MacGregor - at last...

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Guy is a tosser and im glad he has been sent off at last, gets away every week with kicking people.

P.S. Dont give a ***** if he is a Jambo!!

Now there's a real surprise - a Rangers Goalie sent off - must have been a stonewaller. Who was the referee?

Does that mean he is banned for the replay? Who is der hunz second keeper anyway?

Yes he will be, and the second choice keeper is Neil Alexander.

blondejamtart

Not before time - McGregor's got away with far too much for far too long, and not just against us. Mind you, as Shiels isn't exactly whiter than white either, can't say I'd have had much sympathy for him....

There's certainly a feeling of smug satisfaction going round at the moment for that jackass.

Nothing like watching Rangers get cheated :D

come and have a go with the GORGIE AGGRO!

;)

Na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na na na na, we are the Gorgie Aggro. Or something.

Miller Jambo 60
come and have a go with the GORGIE AGGRO!

;)

You taken the pash or a real fan the 05 06 glory boys make me puke

MacGregor is a Jambo? Seriously?

Urgh, I'm gutted. I've never liked him as a player...his attitude is all wrong, like there's a real nasty streak in him or something. He just comes across as a total g!t most of the time. His kung-fu effort on Clum was just one of his many misdemeanours and his ridiculous assertion that Clum ran into HIM just sums him up. Nasty player, bad attitude, shirks responsibility for his mistakes.

Red carded eh? Hahahahahaha.

:laugh:

Miller Jambo 60
Na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na na na na, we are the Gorgie Aggro. Or something.

You are ill mate what age 15 thats what you act like

Drylaw Hearts
MacGregor is a Jambo? Seriously?

Urgh, I'm gutted. I've never liked him as a player...his attitude is all wrong, like there's a real nasty streak in him or something. He just comes across as a total g!t most of the time. His kung-fu effort on Clum was just one of his many misdemeanours and his ridiculous assertion that Clum ran into HIM just sums him up. Nasty player, bad attitude, shirks responsibility for his mistakes.

Red carded eh? Hahahahahaha.

:laugh:

I agree.

He reminds me of Micheal Stewart.

You are ill mate what age 15 thats what you act like

Irony is lost on you, Douglas.

Is that not how the song goes?

Commander Harris
You taken the pash or a real fan the 05 06 glory boys make me puke

I'm certainly no "glory boy" - I've followed the Hearts all my life :)

I was having a laugh but not taking the pash. :)

Next time we play them big Nads should just batter right thru him, he leaves the foot in every time, dirty barstad.

Miller Jambo 60
Irony is lost on you, Douglas.

Is that not how the song goes?

Less of the Douglas sorry its sunday Dougie will do lets be pals FFS:)

Alexander is probably a better keeper..

From what I saw on sky it did look like mcgregor made some exceptional saves

Whilst I dont like him, he is a very good keeper these days and seems to get better and better each time i see him

Don't mind him.

Used to hate him but realised he is a pretty decent keeper and he hates the Hobos

Unfortunately the fact he wears an Old firm jersey means he gets let off more than others

I was glad he got sent off eventually.Iv saw some dodgy decisions wi refs this season,but defo the worst was not sending McGreggors karate kick on Elliot,words failed me that day.

Fine Scottish Wine

Just watched it and I don't think that was a sending off, he got the ball and not enough contact with the player to justify him going down. Whish it had been justified but for me, no red.

Just watched it and I don't think that was a sending off, he got the ball and not enough contact with the player to justify him going down. Whish it had been justified but for me, no red.

Same here.I'd go as far as to say it was a dive.

It was a bit clumsy.... verging on sheer idiocy.

Could question how much contact there actually was - I'd say we can conclude that McGregor is daft, and Deano is a cheating diver.

That way they are both at fault lol...!!!

Did think the ref had a pretty decent game though

Same here.I'd go as far as to say it was a dive.

Oh dear, words fail me. Why the hell would he dive when if he stays standing he's got an open goal in front of him which would have put Rangers out? Specs, maroon and tinted spring to mind.

Guest Dipped Flake
Oh dear, words fail me. Why the hell would he dive when if he stays standing he's got an open goal in front of him which would have put Rangers out? Specs, maroon and tinted spring to mind.

I thought it was a stone-walled penalty at first viewing but on the replays it showed there was no contact (that I could see anyway). So like other posters on here it was a double bonus. Another good honest Scottish non-Lithuanian laddie dives and that dirty **** magregor gets sent off

Just blatant cheating from Sheils. No contact and he goes tumbling down into the box clutching his shins as if he's broken both legs!

If that had been one of our Lithuanians there would have been calls for a public flogging!!!

Just blatant cheating from Sheils. No contact and he goes tumbling down into the box clutching his shins as if he's broken both legs!

If that had been one of our Lithuanians there would have been calls for a public flogging!!!

I refer you to my earlier post. What advantage would diving bring him? I agree it looked worse at the game than when you see it replayed but he did clip his ankle.

I didn't think there was any contact.

Also, Davie Provan thought it was a clear foul - and that's good enough for me. He is the worst 'analyst' in the world - therefore, no foul to Hibs and a booking for Shiels for diving was deserved.

Fine Scottish Wine
I refer you to my earlier post. What advantage would diving bring him? I agree it looked worse at the game than when you see it replayed but he did clip his ankle.

He knew he had lost out, he was far from having an "on target day", so lacking a bit of confidence in his ability to finish the job sees an opportunity, falls as he has done a few times this season. Got a bit lucky and got a free kick and a player sent off, but did not get lucky enough to get the penalty he appeared to be after. what's wrong, having a hard time accepting Hibees dive/go down easy. All clubs have these players.

But if you really want to know WHY? ask Shiels. The simple fact is the keeper got to the ball first and there was at most minimal contact.

Advantage?? Sheils first thought was having a dive in the area!!

If McGregor had clipped his ankle, why did Sheils go down clutching both legs as if they had been broken??

cobbyshambles

i'm not convinced there was real contact,if there was it was minimal and a wrong decision in my book but who cares.

It's a sad indictment on today's modern day footballer that they'd rather hit the ground than roll the ball into an open net in the last few seconds of a vtal game.

I was undecided until Sheils started holding his leg just below his knee, when if anything he would have been caught on the ankle.

i'm not convinced there was real contact,if there was it was minimal and a wrong decision in my book but who cares.

I couldn't give a toss about McGregor or Sheils. I do care however about the unique media reaction immediately there is even a sniff of a dive from a Hearts player!!

If there was 'minimal' contact then where was the "he went down too easily for my liking" comment from the TV pundits????:mad:

I couldn't give a toss about McGregor or Sheils. I do care however about the unique media reaction immediately there is even a sniff of a dive from a Hearts player!!

If there was 'minimal' contact then where was the "he went down too easily for my liking" comment from the TV pundits????:mad:

Fair shout - can you imagine if it had been Velicka who had got McGregor sent off.....

Archived