Ghana - Nigeria

Rawrrrrrrr

scott herbertson
Bottom line is, if Ghana win I am happy for Larry as he is one of us. If Nigeria win then I am happy for Bertie as he was treated discracefully by the Tartan Army. :(:o

shhh - he might come in as hearts manager

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you refuse to walk on grass in the park as well mate?

Yes, I do. Can't remember the last time I was in a park.

The Old Tolbooth
God made grass green, then invented dogs to 5h11te on it!

He also made snotters, pish, bogeys and mould green........

Yes, I do. Can't remember the last time I was in a park.

Do you manage Hearts? It would explain why so often our players look like they'd rather be anywhere other than on the pitch.

" 88 mins Laryea Kingston is really playing to the crowd on the far side of the pitch! The Nigerian fans won't take kindly to that kind of showboating, but it's great to watch."

Auldreekie1874
What did Kingston do?

Have to put up with Dancing on fecking Ice here!!!

Keepie Uppie on the touch line.

"Have some of that" the commentator said :teeth:

He has turned the game around since coming on. Hes been all over the ball. Unlucky not to score himself but set the goal up. Considering they are down to 10 men. Also his bro is pretty tasty in goals :)

Keepie Uppie on the touch line.

"Have some of the that" the commentater said :teeth:

It almost looked like "flair"!!!!;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
:rubeyes:

Why?

Well I dunno about you but I would prefer him at Tynecastle on Saturday rather than watching him on the tele in Africa!!!

We are so lucky to have him.

Think with his obvious talent in this competition it will bring a lot of interest from others for him. I just hope we can keep him come the summer.

That was an absolutely dreadful game. Junior Agogo must be one of the worst international strikers I have ever scene - he's certainly up there with Kevin Kyle and Michael Ricketts.

Well I dunno about you but I would prefer him at Tynecastle on Saturday rather than watching him on the tele in Africa!!!

The seasons done.

I'm quite happy watching him compete with some of the best players in the world.

He'll be back soon enough.

Good luck to him.

That was an absolutely dreadful game. Junior Agogo must be one of the worst international strikers I have ever scene - he's certainly up there with Kevin Kyle and Michael Ricketts.

Great game from start to finish.Typical Vogts tactics cost Nigeria.A brilliant cameo from Larry to finish off.Open up your eyes.

Great game from start to finish.Typical Vogts tactics cost Nigeria.A brilliant cameo from Larry to finish off.Open up your eyes.

I quite enjoyed the game too, had a good pace to it and was great seeing Kingston come on and turn the game.

Each to their own. I've always enjoyed watching the tournament, but this year has been very poor, in my opinion. Ghana are one of the favourites, yet they have a number of players who routinely fail to control simple passes - Agogo, Gyan and Quincy.

Agreed about Kingston - he did great when he came on, and along with Essien and Muntari, is head-and-shoulders above anyone else in the team.

ToadKiller Dog

Is the manager of ghana a brother of the old woman in the danger danger high voltage video ,he is her double.

Well done larry ,we will just have to wait.

PS - absolutely dreadful refereeing.

Also, I hope Annan gets a lengthy ban for his sickening assault on Mikel.

john brownlee

show boating Laryea what a player, turned the game should have been on from the start. Now lets see him turn it on in the semi.

Go A Go go Laryea

He's now worth nine million GBPs in the summer

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

PS - absolutely dreadful refereeing.

Also, I hope Annan gets a lengthy ban for his sickening assault on Mikel.

Was that the time Mikel was rolling all over the place holding his eye.The worst bit of play acting i have seen for a while.

Was that the time Mikel was rolling all over the place holding his eye.The worst bit of play acting i have seen for a while.

If you mean the time when Annan clearly thrust his finger in Mikel's eye, then yes, that is the occasion I am talking about.

Archived