Ghana - Nigeria

Rawrrrrrrr

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When is the final anyways ? Next Sunday ?

Yep

That would put him in contention for celtic but given they would have played 3 games in a week it imo would be doubtful we'd see a full 90 against celtic

Id be quite happy if he was back this week as we really cant afford not to have him for a single game

We are basically a 2 man team :confused:

Yep

That would put him in contention for celtic but given they would have played 3 games in a week it imo would be doubtful we'd see a full 90 against celtic

Id be quite happy if he was back this week as we really cant afford not to have him for a single game

We are basically a 2 man team :confused:

What two ? :D

I agree

Berti do us a favour !

I look forward to hopefully seeing Ruben and Larry play in the central midfield together.

It will be interesting

For me as good a player as ruben is, he's too limited and he basically walks around in circles

I feel larry with eggert or bruno will offer more as a duo

Ruben gets the ball and runs around for a few minutes before passing it 3 yards to the side

Its all well and good but it doesnt offer much

maltese jambo

cant bring myself to want larry to loose just so he can come back to hearts early.

Wish him all the best; hope they win it although im likeing Egypt and Tunisia

I reckon Ivory Coast are gonna win the whole thing anyway, so Nigeria should just do us a favour and pump Ghana so we get him back for Gretna game.

I hope Ghana go all the way and win the tournament then we can all give LK a heroes welcome on his return to tynie:)

cant bring myself to want larry to loose just so he can come back to hearts early.

Wish him all the best; hope they win it although im likeing Egypt and Tunisia

I hope Ghana go all the way and win the tournament then we can all give LK a heroes welcome on his return to tynie:)

Hearts > Ghana.

Drylaw Hearts

I honestly don't give 2 fecks if Ghana win it.

The sooner LK is back at Hearts the better.

Yes we do.

If we need Larry to beat Gretna there isn't a hope in hell we'll get top 6 let alone Europe and we're not going down so is he really needed afterall?

Drylaw Hearts
If we need Larry to beat Gretna there isn't a hope in hell we'll get top 6 let alone Europe and we're not going down so is he really needed afterall?

We are only 5 points behind Falkrik.

IMO we will get into the Top 6 but we need ALL our best players playing.

Ghana winning the ANC is great for LK but it does nothing for Hearts.

And that is all I really care about tbh.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They played pretty well in the last game so makes sense that they wouldn't change the line up.

Ah right iv not really seen much of the tourney this week, watched most the games the week before tho. Really enjoyed it, doesnt seem as tactical as european football and the players technically pretty good.

portobellojambo1
About to kick off. And no Larry in the Ghana starting line up!

Yup, just heard it. What the coach said is the player that came in, performed well and got a goal, therefore doesn't deserve to drop out. Seems like a fair conclusion to come to.

Yup, just heard it. What the coach said is the player that came in, performed well and got a goal, therefore doesn't deserve to drop out. Seems like a fair conclusion to come to.

What an Idiot!!!

Hes just totally ruled himself of the hearts job then :)

The seasons fecked mate just admit it.

Does that mean we should just jack it in, and not play our best players?

Good shout.

The more exposure larry gets in this tournament, the more money we will sell him on for at the end of the season.

Good for Hearts.

I look forward to hopefully seeing Ruben and Larry play in the central midfield together.

Can't see super Shaggy dropping Stewart.

EDIT: Also add that Ruben and Larry is the centre mid I would like to see against Gretna (if the Nigerians win).

Add in Eggy for the Celtic game.

We want our larry back :P

I'd never lower myself to support a team wearing green. :mad:

Commander Harris
Is Larry's Brother in Goals for Ghana???? or just have the same surname...

it is larry's brother.

What colour is your grass?

I don't have grass. When I moved in to this house I had it all ripped up and replaced with slabbing.

Bottom line is, if Ghana win I am happy for Larry as he is one of us. If Nigeria win then I am happy for Bertie as he was treated discracefully by the Tartan Army. :(:o

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I don't have grass. When I moved in to this house I had it all ripped up and replaced with slabbing.

Do you refuse to walk on grass in the park as well mate?

Archived