Betting Sites?

Syd

fancying doing my betting online now but don't reallyknow too much about the various sites. Anyone recomend a good one or know of those to stay clear of?

Sy

I use Hills. But do you get charged for betting online as I have noticed i dont get the right winnings back these days?

Better call Saul
I use Hills. But do you get charged for betting online as I have noticed i dont get the right winnings back these days?

I am registered with many BlueSQ/ BETFAIR /BET365 ETC ETC all pretty much the same really

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Betfair is great and there is some serious money to be made from the in play games.

I would think twice about doing it though as it's unbelievably easy to lose all yer money in about 30 seconds.

im still just using Corals because of the offer on the Hearts website - ive actually made a profit so far which is nothing short of amazing coz im generally useless at gambling!

Carl Spackler

Try Gamebookers. I think it's American based but they give you free ?5 bets on a designated Champions League game each week it's on. To date I've made about ?30 to ?50 for hee-haw!

The only reason I opened an account with them was they gave you a free Euro 2006 replica strip (pre the tournament) for depositing ?20 in an account with them.

They are nowhere near as good as Blue Square or others for offering first scorer or correct score or that sort of stuff though.

Archived