Tip for Musselburgh

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

I was given this tip for today, the guy is normally pretty good. Told me to back it each way

La Vecchia Scuola in the 1.30 at Musselburgh

The Old Tolbooth
I was given this tip for today, the guy is normally pretty good. Told me to back it each way

Cheers for that bud, I'll have a wee gander and see what I think.

I never understand people who have a go at others on here for posting tips on horses, some come in, some dont, but just because some dont come in doesnt mean people need to have a go at folk for posting it in the first place.

I'm sure we're all grown up enough to decide whether we want to put money on it or not, so at the end of the day its completely up to each individual and entirely their own fault should they lose money on said tip.

My own feelings are that anyone who has a tip for a horse should get it on here pronto, and if fellow Jambos can help each other win a bit of cash then happy days :)

the last HJKB tips did ok so stuck a couple of quid on it - on a side note, does anyone else really fancy Boro to beat Newcastle today? 11/4 on corals...

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Cheers Ratcatcher...

I wasn't sure it could beat Laborec, But when i seen it was Jim Goldies, Added with your info, i backed it... He usually has one or two 'whispers' at Musselburgh throughout the year.

The Old Tolbooth

Nice one mate, I didnt manage to make the bookies but a good tip desreves good praise :thumb:

My tip would be. Dont be losing all yer cash at the track, save some for a good pint of Deuchars IPA in Staggs:dribble:

Poor advice considering the result though ;)

Thats what I meant John. I was being sarcastic, hence the question mark.

The Old Tolbooth
Thats what I meant John. I was being sarcastic, hence the question mark.

Ahh, apologies, I'm a few shandies worse for wear lol :wacko:

Archived