profiles

Spitonastranger

Spitonastranger

great new KB, but how come you are rated on the number of posts and not the quality, people put numerous stupid comments to get their post rating up :(

Commander Harris
great new KB, but how come you are rated on the number of posts and not the quality, people put numerous stupid comments to get their post rating up :(

quality is subjective - post count isn't. Don't think of it as a rating - it's just an indication of post count. almost all forums have a similar system.

Youv'e made a good start then!

Maybe there should be a quality control moderator who reads every post won the board 24 hours a day and rates based on content and style.:confused:

Commander Harris
Maybe there should be a quality control moderator who reads every post won the board 24 hours a day and rates based on content and style.:confused:

I'd be happy to take up the position.

8?/10 for that one. :)

Is that how it works - I was wondering

I really should just pay my fiver and have my own one

I wanna have something catchy

pffft sounds like Copil all over again.... too good for the U17's and all that.

Learn your trade then come back to me and tell me your good enuff and we'll see.

:ninja:

and this was enlightning and is up for discussion when the ivy league university's meet for their anual debate

Spitonastranger

there you go you have proved my point:confused::confused:

think i am correct in saying that if you subscribe(only five bucks a year)you can write your own profile,signature and download your own avatar.

Archived