Bednar.

Dirk Diggler

I think it has.

But I have the feeling it will one of those 'undisclosed fee's'.

Pedro confirmed at the HMSA AGM on Thursday that the fee had been agreed so WBA just have to exercise the option. Can't imagine it will be a lot, a few hundred thousand I would expect.

Pedro confirmed at the HMSA AGM on Thursday that the fee had been agreed so WBA just have to exercise the option. Can't imagine it will be a lot, a few hundred thousand I would expect.

Another management decision at Hearts turns out to be absurd.

S**T.:mad:

You stalking my posts?:rolleyes:

If you stopped posting, folk wouldn't reply to them. There's a solution we can all rejoice over. :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

If you stopped posting, folk wouldn't reply to them. There's a solution we can all rejoice over. :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

The same could be said for everyone :rolleyes:

Neil MacFarlane played today for Queen of the South in their 2-0 win over Morton.

WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO, VLAD, WHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!??! :mad::mad::mad:

HillmanHearts
The knife twists every time he scores,Vlad you are a complete feck wit.

It's all Vlad's fault I tells ya !!!

Neil MacFarlane played today for Queen of the South in their 2-0 win over Morton.

WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO, VLAD, WHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!??! :mad::mad::mad:

It was only fair to let him join a bigger team were his talents would be truly appreciated by the adoring masses ;)

Can we stop them now please?

He's not coming back, why constantly report his goals?

He's doing well down South, and I wish him the best but all these 'Yep, guess who's scored AGAIN' threads are getting tiresome.

Thanks.

:thumb:

They may be tiring to you but they do point out just how far off base and incompetent, the current regime at tynecastle are in evaulating talent, or perhaps more to the point how incompetent they are.

Oh well just the norm really, another good player gone from the club by a clown dismantling our club bit by bit...nothing new these days

West Brom have agreed a deal for Bednar

Been on great form for West brom, shame he couldnt do it for us on a regular basis

West Brom have agreed a deal for Bednar

Been on great form for West brom, shame he couldnt do it for us on a regular basis

take it you wernae there in 2005/6

Well done to him ,as i say every week the real test for him will be how he performs in a struggling west brom at the bottom of the EPL ,Its easy to score in a team at the top of the league.

You forget the economic arithmetic (early form of hobonomics) employed by Mowbray - he'll have the press and his players convinced being 20th is actually 1st and his players are all flairesque and 'have a different philosopy' to the nasty big physical Arsenal side that just pumped them 4-0.....;)

Archived