Tonight's wife swap

i8hibsh

Anyone see it?

A 'normal' family swap wives with a tree hugging ***** family.

It made me angry and sad seeing the waster family.

Sweet innocent kids(seriously they were adorable) forced to live the life of a cave family.

I am not agianst the non conventional families etc but this took the pee.

The kids were deprived outside stimulation, mod cons, integration, basically deprived a childhood.

Get a job you bucnh of gypsies and don't have kids!!!:mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I watched it.

That guy seriously ****ed me off. It was obvious he was just a waster and couldn't face the prospect of a full time job.

Felt for the kids as they clearly wanted to go to school and lead a more conventional life.

When the kid admitted she wanted to go to school the guy was almost in tears and blackmailed her by saying he would have to go out and get a job.

Total weirdos who brainwashed their kids. Sad.

I watched it.

That guy seriously ****ed me off. It was obvious he was just a waster and couldn't face the prospect of a full time job.

Felt for the kids as they clearly wanted to go to school and lead a more conventional life.

When the kid admitted she wanted to go to school the guy was almost in tears and blackmailed her by saying he would have to go out and get a job.

Total weirdos who brainwashed their kids. Sad.

The best bit was when he went off on one as the new bird sprayed air freshener and he said she was poisoning his kids blah blah then he sticks a fag in his mouth and smoke sit whilst his kid was in his arms

Anyone see it?

A 'normal' family swap wives with a tree hugging ***** family.

It made me angry and sad seeing the waster family.

Sweet innocent kids(seriously they were adorable) forced to live the life of a cave family.

I am not agianst the non conventional families etc but this took the pee.

The kids were deprived outside stimulation, mod cons, integration, basically deprived a childhood.

Get a job you bucnh of gypsies and don't have kids!!!:mad:

Would you give your daughter ?300:wacko: a month/clothes allowance/

Nearer normal than the 'Boat people' but not normal. IMO

Would you give your daughter ?300:wacko: a month/clothes allowance/

Nearer normal than the 'Boat people' but not normal. IMO

I'm talking baout people who use toothpaste and soap and don't recycle the contents of their toilet bowl

I'm talking baout people who use toothpaste and soap and don't recycle the contents of their toilet bowl

So, not Weegies then ?

The best bit was when he went off on one as the new bird sprayed air freshener and he said she was poisoning his kids blah blah then he sticks a fag in his mouth and smoke sit whilst his kid was in his arms

The hypocrisy of that guy was incredible.

Wife Swap is all about extremes,very rarely do you see parents who put their children first.

thing is though, apparently the hippy family rejected modern technology, e.g. TV - how did they know what Wife Swap was!? Did wife swap just hunt them down?

and if they really believed in their ideals, they wouldnt have tolerated having someone coming in and telling them what to do!

I love watching wife swap, but i think the actual premise is frankly disgusting, just glamourised swinging witout any shagging. The lowest of the low in terms ot TV voyerusim (obviously thats what makes it so blody good though!)

Archived