World's most Unfunniest people

i8hibsh

Lenny Henry - the guy is so unfunny he actually makes me cringe

Little Miss Jocelyn

all Female 'comedians'

James Nesbitt

I'd say anyone who pull's you up about your grammar, it's most unfunny, not most unfunniest, honestly this place gets more like morons.net every day :(

I'd have to go with Jim Davidson or Royston Vasey, about as funny as a dose of the clap.

Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor are/were standout US black comedians. But I'm afraid that all UK based black comedy and comedians are absolutely atrociously bad. Lenny Henry is living on his good-guy former charity exploits rather than any remaining talent (theres none left there, its completely extinguished).

James Nesbit ? Its the old story about being in a room with Sadam Hussein and Nesbit ... you have a gun with 2 bullets in it. Naturally Nesbit gets both of them. Just to make absolutely sure....

Lenny Henry - BBC affirmative action comedian, absolutely painful to watch

Catherine Tate - truly awful

Ian Wright - the guy is a ****

Roy Chubby Brown

Jim Davidson

Freddie Star

Joe Pasquale

A Boy Named Crow
I'd say anyone who pull's you up about your grammar, it's most unfunny, not most unfunniest, honestly this place gets more like morons.net every day :(

I'd have to go with Jim Davidson or Royston Vasey, about as funny as a dose of the clap.

If one was being truly pedantic one might suggest "least funny" to avoid the double negative, which, anyone familiar with the humour of my faither will tell you, is a no-no!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I would have to go for most of the so called "alternative" comedians of the eighties like:

Lenny Henry

French & Saunders

Ben Elton

Alexei Sayle

Stephen Fry

Harry Hill (boak)

Skinner and Baddiel

Exceptions being Rik and Adrian because of their purely un PC attitude throughout. Harry Enfield is okay, but these guys I have mentioned are the pits as far as I am concerned.

They thought they were the heirs to Monty Python (Jesus)

Does any one remember "Who Dares Wins" Rory McGrath, Philip Pope, Tony Robinson? They were for me acceptable 80's types as they were also completely un PC.

Jamie_the_Jambo

Not really fair to say ALL female comedians but certainly a fair chunk of them.

I absolutely despise Jo Brand. Not funny. Totally repugnant.

Linda Smith, Jo Brand et al.

In fact, I don't think I've ever heard a funny comedienne.

Same.

Was talking to some mates about that recently and the only funny female comedian we could come up with was Mrs Doyle in Father Ted.

I must admit i liked Linda Smith.She was great on the radio and Have i Got News For You type programmes.

Harry Hill is the worst out of the lot.

He ruined you've been framed!

The fat bint from Emmerdale did that a long time ago.

gulp!!

I must have better grammar

How can anyone put Harry hill on this list. He is quality

also Ben Elton is the world's biggest jockey,However i thank him for Blackadder

Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor are/were standout US black comedians. But I'm afraid that all UK based black comedy and comedians are absolutely atrociously bad. Lenny Henry is living on his good-guy former charity exploits rather than any remaining talent (theres none left there, its completely extinguished).

James Nesbit ? Its the old story about being in a room with Sadam Hussein and Nesbit ... you have a gun with 2 bullets in it. Naturally Nesbit gets both of them. Just to make absolutely sure....

Indeed i utterly despise the we scrote

Phil Jupitus is absolutely chronic.

Griff Rhys Jones is terrible.

Harry Enfield has gets less and less funny with age.

And I canny stand Jerry Seinfeld.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Are you smoking crack?

Linda Smith was **** funny God rest her soul

ToadKiller Dog

Jim Davidson horrible little man.

Ben Elton graham norton.

Sarah Silverman is a very funny woman,Lily Tomlin and joan rivers(she is a bit annoying)were in there day very good.

Harry Hill is brilliant and saved You've Been Framed. Ben Elton used to be funny and still writes reasonably funny, if trash, novels. Linda Smith was funny, right up to her death. There are funny comediennes, Caroline Aherne (Mrs Merton) and Victoria Wood for example, but really good female stand ups are rare.

What's the problem with James Nesbit? and when did he become a comedian?

Why is 'most unfunny' a double negative? (Although I agree 'least funny' is better, double negatives are a no-no, aye right!)

Harry Hills TV Burp is quite funny....but, at the same time - I think a lot of people could write that stuff, fairly easily. His stand up is boakin'.

Lenny Henry is by far and away the worst stand up comedian I have had the misfortune to watch with cringing desperation at the total unfunniness (will be pulled up for that) of his act.

Others

Jim Davidson

Phil Jupitus

Jo Brand

Frankie Boyle

Richard Blackwood

Ben Elton

Chubby Brown

Johnny Vegas

could go on but the thing about most of the above is that they tend to start shouting when they come to the punchline of whatever pish poor joke or story they happen to be telling for maximum effect in what is generally a pish poor act.

Rant Over

maltese jambo
Toley's

forgot Russell Brand, about as funny as standing on an upturned plug in your bare feet.

Here here,

I actually think Jim Davidson's pretty good though.

37 posts and no-ones mentioned Jimmy Carr?? He is a waste of skin, he's walking about breathing perfectly good oxygen when he should be buried six feet under, his mind is on vacation but his mouth is working overtime, he needs both hands to wipe his behind, about as sharp as a sack of wet leather, not enough brain cells for the Prozac to be effective.

rant over:cussing:

p.s. he's ugly as sin as well

chester copperpot
Gordon Strachan

He's like a car crash, you cant help watch even though he's embarrassing as feck.

I used to hate Russ Abbot must be the most predictable comic ever

Just had the edge on his even less amusing sidekick Les Dennis though.

Still can't believe that a pr|ck like Les Dennis ever got to shag Amanda Holden, that just doesn't make sense !

Still can't believe that a pr|ck like Les Dennis ever got to shag Amanda Holden, that just doesn't make sense !

To be fair doesn't anyone famous get to shag Amanda Holden.

wish I was famous.........

Wouldn't say no myself (as if it would be up to me) but I suspect she's pretty high maintenance

Archived