Puggy's

Seashell

Anyone else got one in da house???

My hubby Tedp is driving me nuts with it, when he gets on the board it goes HAHA, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, I want rid of it seriously.

He says its like a piggy bank but no one is allowed any money from it at all even if it means you get the bus or walk to Gorgie!!!!!

Anyone else got one in da house???

My hubby Tedp is driving me nuts with it, when he gets on the board it goes HAHA, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, I want rid of it seriously.

He says its like a piggy bank but no one is allowed any money from it at all even if it means you get the bus or walk to Gorgie!!!!!

cut the wire...

well seeing it was posted at 310am after a day on the sauce...... it is a piggy bank got over ?500 in it now. At new year it was the highlight everyone wanted a shot.

well seeing it was posted at 310am after a day on the sauce...... it is a piggy bank got over ?500 in it now. At new year it was the highlight everyone wanted a shot.

Why would you have one in your house? Aren't you just winning or losing you own money? :wacko:

Craig Gordons Gloves
Why would you have one in your house? Aren't you just winning or losing you own money? :wacko:

i dont think you're losing your own money - as it is still in the machine. You're not winning anything though - unless you get all yer mates steamboats and watch them lose for hours....;)

You have a fruit machine in your own house? Do you have a cocktail bar too?

No we dont BJT and the fruit machine is a pain in the neck. Tom uses it for saving his change up in. It makes a racket and when the boys are in my dining room is turned in to a pub. We just let friends play with our money because if they won the jackpot ?250, it would cost us too much.

Generic Username

You canny move for puggys over this way.

Near on every boozer has a dedicated puggy room, like a tiny wee Las Vegas, you want to see the amounts of money some folk pump into these things on a daily basis.

a friend of a friend had one in his room, so anytime he had mates round they would pump their change into it, under the general acceptance that if they won, they fired it all back into the puggy. That is until one day someone won the jackpot and refused to do so, and said 'if you want it back you'll need to come take it off me' before leaving to spend his winnings. Think the guy got rid of the puggy after that. (should have gave the guy a doing though imo!)

I would love to have one but I don't have any space and I prefer to take money out of the ones in certains pubs. No need real need for one in the house;););)

Had one in the house for 3 years, family, mates etc. could play it all they wanted. ?25 Jackpot. If they won and walked it didn`t bother me. I Won shedloads from them over the years.

Only got rid of it because we moved to a Barrat hoose. No room.

Went to Paris free many times due to the machine.

You can`t let folk play it and not win though. You ALWAYS win in the long run. :)

Archived