HARDEST HEARTS BUS

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Been at games with jambos fighting not funny but drink involved wed was a joke cheated again.

So who are the hard men .

West end bus they are radio

Porto

Bonnyrig that wee bird scares my son she is hot.

RAINBOW not got a clue how to chant

winston churchill
Been at games with jambos fighting not funny but drink involved wed was a joke cheated again.

Porto

are we talking now or then dougster.

Nucky Thompson
wee lassies

the rusty spanner wins hands down.

Not many Hearts buses would get dropped off at the Celtic end and scatter all the mhanks on the way to our end:rolleyes:

winston churchill
Not many Hearts buses would get dropped off at the Celtic end and scatter all the mhanks on the way to our end:rolleyes:

not many fans would go into the springfield vaults ,with a 20 foot union jack sining party songs.

winston churchill
?

the westend bus,was,is still known as the grovenor bus.

it used to run out of the pub called the grovenor at the west end,now the rat and parrot.the manager was a hobo and told them to change the name.

it used to run out of the pub called the grovenor at the west end,now the rat and parrot.the manager was a hobo and told them to change the name.

Grosvenor Bar Hearts (GBH). That's one from the past.

I go on the West End and I can categorically state that they are the second hardest bus in history.

The Rainbow Hearts, however, could scatter any mob. Twice.

Porto

Trust me on this one. All birds from Bonnyrigg are scary, especially Mrs McLaren. :ninja:

not many fans would go into the springfield vaults ,with a 20 foot union jack sining party songs.

Most fans aren't bigoted *****.

The last Furlong...in Westfield Road 1977-79...100% mental in an era of Mental buses...if you were a jambo at that time, then violence was part of the menu ..whether you wanted it or not you couldnt ignore it or avoid it to at least some degree...by no means am i condoning it...but it was a fact of life if you followed Hearts away.

Nucky Thompson
The last Furlong...in Westfield Road 1977-79...100% mental in an era of Mental buses...if you were a jambo at that time, then violence was part of the menu ..whether you wanted it or not you couldnt ignore it or avoid it to at least some degree...by no means am i condoning it...but it was a fact of life if you followed Hearts away.
There is another couple of members I know off on JKB that probably went on that bus:) I was just too young for away games then.

I remember when we (Livi hearts) played the Last Furlong at football in Livingston back in the early 80's. It was in the days when you could only drink in hotels and clubs on a Sunday.

We'd played in the morning and been drinking all lunchtime. We then left them in Craigshill Social club during the afternoon (tables full of booze) and rejoined them in the evening.

There must have been about 5 fights during the night as the local huns and tims tried their luck. great might was had by all (Jambos that is)

I also travelled on the West End Hearts bus (from Tynie) to the semi last week. I'm sure at least one of them thought I was an undercover cop as they didn't recognise me. Not a bus to argue with IMO.

what name did the west end / grovenor bus go under when it used to leave from the spiders web ????????

Doug actually needs help

How any grown man can be so ****ed so often and still post on a website and look after children is beyond me:ninja:

Miller Jambo 60

=Prancer;59738]Doug actually needs help

How any grown man can be so ****ed so often and still post on a website and look after children is beyond me:ninja:

PRANCER YOU ARE A COCO GET MY 9 YEAR OLD ON YOU WHATS YOUR PROB

TAKE IT YOU ARE A LONELY FUD:)

Nucky Thompson

doug mate, I take my hat off to you:) Anybody who gets on that attention seeker prancers tits does for me:thumb:

Miller Jambo 60

:)

doug mate, I take my hat off to you:) Anybody who gets on that attention seeker prancers tits does for me:thumb:

mY WEE BOY SAID DAD IS HE FOR REAL I SAID SAD MAN PRAncer is a man with a degree in talking pash

Remember ponce im well known at tyne by a lot of guys.

Miller Jambo 60

Do for me bet he missed the semi

The old Whitburn, Blackburn, Midcalder and Pumpherston bus. Doesn't run anymore :( dunno about hard but def nuts!

My dad always bangs on about the Craigshill bus(es) in the 70's that were meant to be mental? Anyone able to confirm? Cobblers you seem to have been on the c-hill bus?

Guest alijambo
what name did the west end / grovenor bus go under when it used to leave from the spiders web ????????

was it not manor hearts i used to go on it when i was younger

The old Whitburn, Blackburn, Midcalder and Pumpherston bus. Doesn't run anymore :( dunno about hard but def nuts!

My dad always bangs on about the Craigshill bus(es) in the 70's that were meant to be mental? Anyone able to confirm? Cobblers you seem to have been on the c-hill bus?

Well we certainly used to have far more empty seats on the way back from most away games. The bus from Craigshill Social club in the late 70's early 80's was great. Had the full range of Hearts supporters including several who could start a fight in an empty room.

Although nothing to be proud of the "Edinburgh is wonderful" song undoubtedly started as "Livingston is wonderful" and was created by some on that bus.

Doug actually needs help

100% agree.

People encourage doug46 for their own amusement.

Morry the Live Hearts bus of the 70'S was as your dad said, mental. We used to leave from the Craigshill social club, sometimes with two buses and always, always came back with less than started the journey.

If they couldent fight with the opposition, they would fight with the police and if not with the police with other Hearts supporters.

I remember a Killie riot in 77 when we came back half full. Me being a model of society came back on the bus.

The Clifton Arms bus from Broxburn was a mixture of Livi's and Broxburn's daftest and were involved in a couple of 'interesting' incidents. I remember Stevie Broon almost taking the heid off a hun at Hampden with a size 10 DM who had tried to board the bus after a semi defeat at Hampden. People will remember 'Bibs' Billy Webster, the punk with the glued up mohican. Some great away days with the Clifton. Running battle with Sellic trash when the bus broke down at Easterhouse one afternoon. Surrounded by apaches again at Parkheid one evening. Think that was after we got robbed 3-2 when McLair scored at about quarter to ten!!!!!! Would have backed the old Clifton against anyone in those days. Yes, even Dode and the WEH.

Manor's a different bus from the West End Hearts.

We went under the name West End Hearts when we left from the Spiders Web.

Manor's a different bus from the West End Hearts.

We went under the name West End Hearts when we left from the Spiders Web.

Correct,I went on that bus when it left from the Spiders web and previously when it left from the Grosvenor.

no the manor was another supporters bus

Miller Jambo 60
no the manor was another supporters bus

Mind the manor going boxing with other jambos CUP TIE Dumfries QOS:mad:

Miller Jambo 60
I'm often on the WEH Bus, including on Wednesday.

Top geezers and a great laugh.

Drink in Robbos good one mate:p

Drink in Robbos good one mate:p

Ofcourse, Dougy boy.

I amn't one to turn down the ol' bit flat Tennents Lager in a plastic cup! Robertson's all the way. :laugh:

The Clifton Arms bus from Broxburn was a mixture of Livi's and Broxburn's daftest and were involved in a couple of 'interesting' incidents. I remember Stevie Broon almost taking the heid off a hun at Hampden with a size 10 DM who had tried to board the bus after a semi defeat at Hampden. People will remember 'Bibs' Billy Webster, the punk with the glued up mohican. Some great away days with the Clifton. Running battle with Sellic trash when the bus broke down at Easterhouse one afternoon. Surrounded by apaches again at Parkheid one evening. Think that was after we got robbed 3-2 when McLair scored at about quarter to ten!!!!!! Would have backed the old Clifton against anyone in those days. Yes, even Dode and the WEH.

I think I might have been on that bus for the 5-1 cup final your talking about? If not my bus was in front of yours - My bus then was the Blackburn-Pumphy bus we someties picked up in broxburn. I just remember everone pilling out and seeing a rangers scarf fly up in the hair into a pile of dust - the guy must have been hospitalised?!

I was only 14 at the time and the gestapo came on the bus before the game to check the bus for drink - everyone(including my dad and grandad) hid their bevy under my seat! It worked thank god!

Archived