1. 1. Striker(s) to start v Hibs?

• Velicka
    • Pospisil
    • Nade
    • Makela
    • Beniusis
    • Mole
    • other (please state)

Velicka on his own with Audrey playing just off him on the left with Andy driver for support. Chesney, Andy and Audrey can get the balls in the box for big Velicka with support in the centre from Mikey!

Who's voting for Mole??? Isn't he on loan or have I missed something?

The deal was only until the 1st of January 2008.

No brainer for me.. has to be Vali and Poppy... cant see any one else knowing where the net is.

If not 2 then vali on his own.

Not much there to choose from to be honest, but for me it would have to be Velicka and Nade (even although I think he is slow and sometimes doesn't seem as interested in the games as other players). But they would be my starting line of attack.

:fam13:

itsnomarooned
The deal was only until the 1st of January 2008.

Oh - OK, cheers. Proves how much I know, how did he get on - presumably not great since no-one's raving on about him.

I've also voted in all 3 polls and just realised I've opted for a 4-5-2 formation!:confused:

From Perth to Paisley
No brainer for me.. has to be Vali and Poppy... cant see any one else knowing where the net is.

If not 2 then vali on his own.

Why Pospisil? His record is barely better than Callum Elliot

Pospisil: 31 starts + 34 subs = 14 goals

Elliot: 37 starts + 31 subs = 9 goals

Now considering Pospisil is older and probably paid a lot more that is a pretty poor return.

Why Pospisil? His record is barely better than Callum Elliot

Pospisil: 31 starts + 34 subs = 14 goals

Elliot: 37 starts + 31 subs = 9 goals

Now considering Pospisil is older and probably paid a lot more that is a pretty poor return.

I had a dream that Micky Pospisil scored our second goals just minutes after we scored our first in this derby, I went for Velicka and Pospisil.

Velicka on his own with Audrey playing just off him on the left with Andy driver for support. Chesney, Andy and Audrey can get the balls in the box for big Velicka with support in the centre from Mikey!

I agree with you. It worked on Saturday against Motherwell.

Velicka and Pospisil for me.

Nade has shown he is lazy and overweight and until he gets a hell of a lot fitter he should be nowhere near our starting 11.

Also think Pospisil has tried really hard when he's had a chance this season.

Velicka is a no brainer, he has to start. If we're going two up front then I 'd like to see Poppy given a chance.

Velicka and (reluctantly) Pospisil.

Pospisil is a good finisher, particularly with the head but I worry that he's a little too chicken-hearted for the derby.

Velicka with Chesney in the hole

Banks

Neilson-McGowan-Berra-Goncalves

Driver-Jonsson-Stewart-Palazuelos

Chesney

Velicka

I am assuming McGowan is a bit more aggressive than Karipidis.

Guest JamboRobbo
Velicka with Chesney in the hole

Banks

Neilson-McGowan-Berra-Goncalves

Driver-Jonsson-Stewart-Palazuelos

Chesney

Velicka

I am assuming McGowan is a bit more aggressive than Karipidis.

Put Karapidas back instead of Mcgowan and I like it very much.

Given we seem determined to play someone in the hole, and Ksanivicius ain't very good, and no-one else can play there, I think Chesny in the hole is a great idea,.

I said Velicka and Nade.

Nade due to his close control could bother fools like Jones.

That said I'd be equally as happy with Pospisil or Makela.

velicka and beniusis. would be good for the high balls we seem intent on playing hitting someone with a bit of height and velicka picking up the knock downs and flick ons. i actually think beniusis could do pretty well in a front 2 rather than the lone striker role he played last time

chester copperpot

Things have gotten that bad that some people are suggessting Beni up front partnering Vel.

I'd go with Poppy and Velicka.

I'm just happy Chesney is back in the fold again.

Welcome back my favourite player.

He looks the dugs baws.

loveofthegame

As long as Audrey doesnt play i'll not be too bothered. He doesnt have what it takes to play in a hard-hitting, physical derby. He'll hide and become a passenger, which we cant afford in what is a must win game

Oh and i went for Velicka and Pospisil. I think Driver and Chesney could do some real damage on Sat so would like 2 strikers in and around the box to feed off them

Its got to Velicka working off big NADS, i'd love to see that.

Why? Has he not emptied them in a while???

And you'd love to see that? You sir, are sick.

:P

I agree with you. It worked on Saturday against Motherwell.

If it worked on Saturday it was no thanks to Audrey, he is awful playing on a good game against the huns months ago. Would not have him in the squad

scott herbertson

I'd start with Nade and Audrey, Driver and Chesney just to rumble Hibs up and they won't be expecting that combo

Then take nade off at half time (or even after 30 if it's not working) and bring on Velicka - he's dynamite when he's fresh and hibs have no cpmparable options up front.

I know nade's been pesh but I'd like to see him step on Jones a bit, even at the possible cost of a booking, before velicka goes in for the kill

So far, the people of kickback want one of the following lineups.

If 4-4-2;

...................Banks

...Neilson Karipidis Berra Goncalves

Cesnauskis Stewart Palazuelos Driver

.............Velicka Pospsil

Kurskis McGowan Wallace Jonsson Ksanavicius Nade Beniusis

If 4-5-1

.......................Banks

.......Neilson Karipidis Berra Goncalves

Cesnauskis Stewart Jonsson Palazuelos Driver

........................Velicka

Kurskis McGowan Wallace Ksanavicius Mikoliunas Pospisil Nade

There would probally be a couple of different names in there if I was choosing the team but that is what the majority want and I'd be pleased if either one of these teams came out of the tunnel on Saturday. Looking at them both, the 4-5-1 looks stronger, but it depends on what kind of tactics we're playing. If we are making our 2 wingers (by the look of this it looks like it will be Driver and Cesney) if we make them run at the full backs and send balls into the box, I'd suggest the 4-4-2 because you'd have 2 target men as opposed to one striker and an on-coming midfielder.

BRING ON THE HIBEES!

Archived