Hibs going into administration !

no-mad

Apparently;) Rod Petrify had got all money from the sale of the wonderkids and invested it in Northern Rock shares. The club is in major difficulty and might not be able to play us on saturday

My Source - a pal of mine is a taxi drver who gave Rod a lift in the back of his cab - the bill was a fiver - Rod had no money - My Mate then said "I will sue you " to which Rod opened up and confessed all !!!!!

Amazing innit - we're now all going into admin:mw_tease::mw_tease::mw_tease::cheer1::cheer1::)

There are some who won't believe you but sometimes the truth is so obvious that it just passes people buy!!!

I have also heard from an ex-Commercial Manager at Fester Road that they're still hoping for the South American (Brazilian?) buyer to come along and bail them out at the last minute!!! Apparently he's so grateful for the 'fact' that the Hobos introduced football to Brazil that he's putting up the rents in the favelas to pay for the buy out!!!

Also, in the fashion stakes, flairs are back in big-time down Fester Road! Not surprising as it's now the only way that they can mention flair and Hibs in the same sentence!!!

Commander Harris

I thought this was bull at first but my mate works for the caterers at easter road and apparantly they haven't been paid for 6 months. there may be something in this.

Walter Bishop

How can they be in administration?? They have just made Fletcher the highest paid player at the club he is apparently on two bags of bolts a week plus the promise of a winch from Benji after every game!!!

Auldreekie1874

All true

I got a text earlier stating that the players haven't been paid for three months.

Source?

Tynecastle boardroom :whistling:

Hibs are being assit stripped so Sir (i aint investing any money) Farmer can sell the club. Any money hibs have in the bank is his, the money from the sale will be his, and he still owns the stadium. Anyone think cas from murphy will be reinvested - I dnt think so

Colonel Kurtz
How can they be in administration?? They have just made Fletcher the highest paid player at the club he is apparently on two bags of bolts a week plus the promise of a winch from Benji after every game!!!

but not during ramadan

Its true!

I asked a hibby where all their money went silence was the loud reply.

Where has all their money went?

The Old Tolbooth

I didnt believe this either at first, however there's a wee tea lady works at Easter Road telling me that that they have cut back from Tetley tea bags to co-op own make as part of the cost cutting in preparation for adminsitration, it MUST be true!

Also the tea lady knows the caterer who knows the barmaid in the famous five suite who knows the cleaner of the board room toilets, and she says that they cant even afford Andrex with the puppies on anymore and that they have to buy Costco sandpaper, erm I mean loo paper and everyones complaining about having sore piles in the board room, what more evidence do we need?

Cant wait to phone the real radio phone in to let them know all about this - Ewan and roughie will have to do a reverse charge call to Fester Road and find out the full story !!

Colonel Kurtz

to a holding company owned by Farmer and petrie

The sale of the car park generated enough money to pay off all debts and mortgages,but where did it go.

All interestingly are there any other football clubs where the CE is the top earner,it would appear that petrie is not so miserable when paying his own wages.

Commander Harris

The sale of the car park generated enough money to pay off all debts and mortgages,but where did it go.

All interestingly are there any other football clubs where the CE is the top earner,it would appear that petrie is not so miserable when paying his own wages.

very good point. when will the hibs support wake up and realise this?

Hagar the Horrible

Petrie has invested half of the Hibs capital on Betamax video tape, he truly believes that it will hit it off second time around, he is waiting to see who comes out on bottom of the Bluray / HD-DVD battle if not to re-invest in pubs and clubs that put them into receivership before mercer tried to buy them out?;)

Rod needs all the money he can get cos he is due for his stars in their eyes audition next month. He has ditched all designs in getting a job as magnum PI's assistant to concentrate on the Englebert Humperdink tribute career. Fat Cu~+ !!

Walter Bishop

Aparrently Rod "the tache" earns more than the entire first team squad annualy, his salary is rumoured to be (now dont quote me on this) around 15,000 ANUALLY!!!;) (or should that be anally :P as it is the hobo`s!!)

Its true!

I asked a hibby where all their money went silence was the loud reply.

Where has all their money went?

Thought everyone knew that ALL their profits go to the shareholders, be that from transfers or land deals. Must be great, raking in all that dosh from sales then turning round to the fans saying we have a wage structure which we won't break and there is NO money for transfers cos I ain't giving you any of MY dividend.

ICT want ?100k for Rankin. Hibs first bid was ?40k. Will sell Murphy for ?2m+

Administration on the cards.

cobbyshambles
Cant wait to phone the real radio phone in to let them know all about this - Ewan and roughie will have to do a reverse charge call to Fester Road and find out the full story !!

i wonder what roughie will have to say about this:eek:

Apparently they have not been able to pay their cleaning bills either.

A mate of mine, who knows someone who goes to Easter Road, said they had not had soap or towels all season!

I have a mate who is an AA patrolman and he was called to Easter road to jump start a car in the hibs car park.

When he got their it turned out it was petries car and upon doing his membership checks found out that big Rod was in arrears on his membership,my mate kindly told him to ***** off and sat there wetting himself whilst the entire Hibs squad pushed his car up and down Albion Road trying to bump start it.

Miller Jambo 60
Apparently;) Rod Petrify had got all money from the sale of the wonderkids and invested it in Northern Rock shares. The club is in major difficulty and might not be able to play us on saturday

My Source - a pal of mine is a taxi drver who gave Rod a lift in the back of his cab - the bill was a fiver - Rod had no money - My Mate then said "I will sue you " to which Rod opened up and confessed all !!!!!

Amazing innit - we're now all going into admin:mw_tease::mw_tease::mw_tease::cheer1::cheer1::)

Good one bud wind the reptiles up:)

john brownlee

petri spent all his money investing in building smoker rooms in pubs clubs and bingo halls but to keep the company he had to finance the project from hfc.

As the smoking ban came in noone of the architects, surveyors,and all involved haven't been paid thay have had to go into administration

Heard this from a hobo at work.

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

He was sitting out side begging

i heard from a good source, all the money from transfers, sale of shirts and gate money had been spent on rent boys and scag and fresh needles, i met him in greggs so it must be true!!

arf arf arf

Toxteth O'Grady

I heard he bought shares in Blackpool Rock - He's a sucker

I own a pie catering company.... don't worry I put extra eyes and lips into Hibs pies. But they are due me money and won't pay. I was speaking to Rock Steady and they said they were due money too. And apparently Rob Jones is due my sister money from a babysitting gig she did a few months ago.

I was in quick fit the other day there boy told me

That farmer is skint

hibs will be in administration 22/01 15/03 or any other mystical date

Unfortunately this time when they look like going down under they wont have Saint Wallace Mercer to bail them out !!

Strangely enough, i'd heard a rumour that Collins left 'cause Petrie had stopped bumming him due to stress caused by financial difficulties at Hibs.

True story.

HMFCjamieHMFC

This is true my best friends cousin girlfriend dad works for a tax firm and supposedly there 50 million in debt

scott herbertson

I heard he also owned 10% of the club with his pal TF. Must be a quick remuneration sub-committee meeting that agrees the CEO annual salary rises eh?

winston churchill

i also hear, the tyre boys company own total footballs training barn outside newcastle;)

I heard from a reliable source that the players had to have cold showers after training as there electricity bills were to high:)

letsmakesomenoise
Anyone think cash from murphy will be reinvested - I dont think so

Not true.

Apparently they've upped their bid by ?10k for the ICT reserve!!!

Just in!!!

Hibs are to be saved by the aforementioned Brazilian landlord billionaire, who has said categorically, that he will be in Leith on the 30th February to officially take over the club, and that he's bringing 11 Brazilian players with him to restore the flair to founding fathers of Samba football!!!

Na its all ok.The Hobos might be in debt. Thats ok its all Tom Framers debt .i mean he owns the debt.It has nothing to with us. What do these Hobo accountants know about debt? Don't they know abot Vladnemonics.They think it's a bad thing. Us Jambos never worry about debt. Only wee gay teams are concerned about. They need to be financial experts like us big team fans :mad:. look at us we are in control of our own destiny

Commander Harris
Na its all ok.The Hobos might be in debt. Thats ok its all Tom Framers debt .i mean he owns the debt.It has nothing to with us. What do these Hobo accountants know about debt? Don't they know abot Vladnemonics.They think it's a bad thing. Us Jambos never worry about debt. Only wee gay teams are concerned about. They need to be financial experts like us big team fans :mad:. look at us we are in control of our own destiny

serious question, I'm not name calling here I just don't follow your post. what team you are having a pop at there?

btw - good username! my drug of choice. :)

btw - good username! my drug of choice. :)

Kenny D

Zyprexa ..sometimes use in the treatment of delusional disorders.

Like most anti -psychotics it is not usually effective

Think you need to stay of the drugs.Hobo.

The People's Chimp

I can also confirm this to be 100% FACT and my source is a close, close, personal friend of mine who is involved in the higher echelons of the Edinburgh banking fraternity and whose sister is engaged to the cousin of the Kit man. Apparently the bank of china are about to call in a loan taken out in 1950 to fund their educational tour of Brazil, when they brought flair to an unsuspecting world. The loan agreement was forgotten about as after signing it, the then chairman left it in Hibs Scottish Cup trophy room, where it was, obviously, forgotten about. No payments have been made since then and the interest has racked up to an insurmountable level. The bank of China are currently in negotiations, according to Li Wong Zhen of the lucky star*, to sell this debt to RBS who would then call it in, failing which some shady lithuanian bank, who fail to meet any regulatory requirements, have looked at taking on the debt and then turning easter road into tesco flats; flats with a huge tesco underneath them and a car park underneath that.

Anyway as for the Kit man, his wife is raging because he keeps on having to bring all the kit back to their house to wash as they haven't paid their leccy bills and they wont buy any Daz for him. So every week he's clogging up her washing machine with the 1st team and reserve teams' kit. He is a committed hobo so he insists on doing what he can to help keep their head above water, but he could be out on his ear at the same time as the hobos are booted out of easter road!

As I said my source is from within the Easter road boardroom and is in fact 100% reliable.

*best cripsy duck in town.

ToadKiller Dog

My mates uncles monkey butlers brother works for the freddie mercuray gentlemans moustache wax company based in leith .he says that hibs are due them ?1.7m in late payments for orders recived and rob petrie and hibs have until jan 21st to pay up.

I was speaking to a guy in greggs at lunchtime who said that his

mates brothers aunties boyfriends wee sisters best mates uncle was rogering Rod Petrie's son when he told him he had just bought a house im majorca for ?25m euros.

The Spanish Police are investigating why a rent boy could get his hands on this type of cash.

The guy seemed genuine so it must be true.

Commander Harris

Kenny D

Zyprexa ..sometimes use in the treatment of delusional disorders.

Like most anti -psychotics it is not usually effective

I know what it's used for! and most atypical anti-psychotics are effective :)

but that's rather off topic anyway. Hibs haven't paid their pharmacy bill, administration beckons.

Archived