my new dog is offski

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

got a new dog 2 days ago from a woman who due to work commitments could not look after it anymore , any way my wife warned me not to let it in the garden as it was trying to sneak through the hedge , so what do i do today , yep let it into the garden:rolleyes: cos i was stressed out with the kids and doing some tidying up in the kitchen, i was keeping a watch on it then i got distracted by one of my kids ,turned round to see if the dog was there and bingo it had fecked off:eek:,that was more than 4 hours ago and still no sign of him,been out looking everywhere and so has my wife in her car but cannae find him its worrying as he will not find his way home as he is only been with us for 2 days ,that weather is awful outside and i just hope someone has the sense to realise he is lost,he is black and answers to the name of SONNY, he does not have a name tag on as we were in the process of getting him one ,feel a right plank right now.:P

ToadKiller Dog

I would check the previous owners house he might make his way there,my old dog once ran away to my parents house 40 mins walk away and he had only went there before by car .but made his way there .

got a new dog 2 days ago from a woman who due to work commitments could not look after it anymore , any way my wife warned me not to let it in the garden as it was trying to sneak through the hedge , so what do i do today , yep let it into the garden:rolleyes: cos i was stressed out with the kids and doing some tidying up in the kitchen, i was keeping a watch on it then i got distracted by one of my kids ,turned round to see if the dog was there and bingo it had fecked off:eek:,that was more than 4 hours ago and still no sign of him,been out looking everywhere and so has my wife in her car but cannae find him its worrying as he will not find his way home as he is only been with us for 2 days ,that weather is awful outside and i just hope someone has the sense to realise he is lost,he is black and answers to the name of SONNY, he does not have a name tag on as we were in the process of getting him one ,feel a right plank right now.:P

Might be an idea to get a detailed description of dog and phone number on some posters. I found some ones cat that way and simply called him to let him know where it was.

Nucky Thompson
I would check the previous owners house he might make his way there
That is the answer. Dogs are brilliant at finding their way home

Miller Jambo 60

Sorry bud where are you its cold

I bet she lasted more than two days. ;)

maroonlegions
I bet she lasted more than two days. ;)

:P maybe i would feel a bit worse if we had had it or longer and a bond had built up with the dog but 2 days is not long enough ,just hope someone realizes its lost and hands him into the dog and cat home ,will try them.:527:

Miller Jambo 60
:P maybe i would feel a bit worse if we had had it or longer and a bond had built up with the dog but 2 days is not long enough ,just hope someone realizes its lost and hands him into the dog and cat home ,will try them.:527:

Is he back mate just noticed my guinea pig was short on water guilt trip or what.

maroonlegions
Is he back mate just noticed my guinea pig was short on water guilt trip or what.

nae sign of him yet ,might go out again and also put some posters about with some information about him,my wife is excellent at putting me on guilt trips,she got the dog for the kids ,"daddy were is the dog",mmmm,eh,phew,@*,:P

A Boy Named Crow

think that's bad - years ago my youngest brother had two guinea pigs. He went away for the weekend with the parentals, leaving me and the other brother in charge of the beasts. Sadly we had never really had anything to do with them and instantly forgot all about feeding/watering duties.

On the Monday they were due back mt mate was over and asked what the guinea pig was called - that's right, pig, singular. All that was left of the other one was a wee bit of tail.

I checked how long we had to fix the situation, they were about 5 mins away, no chance of a rapid trip to the pet shop. We just had to take the abuse, felt quite bad about it really.

Miller Jambo 60
think that's bad - years ago my youngest brother had two guinea pigs. He went away for the weekend with the parentals, leaving me and the other brother in charge of the beasts. Sadly we had never really had anything to do with them and instantly forgot all about feeding/watering duties.

On the Monday they were due back mt mate was over and asked what the guinea pig was called - that's right, pig, singular. All that was left of the other one was a wee bit of tail.

I checked how long we had to fix the situation, they were about 5 mins away, no chance of a rapid trip to the pet shop. We just had to take the abuse, felt quite bad about it really.

Like it bud at least you had the tail:)

The coucil have dog wardens who pick up stray dogs. The police also take them in.

All the dogs are then taken to the cat and dog home at Seafield.

maroonlegions
The coucil have dog wardens who pick up stray dogs. The police also take them in.

All the dogs are then taken to the cat and dog home at Seafield.

thats were most of the hobos will be tonight eh.

Archived