Bednar fee agreed it seems

Sooperstar

"We are delighted he is here and delighted that he keeps scoring goals for us. There is a deal in place to sign him at the end of the season. That will kick in and he will become our player after we pay Hearts some money." TM on BBC

It is really hard to second guess what the amount will be.

We have not let a player go in the Vlad era for less than a reasonable amount, but something tells me we won't be getting as much as West Brom would be willing to pay for him now.

I don't care that much about the money.

But the Bednar situation is one of the most damning pieces of evidence for the comical way our club has been run on the playing side for the last couple of years.

But the Bednar situation is one of the most damning pieces of evidence for the comical way our club has been run on the playing side for the last couple of years.

Amen to that chief. Whether it's ?2m, ?3m or ?10m, we won't see a penny of it re-invested to service the debt or buy a replacement striker.

IMO it's been a good bit of business allowing Bednar to go on loan, through his performances with WBA his value has increased.

For whatever reason he never produced the form he showed in his first season.

CornhillHearts

My info is that if they get promoted its more money so although all of you slaughter PL it seems to me he has got is sussed in this deal.

My info is that if they get promoted its more money so although all of you slaughter PL it seems to me he has got is sussed in this deal.

How exactly?

We had a great player under our nose all the time and due to mismanagement he has gone and mouths off each week about the **** going on

To make it worse we won't even get market value for him ( 4-5 mil on this form) and you somehow think PL getting us a million for him and none of the goals is good business

No doubt you think kurskis is a good bit of business too:eek:

Aye, we get rid of a top player for next too nothing. He's got it sussed alright - assuming his job is to make our team as poor as possible whilst bringing in as little money as possible.

If that ain't his job, then as usual, he's been a total muppet.

How exactly?

We had a great player under our nose all the time and due to mismanagement he has gone and mouths off each week about the **** going on

To make it worse we won't even get market value for him ( 4-5 mil on this form) and you somehow think PL getting us a million for him and none of the goals is good business

No doubt you think kurskis is a good bit of business too:eek:

If he was still with us we would be lucky to get a tenner the way he was playing.

If he was still with us we would be lucky to get a tenner the way he was playing.

Thats what happens when you have a circus though

He wont be the first to go on to become a top class player once they escape

I bet pospisil scores for fun now too, probably makela too when we finally pay him off

CornhillHearts

Prancer - players evolve and change I wish you would, when he last played in a Hearts jersey he was murder-fact.

Prancer - players evolve and change I wish you would, when he last played in a Hearts jersey he was murder-fact.

Yes but I dont see how ruining a player then getting less than he's worth once he goes away on loan and starts performing is a good deal

Our coaching set up ruined him

IMO it's been a good bit of business allowing Bednar to go on loan, through his performances with WBA his value has increased.

there's the key bit tho. its not good business imo. we badly need a striker of his quality at the club.

CornhillHearts

Think about it if there are any brain cells about. Its what you call good management which we have not had for a long time.

Thats what happens when you have a circus though

He wont be the first to go on to become a top class player once they escape

I bet pospisil scores for fun now too, probably makela too when we finally pay him off

In order to score you have to play, would you have had Pospisil and Makela as our preferred strike force

Think about it if there are any brain cells about. Its what you call good management which we have not had for a long time.

What is?

Sending a player off on loan then getting a fraction of his value?

Bednar if he plays like this all season could easily have gone for 4/5 mil possibly even more

Instead we get a million

Weres the good deal?

In order to score you have to play, would you have had Pospisil and Makela as our preferred strike force

Id have played pospisil, bednar and makela far more often than we did yes and wouldnt have rotated so much

Id stick makela in the team now and leave him there

I firmly believe he's a 15-20 goal a season striker

Unfortunately this would appear to be true.

ToadKiller Dog
What is?

Sending a player off on loan then getting a fraction of his value?

Bednar if he plays like this all season could easily have gone for 4/5 mil possibly even more

Instead we get a million

Weres the good deal?

Granny Prancer you know for a fact that the deal is ?1m yes?.

there's the key bit tho. its not good business imo. we badly need a striker of his quality at the club.

He maybe showing his quality for WBA now, but i didn't see any quality last season just a lazy bar steward.

Granny Prancer you know for a fact that the deal is ?1m yes?.

OH is that the lapdogs game now, they wont disclose the fee so they can hide how pitiful the deal was for us?

I dont know for a fact no, but that is the maximum figure doing the rounds

I personally dont believe we will get any more than that and frankly feel romanov and his lapdogs have well and truly screwed up here

PresidentRomanov

Just because one player has found a bit of form at another club, it proves nothing about so called bad management at Tynecastle.

On the other side of the coin, would anyone suggest, Hartley, Pressley, Skacel, or for that matter Gordon, have benefited from a change of management team?

IMO, Bednar was crap at Hearts, because he was a fat lazy get.Maybe it was because of himself no?

jack D and coke

And why do you reckon that is jamborich?

C'mon mate we all know why he's now producing the goods. Bednar is probably the best forward prospect we had since Robbo and we've let him slip through our fingers because of the farcical way the club was being run.

?1m for Bednar is a f***** giveaway imo.

OH is that the lapdogs game now, they wont disclose the fee so they can hide how pitiful the deal was for us?

I personally dont believe we will get any more than that and frankly feel romanov and his lapdogs have well and truly screwed up here

So what are you saying if he was still with us we would get 4-5 million

PresidentRomanov

C'mon mate we all know why he's now producing the goods. Bednar is probably the best forward prospect we had since Robbo and we've let him slip through our fingers because of the farcical way the club was being run.

The two facedness of some Hearts supporters is incrdible :wacko:

No one batted an eyelid when Bednar left the club, because we all knew he was crap.

ToadKiller Dog

So granny you are making assumptions based on rumour ,feck all to do with lap dogs .so you and your ilk are making a big fuss like old wives in the bingo que,before the fact.

You are always defending the neds when they are caught saying they should not be judged before the fact why change your rules for the club? double standards me thinks.

Why should the clubs disclose any fee a lot can happen now and june.

You are just as adept at spinning your own version of things as any mysterious lap dog.

So what are you saying if he was still with us we would get 4-5 million

Maybe if they'd actually bothered to let him prosper

Full czech international in his first season remember

Even if he didn't hes prospering now and we should be the ones who benefit from that fee wise not west brom

The People's Chimp

No one batted an eyelid when Bednar left the club, because we all knew he was crap.

You've just ruined any argument you had with that comment.

Prancer is right btw.

jack D and coke

You've never read a post a single post from me slagging Bednar mate.

The only players i slate are the ones who have genuinely not earned their jerseys and are STILL playing every f***** week.

Frail has made it clear that he wants to bring a striker in to play alongside Velicka who has the potential to bag 20 goals a season.

So why the hell are we trying so hard to settle a fee for a player who clearly has the potential to do that and at a higher level than the SPL?

I'm completely feckin baffled by our ownership. Forever cutting off the nose to spite the face. The theory about him not bothering his ass last season is absolute cobblers. You can only score goals if you're selected and injury free. Of course he was unhappy, so would I be if I had to sit in the stands injured all the time watching guys like Elliot and Klimek make erses of themselves. That doesn't affect your ability to put the ball in the back of the net a few times though. He was the mutts nuts in the first half of the derby at the end of the season, and looked keen the following week at Killie (missed a few sitters, but so has Velicka).

His goals to games ratio is probably quite impressive.

I'd rather have a ****ed off Bednar, than a non-existent Pinilla.

I couldn't give a toss about Bednar, we where still paying him good money to produce the goods for us and he let us down badly.

Wether you think the club is being run farcicaly is irrelevant IMO, he had a duty to the fans to give 100%

Yes but I dont see how ruining a player then getting less than he's worth once he goes away on loan and starts performing is a good deal

Our coaching set up ruined him

That should maybe read LACK OFF coaching set up Prancer.

I couldn't give a toss about Bednar, we where still paying him good money to produce the goods for us and he let us down badly.

Wether you think the club is being run farcicaly is irrelevant IMO, he had a duty to the fans to give 100%

What with his ass parked on the subs bench. He had several cases of Vlad flu and we all know how bad that can be for your health down Gorgie way.

We've earned alot more than cash from the Bednar situation, we've earned the belief that whats been going on at Hearts is seriously effecting the players. Everything from contracts to training.

Still reckon we have great players at the club bit for what ever reasons their not performing.

Needs fixing and any kind of Manager with control should be able to start making things right.

If we get 500k or 1.5 mill I dont think it will effect what happens with the money.

Where is the 'over your head' smiley?

It does'nt mater if his value has increased if WBA have already agreed a price, it's not Hearts who will benefit from his increasing value.

Not too interested in the amount of money as it doesn?t affect me. More saddened that we never got the best out of Bednar. How was he allowed to get so overweight that he picked up more injuries and how bad was his conditioning after missing pre-season. TBH I?m more interested in the medical and fitness standards at Riccarton...

It does'nt mater if his value has increased if WBA have already agreed a price, it's not Hearts who will benefit from his increasing value.

Unless their is a sell on clause which is a doutbful and b probably worth about 50p.

Looks like only way we'll make cash will be add ons, promotion, 20 goals or what ever we've agreed.

Who says a price has been agreed if that was the case why didn't we sell him in the transfer window.

Mowbrays quote says there is a deal for him to sign at the end of the season it doesn't mention a price

Who says a price has been agreed if that was the case why didn't we sell him in the transfer window.

Mowbrays quote says there is a deal for him to sign at the end of the season it doesn't mention a price

Pedro Lopez did. I believe him.

Tony Mowbray says and maybe WBA just wanted to keep the cash in the bank a bit longer

Theres absolutly no chance they wont sign him, even if its just to sell him again

Nucky Thompson
didn't think anybody believed what Lopez says
Only when it's something they want to believe:rolleyes:

Only when it's something they want to believe:rolleyes:

I'd rather not believe it tbh as I doubt we've agreed a big fee. However, I can't understand why he would lie about it. Perhaps you could explain?

jack D and coke

He maybe never got the chance mate. Forever told he was injured and us having to put up with the Elliot's, Klimek's and Beniuses's of the world when we have a guy who's clearly capable of playing at a higher level and we pish him off to the extent he says he doesn't want to come back. Skacel's treatment was similar. They couldn't get out of here quick enough.

fiction.

in my opinion that is !

Archived