Billy Davies still available..........

Clerry Jambo

Nucky Thompson

Davis Stated he was taking a family holiday and would decide his future on his return. He must be due back soon.

The decision will be made after Wednesday.

Don Givens has deliberately left the announcement until after their game against Brazil, so that he's the boss for that game and not the new guy.

Darth Sidious

Billy Davies could not talk with another club or association until 1 February due to an agreement with Derby County.

Billy Davies could not talk with another club or association until 1 February due to an agreement with Derby County.

I believe you are spot on - am I being being far too optimistic to think this is why there has been 5 weeks since the New Year announcement!!:rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow

why was that??? Surely that is as odd as our confidetialty clauses that you stop a manager getting a new job.

why was that??? Surely that is as odd as our confidetialty clauses that you stop a manager getting a new job.

I understand that it was to make sure that he could not return to Derby during the transfer window for players!

Archived