Lost all hope?

200milesfromgorgie

200milesfromgorgie

Now im not conna start by saying i think we WILL turn our season round and some magic up an unbeatable spirit and romp into the top six and beyond.

But look at the table and the teams above us. Hearts in 9th with 27 points and Dundee UTD in 3rd with 38. 11 points between 6 clubs is nothing? with robson gone are dundee gonna keep it up? motherwell are have stalled, aberdeen have already fallen to the 'mighty' jambos, killie about to lose the boss? ICT suffer from travel sickness, and the hobos?...:rofl::rofl::rofl: dont even get me started on mc hammer in goals! we're out of both cups and there is no euro games to worry about. We (the fans) can light a fire under the teams ar$? and we could be talking about a 'great escape' style finish, real roy of the rovers stuff.

I know a lot of people are fed up and i know this may seem like crap. bt its a small hope, and with a bit of luck, hard work and maybe a new manager????? we can do it or give it a damn good go.

Chin up Jambos !

Now im not conna start by saying i think we WILL turn our season round and some magic up an unbeatable spirit and romp into the top six and beyond.

But look at the table and the teams above us. Hearts in 9th with 27 points and Dundee UTD in 3rd with 38. 11 points between 6 clubs is nothing? with robson gone are dundee gonna keep it up? motherwell are have stalled, aberdeen have already fallen to the 'mighty' jambos, killie about to lose the boss? ICT suffer from travel sickness, and the hobos?...:rofl::rofl::rofl: dont even get me started on mc hammer in goals! we're out of both cups and there is no euro games to worry about. We (the fans) can light a fire under the teams ar$? and we could be talking about a 'great escape' style finish, real roy of the rovers stuff.

I know a lot of people are fed up and i know this may seem like crap. bt its a small hope, and with a bit of luck, hard work and maybe a new manager????? we can do it or give it a damn good go.

Chin up Jambos !

Trouble with that though is if Motherwell win there games in hand they will go onto 44pts i think.

200milesfromgorgie
Trouble with that though is if Motherwell win there games in hand they will go onto 44pts i think.

aye too true.

aye too true.

Although given that Motherwell have a fixture backlog so large that they will likely have to play on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday some weeks, I think this is unlikely.

aye too true.

I would still love us to go on a good run though and get as far up the table as we can.If we beat Gretna we can relax a little as the pressure will be off and we may get better performances.We can't win anything and very unlikely to get into europe but the season aint over until May.I would rather enjoy the rest than go through more torture.

Nucky Thompson

If Celtic and Rangers both get to the Cup final, 4th place would do for a place in the UEFA Cup.

Archived