will it be 107 years tomorrow

joe1874

A Boy Named Crow

If the stickies do the business tomorrow we have a bit of a problem. 107 years in a row doesn't fit the song - I know it hasn't really worked since 100, but 107 is rippin the mince!

Mon the Huns.

If not, mon the Sellik. I cheered for them today - as long as the OF are still in it, we're alright.

Heres hoping

But knowing our luck this will be the year they actually end the jinx:mad:

Good luck to the Hibees tomorrow - anything to put a spanner in the Huns works.

Anyway, its time we dropped our pre-occupation with all things Hibs and concentrated our grey matter on the prestent plight of Heart of Midlothian Football Club!

Even if they win tommorrow(which is doubtful) there is no chance of them beating shellick in glasgow at all,what with refs decisions etc and the fact that hubs are utter pish,and the shellick are looking quite strong post transfer window,nae frikkin chance 107 it is!

Anyway, its time we dropped our pre-occupation with all things Hibs and concentrated our grey matter on the prestent plight of Heart of Midlothian Football Club!

MON THE HUNS ALL THE WAY WISH FOR HOBOS GET NOWT

I agree

Sadly I have a bad feeling about this too

I did think it was there year 2 years ago and thankfully it wasn't but I reckon they may be in with a shout again this year

Heres hoping for some more bazza basketball:)

Whatever!!!! As much as i detest the weegie hun i do hope they win tomorrow . 107 in a row.:)

a tactical strike on fester road would be nice, after all both teams support of terrorism over the years but apart from that i couldnt give a flying f

I think rangers will walk all over them tommorow. But hey football is a funny game and I may be wrong. But hope not! I am predicting 3-1 rangers shiels scoring a late consolation goal for hibs. If its 107 years the some doe'nt rhyme aswell :sad:

chester copperpot
I hope they get hammered from The Gers :106years: + 1

:spongebob3:

Forget the Barry Ferguson cup to cheat, forget the headbutt on Robbie, I still want them to feck these lowlifes off.

Sorry Rocky (you're decent, my mate Shuggy, my mate Kev) except from them, feck the lot of them.

Come on the gers.

Mon the Gers.

King Bazza, I love you.

Wattie, You da man.

Bob Malcolm, You were misunderstood mate.

FTH.

Rangers haven't lost since October domestically and I just can't see them losing tomorrow.Hibs are woeful!!

Have a few people forgotten that the Hobos are absolutely Nish!

Talk 107? Absolutely, will waste no time telling my hobo brother either!:)

Go on the Huns. Would love them to score as many as possible against that shower. I can only hope that the famous run will continue... roll on 107 IN A ROW. :):)

what worries me s that rangers are there for thew taking.

we coiuld've doine it on wednesday buy we were shecht and mccury never did us any favours at all, ion fact reffed like he was being advised by stecie wonder!

vermind might win tomorrpw and i can't bri8ng myself to supprt those weegie slimeballs, but i really hope they wink all over fester rd!

maroonlegions
If the stickies do the business tomorrow we have a bit of a problem. 107 years in a row doesn't fit the song - I know it hasn't really worked since 100, but 107 is rippin the mince!

"we"re no fecking kidding its a 107 in a row"

you won the wee cup but we"re all in heaven"

cos its a 107 in a row":p

Ah feckin hope so :dribble:

Plus I've just spent ages making up a '107' CD for the bus to the Gretna game :ninja:

Hope it's better than your last one, Allan. :ninja:

what worries me s that rangers are there for thew taking.

we coiuld've doine it on wednesday buy we were shecht and mccury never did us any favours at all, ion fact reffed like he was being advised by stecie wonder!

vermind might win tomorrpw and i can't bri8ng myself to supprt those weegie slimeballs, but i really hope they wink all over fester rd!

Note to self - Babycham and typing just don't mix ;)

Note to self - Babycham and typing just don't mix ;)

wasn't babycham deary, i mean, OBVIOUSLY i'm a lambrini type, who, when i go upmarket enjoys a small malibu & pineapple ;)

Drylaw Hearts
Good result in the circumstances.

I agree.

The more extra games those around us in the league have to play the better.

I agree.

The more extra games those around us in the league have to play the better.

thats there party over for another year there is no way they will beat the Huns in Glasgow.

Pity i was hoping the Hunds would score at seven mins past one 107.

Drylaw Hearts
thats there party over for another year there is no way they will beat the Huns in Glasgow.

Pity i was hoping the Hunds would score at seven mins past one 107.

Having to play 'Gers again gives them a bit of hope, when in reality it is only prolonging the agony of another year without winning The Cup.

Having to play 'Gers again gives them a bit of hope, when in reality it is only prolonging the agony of another year without winning The Cup.

Hibs odds went from 20-1 at 12pm today to 33-1 at 2pm today.

Say it all really.

Did they not beat them a couple of years ago in Glasgow? Not writing the hobos off yet.

They beat them in Glasgow a couple of months ago!

wasn't babycham deary, i mean, OBVIOUSLY i'm a lambrini type, who, when i go upmarket enjoys a small malibu & pineapple ;)

;)

Did they not beat them a couple of years ago in Glasgow? Not writing the hobos off yet.

Years ago in the up aye.

3 months ago at Ibrox in the SPL.

All over though me thinks, chance was the day :mad:

Rangers want to play it this week but Hibs have denied them....

I'll laugh ma c*ck off if the GFA force them to play this week :)

I think their excuse for it not being suitable is the fact they have players on Int'l duty :confused:

Archived