John Colquhoun

hoofhearted

Sorry if posted before,

John Colquhoun made a comment on scotsport at the beginning of the month (January) about hearts fans being pleased about the possible new manager did he know anything surely he wasn?t on the wind up?

I think he meant would be please to have a clearer set-up. Before not really knowing who does what behind the scenes. Picking the team,transfers,punishments,training. With a new manager I think it would have given us a clearer image on all what is happening. Like the burley days it was clear what was going on. But now..god!

I've no idea what he knows... but from personal experience I do know that wee JC is a VERY well connected guy in football. Not much goes on that he doesn't know about. So....

So are you implying our new manager is currently at the Africa Cup of Nations?

If so the only one about to become available is.....Berti Vogts !

Wouldn't know whether to cheer or cry at that one.

Aye he certainly made an oddly worded comment that suggested he knew something was in the offing ?

Wee Jock knew .......hmmmm:cant se that catching on ninja:

I've no idea what he knows... but from personal experience I do know that wee JC is a VERY well connected guy in football. Not much goes on that he doesn't know about. So....

I agree, however JC's credibility within footballing circles woulod be damaged if he were to disclose something which, in all probability, he was told in confidence.

He needs to keep players agents & clubs onside, so that he can operate effectively as an agent. Hence he can hint at things, but not reveal them.

The Old Tolbooth
So are you implying our new manager is currently at the Africa Cup of Nations?

If so the only one about to become available is.....Berti Vogts !

Wouldn't know whether to cheer or cry at that one.

Dont even joke about that, its just not funny!! :eek:

Archived