it every season.

You can't call him the best yet. No way.

You can say he's the hottest striker in the world at the moment, perhaps, because his form is electric. He has done nowhere near enough to merit being labelled the finest striker in the world at this point though.

Depends if we're saying exclusively strikers.

I'd call Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney forwards, with Saha being a striker. This is backed up by Ferguson playing Ronaldo up front, with Park and Giggs on the wings.

I'd say Ronaldo as the best forward in the world, currently.

You can't call him the best yet. No way.

You can say he's the hottest striker in the world at the moment, perhaps, because his form is electric. He has done nowhere near enough to merit being labelled the finest striker in the world at this point though.

I agree with you there.

But I would label him as the best at this moment, not becasue I support Arsenal aswell as Hearts but for what he brings to the team since Henry has left.

Adebayor is the ultimate striker to be honest. Touch, awareness, pace, good finisher, good in the air. He's like a polished version of Drogba, although obviously both are top players.

Yeah, either Adebayor or Elliott

Archived