Glue sniffing wee team

andy-y

Aye because the likes of Hogg, Murray, Kerr, Rankin, Donaldson, O'Brien, And lets not forget Ma Calamity are head and shoulders above anything we have.

They proved it 2 weeks ago, Didn't they?

That Sergey really is a ******.

He's not alone on that site to be fair.

Can't read it because (Reason Banned; Calling Riordan a Jakeball. Date ban will be lifted; Never.) i'm banned. Are they saying they've got a better squad than us??

Can't read it because (Reason Banned; Calling Riordan a Jakeball. Date ban will be lifted; Never.) i'm banned. Are they saying they've got a better squad than us??

Not just a better squad, saying that not one of our players would get in their starting 11.

I can only think of one maybe 2 of their players that would get in ours, even that is pushing it.

Fletcher is the only one I believe could get in our team, and we're *****e!

Nobody from our squad would make their starting 11.

He comes to that conclusion after watching his teams 'performance' today.

Correct.

He's an utter walloper who is absolutely obsessed by us.

He must start more threads about Hearts than he does about the vermin.

It can't be healthy thinking about the big team all the time. Classic wee-man syndrome.

Ha Ha, comical. :laugh:

Only players i'd take would be Fletcher and Beuzelin at a push, but TBH i don't rate that ****** at all.

Maka - 9...Superb handling, some great saves & looked confident throughout

must be the first ever score over 3 for the Makalamity

An absolute loser of the lowest order and he gets my vote for their biggest muppet.

What a despicable, deluded, cretin.

Seymour M Hersh
Not just a better squad, saying that not one of our players would get in their starting 11.

I can only think of one maybe 2 of their players that would get in ours, even that is pushing it.

Fletcher is the only one I believe could get in our team, and we're *****e!

Surely any hobo would kill for a goalie as good as Banks!! Compared to what they've had for decades he's world class!!

Surely any hobo would kill for a goalie as good as Banks!! Compared to what they've had for decades he's world class!!

I reakon we could convince them to take Kurskis.

Mon the cabbage

I think we would kill for any other goale at the moment, but he was good today, so I must give him credit.

Both teams are fairly poor IMO in regards to real quality players that could make another team better.

I think we have some very good players they just do not make a very good team, mostly due to the way they are being managed. And i would say the very same for hibs.

If big Mixu had both our squads to choose from you I am sure that he would have room for at least 5 or 6 of our players.

In typical hobo fashion this trumpet has based his opinion on one single game, hobologic at it's best, his village have called of the search it's missing idiot.

....................................Banks....................................

McCann............Berra...................Jones..............Wallace

....................................Jonsson.................................

Cesnauskas....................Kingston.........................Driver

.........................Velicka..................Fletcher.................

I feel that these are the only guys from hibs that could improve our current starting 11. Would possibly take Shiels aswell.

....................................Banks....................................

McCann............Berra...................Jones..............Wallace

....................................Jonsson.................................

Cesnauskas....................Kingston.........................Driver

.........................Velicka..................Fletcher.................

I feel that these are the only guys from hibs that could improve our current starting 11. Would possibly take Shiels aswell.

I personally don't rate McCann so surprised by his inclusion. Hanlon has been excellent in the two games he has played, so although very young, from what I've seen of Wallace as well he would run him close.

Think its more or less a toss up with Berra/Jones/Hogg for the 2 centre back positions.

Never seen Kingston play so will take your word for it, would certainly prefer Cesnauskas and Driver to our wide men, but would have Ian Murray in defensive midfield. Agree with your strike partnership.

Mon the cabbage
We wouldn't take many of their players, and they probably wouldn't take many of ours either. We both have ****e squads.

Yep, totally agree.

I don't think the best players from both squads put together would do much better.

Palazuelos is better than Jonsson, Murray or any other available defensive midfielder (if Kingston is re-labelled the attacking one in midfield) .

I personally don't rate McCann so surprised by his inclusion. Hanlon has been excellent in the two games he has played, so although very young, from what I've seen of Wallace as well he would run him close.

Think its more or less a toss up with Berra/Jones/Hogg for the 2 centre back positions.

Never seen Kingston play so will take your word for it, would certainly prefer Cesnauskas and Driver to our wide men, but would have Ian Murray in defensive midfield. Agree with your strike partnership.

scottish_chicP
I noticed that the Hobo\'s resorted to a certain style of \"hoofball\" today.

Flair football, eh!

Ha ha yeah had to say I noticed that too. :eek:

this sums that board up!

degenerated

P?g mo th?in

Posts: 5,614 i wouldnae want any of the cheating gits sullying the good name of our club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JennytheJambo

This is rich coming from supporters whose club have just signed Colin Nish. They are a bunch off deluded flumps that are paranoid about anything related to Hearts.

This is rich coming from supporters whose club have just signed Colin Nish. They are a bunch off deluded flumps that are paranoid about anything related to Hearts.

Eggsactly. Not to mention the Oscar winning abilities of Benji and Zemamma to name but a few more.... Meh.

Interesting to note the number of empty seats at the San Giro today too. For all their jibes about our crowd last week, a Sunday CUP game at HOME and they can't manage a sell out crowd.

JennytheJambo
Eggsactly. Not to mention the Oscar winning abilities of Benji and Zemamma to name but a few more.... Meh.

Interesting to note the number of empty seats at the San Giro today too. For all their jibes about our crowd last week, a Sunday CUP game at HOME and they can't manage a sell out crowd.

Remember they have a few brain cells missing so their memory will be a bit on the short side.

oi madam

you lost your phone/broke your phone/done something wrong to your phone again???

:P

If you delete your cookies you will be able to view as a guest , if you really want to that is;)

oi madam

you lost your phone/broke your phone/done something wrong to your phone again???

:P

I assume that's directed at me, being as how I just dug my phone out of my bag to find a missed call from you. I had it on silent. Oops. Shall buzz thee.

:embarassed:

Archived