Well Done Wales

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Beat England in their own backyard.

GIRUY English tossers!

It's not over until Wee Johnny kicks:p....Mon the Wales;)

A Boy Named Crow
Here we go again, the chip on the shoulder mob are out in force!;)

There are no chips on either of my shoulders, but I do live in Berkshire, so I feel I am justified in wishing failure on any sporting venture England embarks on. If ever a nation needed taking down a peg or a million... Good work Wales!

Carl Weathers

What's wrong with cheering on Wales? Are they any less British than England?

;)

Oops that didn't go according to plan and now Austin has to take one for the team on SoccerAM:eek:

Guest S.U.S.S.
There are no chips on either of my shoulders, but I do live in Berkshire, so I feel I am justified in wishing failure on any sporting venture England embarks on. If ever a nation needed taking down a peg or a million... Good work Wales!

Eh, if yo dont like it, why not just move?

Hard lines pal. ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I would've liked to see them both lose!

:)

Agreed, lets just wipe the game from the books. Im sure the BBC will lose the tape anyway!:)

I P Knightley
Agreed, lets just wipe the game from the books. Im sure the BBC will lose the tape anyway!:)

I got the whole thing on DVD if anyone wants it!

A Boy Named Crow
Eh, if yo dont like it, why not just move?

Things aren't always that simple - I'm working in my emancipation right now. I would like to point out that this is not prejudice, I came sown here with an entirely open mind in 2006. They did this to me!

Got me in the mood for our game the morn actually.

Think we can do it! :)

"Eh, if yo dont like it, why not just move?"

I live in England and I'm very much of the "I don't care who beats England, so long as somebody does" mentality, but I don't have any chips on my shoulders & I've no intention of moving.

The point is not so much that I hate England or the English (My Wife's English & both my girls were born down here) but I hate quite a section of the English media - they're are so biased & full of how good England are at everything & how much worse off major compitions are if England don't qualify etc etc that it's a joy to see their beloved teams get humped!

The Old Tolbooth

Am gutted!!!

England were so much on top in the first half that I couldnt see them turning over a 10 point deficit so took my better half out for a meal instead, so not only did I miss another famous English collapse which I would have loved, it also cost me ?30 too :(

Guest S.U.S.S.
Got me in the mood for our game the morn actually.

Think we can do it! :)

Wont be easy, the French are a good side, but, with a little luck, i think we could shade it.

Am gutted!!!

England were so much on top in the first half that I couldnt see them turning over a 10 point deficit so took my better half out for a meal instead, so not only did I miss another famous English collapse which I would have loved, it also cost me ?30 too :(

Where about did you take your better half for a meal?

Archived