HARDEST HEARTS BUS

Miller Jambo 60

The Clifton Arms bus from Broxburn was a mixture of Livi's and Broxburn's daftest and were involved in a couple of 'interesting' incidents. I remember Stevie Broon almost taking the heid off a hun at Hampden with a size 10 DM who had tried to board the bus after a semi defeat at Hampden. People will remember 'Bibs' Billy Webster, the punk with the glued up mohican. Some great away days with the Clifton. Running battle with Sellic trash when the bus broke down at Easterhouse one afternoon. Surrounded by apaches again at Parkheid one evening. Think that was after we got robbed 3-2 when McLair scored at about quarter to ten!!!!!! Would have backed the old Clifton against anyone in those days. Yes, even Dode and the WEH.

also trips up to Aberdeen, where a good old jolly day out, like the stop off at Montrose, where the entire town came out to have a go with the Hearts fans.

Many a good lad on that bus.

Mind the manor going boxing with other jambos CUP TIE Dumfries QOS:mad:

I was in Manor Hearts as a young teenager and there were some scary folks in that club who were into substance/solvent abuse in a big way. It seemed to me they were either getting stoned or stoning something.

I remember one guy Deek who had spent the entire journey to Dens for a midweek cup replay doing his version of a human flame thrower with lighter fuel. He was so tanked up he battered a poor copper who had the temerity to ask him to take the stick off his flag.

I also remember some scary times at Airdrie once :eek:

I think I might have been on that bus for the 5-1 cup final your talking about? If not my bus was in front of yours - My bus then was the Blackburn-Pumphy bus we someties picked up in broxburn. I just remember everone pilling out and seeing a rangers scarf fly up in the hair into a pile of dust - the guy must have been hospitalised?!

I was only 14 at the time and the gestapo came on the bus before the game to check the bus for drink - everyone(including my dad and grandad) hid their bevy under my seat! It worked thank god!

Morry, if i remember right, the only time the bus picked up in Broxburn was when we were sharing a bus with them to go to Aberdeen... and also shared with Linlithgow on occasions going up there too.

scottish_chicP

My dad used to go on the clifton bus, he was one of the quieter ones though I think (or hope).

the mayfield +gorebridge bus in the 80's was by far the hardest crew i have attended matches with.absolute nut jobs but sound if you were a jambo,:dribble:

Willowbrae Hearts! I wanna to be a Willowbrae waster, I wanna be a Willowbrae waster, only live for drink and danger!

chester copperpot

Not a hard bus as such, but the Porty Hearts bus is full of mental looking wasters.

Unfortunately, they're all just wasters, its only me who's hard and a waster ;)

4 hardest trips I have been on:

Towzer's trip to Hull. Mental, ended up spending the night in Beverley nick after being attacked by Police on horses.

West End to Parkhead.

West End bus Ibrox.

Doo'cot trip to Parkhead. Muirhouse and Drylaw combined outing. Chaos everywhere.

Everybody loves Baz
the mayfield +gorebridge bus in the 80's was by far the hardest crew i have attended matches with.absolute nut jobs but sound if you were a jambo,:dribble:

An absolute chaotic bus at times,especially on our trips through to Motherwell.

chester copperpot
An absolute chaotic bus at times,especially on our trips through to Motherwell.

How times have changed Bazz eh?

Archived