Mother & Son in Fling

Goose Baxter

Stupid Sexy Flanders
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2058563.ece

Can there be anything worse than this? :xmassick:

I remember a similar story coming out a couple of years ago (might have happened in Alloa actually), where a mother and son were having an affair. The paper interviewed the mother, who explained how it came about by saying, "We were just in bed together, watching a DVD and drinking some wine, when one thing led to another."

The paper finished the story with "They are still living together, but as mother and son, not as a couple"!!!!

Anyone see the programme a few weeks ago on incest? That was pretty disturbing, not so much for the hicks in the deep south USA or even the freaky german brother and sister with 4 kids but the old English couple where the husband fell in lust with his long lost sister and the three of them were just sitting around talking about it like it was the weather!

Mind you, if it's ok for the Royal family...

alwaysthereinspirit
I think the Rwandan genocide was worse than this.

Oh you f@#$%^g @$$. I just spat my coffee all over the desk.

alwaysthereinspirit
get her pumped:xmaseye:

Whatever happened to the good old days. The days when a kid could just sit on the couch playing with his own "game console" without his mother getting involved.

I P Knightley
Oh you f@#$%^g @$$. I just spat my coffee all over the desk.

You sick sod. You're the first person I've ever come across who finds the Rwandan genocide even remotely funny, let alone coffee-spittingly hilarious.:xmaseye:

I wonder who will get them on the tv first Kyle or Tricia.

Certainly a very Greek style tragedy if true.

It never said anything about that in the pooper, sorry paper

You sick sod. You're the first person I've ever come across who finds the Rwandan genocide even remotely funny, let alone coffee-spittingly hilarious.:xmaseye:

To be fair, although you made a completely 100% true comment in your OP, it did seem quite left field as a response it was quite funny.

i.e. not that the Rwandan genocide was funny, more the put down to the "whats worse than that post"

To be fair, although you made a completely 100% true comment in your OP, it did seem quite left field as a response it was quite funny.

i.e. not that the Rwandan genocide was funny, more the put down to the "whats worse than that post"

What he said.

why are people envious of us Fifers,is it because we run the country:)

p.s. when travelling through Fife on saturday going to Aberdeen,we will pull in the cars and coaches and then we will ride you:xmasgrin:

Generic Username

Being a Kirkcaldy lad, born and raised, this story doesn't surprise me in the slightest that these freaks have been spawned in and living in "the kingdom".

Exactly the reason why I've severed pretty much ever tie I had with the place (except my folks) and refuse to go there except for Christmas or some random family occassion.

I'd not be bothered in the slighest if it got wiped off the map.

Being a Kirkcaldy lad, born and raised, this story doesn't surprise me in the slightest that these freaks have been spawned in and living in "the kingdom".

Exactly the reason why I've severed pretty much ever tie I had with the place (except my folks) and refuse to go there except for Christmas or some random family occassion.

Im quite disapointed with your view of le Kingdom.

I have to agree that some parts have a higher than usual percentile of **** brewing and festering. Immediately places like Ballingry, Methil and Templehall in Kirkcaldy spring to mind.

I am similar to you in that I have moved away and had the priviledge to live in Edinburgh for 4 years. Now I have moved for work purposes to the weeg and look at Fife as being a sunny, rosy place. Didnt go to the best of schools and certainly didnt grow up in the plushest of areas but myself and a good group of friends have done not too badly and love going back to spend time in Fife.

The way you write about Fife reminds me of the Rebus character in Ian Rankins books. Just out of interest would you be willing to let us know what part of KDY you're form?

Im always secretly wanting raith rovers to do well and get into the SPL. I loved going to Starkies to watch the hearts.

As an aside....growing up in central Fife, most of the trouble makers and ****bags that found their way to our village were there because of an oversupply of council housing locally and a lenient central fife policy on the homeless (they were never sent places like cupar!). Meaning Cardenden (and in particular woodend and bowhill) would get its fair share of Junkie passers through. Not born and bred Fifers by any means.

I heard you moved because you werent allowed same sex realationships in Kirkcaldy.

Oh and another thing,thanks for leaving,we dont want your type around these parts.:)

Generic Username

Cheers for letting the cat out the bag Eggo (insert shaking with rage smiley man here)

I lived in a decent part of Kirkcaldy and went to probably the best school in the town, Balwearie but that doesn't take away from the opinion I have that the place is jakeball central and a horrid place to live with zero going on and zero oppertunities.

All it really is, is a place for people to live who can't get into Edinburgh or somewhere closer.

Best thing about KDY? The train and bus services out of the place!

I'm like Creig and have a soft spot for Raith Rovers aswell but KDY and the majority of Fife is bogging.

Cheers for letting the cat out the bag Eggo (insert shaking with rage smiley man here)

I lived in a decent part of Kirkcaldy and went to probably the best school in the town, Balwearie but that doesn't take away from the opinion I have that the place is jakeball central and a horrid place to live with zero going on and zero oppertunities.

All it really is, is a place for people to live who can't get into Edinburgh or somewhere closer.

Best thing about KDY? The train and bus services out of the place!

I'm like Creig and have a soft spot for Raith Rovers aswell but KDY and the majority of Fife is bogging.

I agree Kirkcaldy is no Edinburgh and never will be, but I really like the town in the most part. The shops are a bit rubbish, but there are one or two pubs i like. Nightclubs are pretty crap (although i actually took a few uni mates to a thurs night at kittys, and they loved it!).

Dunfermline isnt a bad town either. The only place that i feel is properly rotten in Fife is Glenrothes. I am not a fan. Full of 2nd generation weegies. Feels like Cumbernauld.

One of the reasons I like KDY so much is that it does have good transport links to Edinburgh. And that the place does have a certain amount of character and history about it.

There are a lot of things wrong with Fife, but for me it is and always will be home. And I like that. After being in the weeg all week I feel very fortunate to cross the forth and see the amazing views of that fantastic old bridge when crossing into the kingdom. Like Tynecastle, it is a sight that i will never tire of.

I agree Kirkcaldy is no Edinburgh and never will be, but I really like the town in the most part. The shops are a bit rubbish, but there are one or two pubs i like. Nightclubs are pretty crap (although i actually took a few uni mates to a thurs night at kittys, and they loved it!).

Dunfermline isnt a bad town either. The only place that i feel is properly rotten in Fife is Glenrothes. I am not a fan. Full of 2nd generation weegies. Feels like Cumbernauld.

One of the reasons I like KDY so much is that it does have good transport links to Edinburgh. And that the place does have a certain amount of character and history about it.

There are a lot of things wrong with Fife, but for me it is and always will be home. And I like that. After being in the weeg all week I feel very fortunate to cross the forth and see the amazing views of that fantastic old bridge when crossing into the kingdom. Like Tynecastle, it is a sight that i will never tire of.

Spot on, I know a few folk from Glenrothes and they're good guys, on the whole though the place is a hole.

The reason there is so many roundabouts is so that they give you plenty of opportunities for turning back the way you came

I went to Kitty's in KDY on a sat nite once, the women were amazing. Cheap drinks too. Did literally bump into Marvin Andrews later on that evening in a club or rather he barged into me like he barged into Bednar's knee.

I went to Kitty's in KDY on a sat nite once, the women were amazing. Cheap drinks too. Did literally bump into Marvin Andrews later on that evening in a club or rather he barged into me like he barged into Bednar's knee.

Yep, am mates with a certain holding midfield player at the rovers, and me and some other guys would often meet him in styx/ kittys hanging with or playing pool with big Marv. He seems like great guy to be fair. Goes out all the time, never touches a drink, and always handles himself well when in the public eye.

I P Knightley

"quite funny," eh?

"QUITE FUNNY"????

Well, I'll be darned if it wasn't the funniest damn post you'll ever see on these here boards. So funny, in fact, that you should be nominating it over on the other thread as the funniest post of the year.

The follow-up retort ought to receive at least an honourable mention.

Now, I'm off to see if I can change my user name sub-title to "If in doubt, assume sarcasm and/or flippancy."

"quite funny..." sheesh!

Now, I'm off to see if I can change my user name sub-title to "If in doubt, assume sarcasm and/or flippancy."

Likewise; check "score angels" thread for reference.

:rolleyes:

:D

I P Knightley
Likewise; check "score angels" thread for reference.

:rolleyes:

:D

Not sure if I'm quite getting the cross-reference there but that's one hell of a piece of work you've got going on over there!

Congratulations.

Talk about 'light the blue touch(y)paper":

"False" = "under 15 stone".

;)

fffzzzzzzzzzzz...KA-BOOOMMMM!

I P Knightley
:xmashappy:

they could atleast show her face, so we could see if it'd be worth it!

No one looks at that mantelpiece while they're giving the fireplace one up the poop-chute.

Just one look at those flabby, freckly arms and you know you would.

"quite funny," eh?

"QUITE FUNNY"????

Well, I'll be darned if it wasn't the funniest damn post you'll ever see on these here boards. So funny, in fact, that you should be nominating it over on the other thread as the funniest post of the year.

The follow-up retort ought to receive at least an honourable mention.

"quite funny..." sheesh!

:placate:

Merry Christmas...:xmasoh:

Archived