3-10 to Yuma

cosanostra

Anyone else watched this film yet?

Slow start then it improves for about an hour. Looks like being a slightly above average, Young Guns type of bounty hunter western. Ticks along quite nicely for a while and sets up for a big finale. The climax then loses all sense of reality and coherency as characters just suddenly change and act like idiots.

Possibly one of the most ridiculous, pointless and badly written endings i've ever seen in any film. It was watchable and engaging until the ending and then just completely fell apart.

Best avoided IMO.

Finally we agree on something :)

........ due to your recent numerous negative movie reviews/comments ... can you recommend a recent movie you have liked?

Nope, it's often the opposite, a lot of the films on their top 250 are pish imo. It's just the biggest film related site going that's all.

Nope, it's often the opposite, a lot of the films on their top 250 are pish imo. It's just the biggest film related site going that's all.

.. and there is my point; hence asking for your views on these movies.

EDIT: P.S - I agree with your choices.

OK, reasons I liked them;

World's Fastest Indian - Great uncynical inspirational story, acting master class from Tony H. Well crafted script and direction, very light hearted. Uplifting but not too cloying in the way Crash and Coach Carter were for example.

Bourne Ultimatum - Like the first 2 in the series the direction was a bit overdone at times (inducing motion sickness) but the pacing was spot on the action sequences were again excellent and tense, especially the roof top chase. Most well rounded of the series imo and a satisfying conclusion.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Really good black comedy, good to see Val and Downey Jnr excelling in roles that really suit them. Slick direction and a good storyline with a few twists and some real laugh out loud moments (the body in the bath moment in particular).

:)

OK, reasons I liked them;

World's Fastest Indian - Great uncynical inspirational story, acting master class from Tony H. Well crafted script and direction, very light hearted. Uplifting but not too cloying in the way Crash and Coach Carter were for example.

Bourne Ultimatum - Like the first 2 in the series the direction was a bit overdone at times (inducing motion sickness) but the pacing was spot on the action sequences were again excellent and tense, especially the roof top chase. Most well rounded of the series imo and a satisfying conclusion.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - Really good black comedy, good to see Val and Downey Jnr excelling in roles that really suit them. Slick direction and a good storyline with a few twists and some real laugh out loud moments (the body in the bath moment in particular).

Archived