Bednar.

Dirk Diggler

ToadKiller Dog

Well done to him ,as i say every week the real test for him will be how he performs in a struggling west brom at the bottom of the EPL ,Its easy to score in a team at the top of the league.

Malcolm Tucker

Can we stop them now please?

He's not coming back, why constantly report his goals?

He's doing well down South, and I wish him the best but all these 'Yep, guess who's scored AGAIN' threads are getting tiresome.

Thanks.

:thumb:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Can we stop them now please?

He's not coming back, why constantly report his goals?

He's doing well down South, and I wish him the best but all these 'Yep, guess who's scored AGAIN' threads are getting tiresome.

Thanks.

:thumb:

Congratulations on starting another Bednar thread moaning about other Bednar threads! :confused:

Why doesnt everyone just bet on West Brom like I have done? That way if you get all upset with Bednar scoring, at least you are rewarded with a few extra bucks!!

Cheers Roman :thumb:

Big ChipButty
Scores again.

Who cares? He does not play for us and won't be back, infact he plays for an Ex Hobo manager!!!

Who cares? He does not play for us and won't be back, infact he plays for an Ex Hobo manager!!!

He is still contracted to us.

Don't like it, Don't open the thread.

I agree this is getting extremely tedious

Bednar is gone

Move on

Why don't you spam the board and start a thread about an ex player who hasn't scored.

That would be a laugh.

I agree this is getting extremely tedious

Bednar is gone

Move on

just ignore the threads. some are interested in a current hearts player who is on loan if im correct. the more he scores hopefully the more money we make. so it is of some interest.

if it doesnt bother you JUST DONT READ.........

Why don't you spam the board and start a thread about an ex player who hasn't scored.

That would be a laugh.

Its about as tedious as the same 35 people starting a seperate thread each week when bednar does score:rolleyes:

Its about as tedious as the same 35 people starting a seperate thread each week when bednar does score:rolleyes:

I know what's tedious.

just ignore the threads. some are interested in a current hearts player who is on loan if im correct. the more he scores hopefully the more money we make. so it is of some interest.

Hes not a current hearts player though and he wont be one again

Read fifa rules on loans, cross border loans are treated as permanent deals so until it expires and he comes back he isnt a hearts player and since he wont be coming back im beyond caring if he scores a hattrick every week

Id rather concern myself with the players we have

Bednar was responsible for his departure as much as romanov

Malcolm Tucker

IIRC we have agreed a fee so the amount of goals he scores isn't of any importance.

IIRC we have agreed a fee so the amount of goals he scores isn't of any importance.

Frail said no fee had been agreed.If WBA do not agree to a fee he will have to come back to us.

Hes not a current hearts player though and he wont be one again

Read fifa rules on loans, cross border loans are treated as permanent deals so until it expires and he comes back he isnt a hearts player and since he wont be coming back im beyond caring if he scores a hattrick every week

Id rather concern myself with the players we have

Bednar was responsible for his departure as much as romanov

im not reading the f...ing fifa rule book got much better things to do with my life... re read what i said JUST DONT READ THE BLOODY THREAD...... some people are interested in x or current players on loan.... they are part of the history of HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN F.C. and im certainly interested in that what about you..

Frail said no fee had been agreed.If WBA do not agree to a fee he will have to come back to us.

and mowbray said one had

Whic do you think knows more about the transfer goings on of their respective clubs?:rolleyes:

Malcolm Tucker

If that is the case then I stand corrected but I was pretty sure one had been agreed.

But even still, no more Bednar threads;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

For someone that doesn't care, you have a lot of posts on this thread ya MOD EDIT

If that is the case then I stand corrected but I was pretty sure one had been agreed.

But even still, no more Bednar threads;)

I agree.Noticed on Sky that he scored.Didn't even think of posting on here,Knowing that it would have at least 3 threads already.:)

For someone that doesn't care, you have a lot of posts on this thread ya MOD EDIT

was thinking the same thing.........

Nelly Terraces

Can I interupt the bickering and ask, how many goals is that he's scored for WBA now? Must be about 15. If, as someone said above, Frails right and no fee's been agreed, then Bedknobs value is rising steadily and we could hit paydirt with him. Would make up for the loss of cash on the Judas Webster case.

Cheers.

Can I interupt the bickering and ask, how many goals is that he's scored for WBA now? Must be about 15. If, as someone said above, Frails right and no fee's been agreed, then Bedknobs value is rising steadily and we could hit paydirt with him. Would make up for the loss of cash on the Judas Webster case.

Cheers.

Should be enough for a whole lorryload of kurskises!

Cheers.

What odds does it really make how much Vlad gets for him,we'll see nowt of it anyhoo.

What odds does it really make how much Vlad gets for him,we'll see nowt of it anyhoo.

Bednar is a signed Hearts player, not from Kaunas.

Hearts will get the money. Spending it, thats another thing we will need to wait and see on.

Bednar is a signed Hearts player, not from Kaunas.

Hearts will get the money. Spending it, thats another thing we will need to wait and see on.

Ahem,who owns Hearts,where is all the other transfer money.

Vlad doesn't own Kaunas either,it's the law man.

We should have been making every effort to sell him to WBA during the transfer window. If WBA get promoted they won't necessarily see him as having the quality to make it as a regular scorer in the EPL. He's doesn't want to come back so sell him!

Ahem,who owns Hearts,where is all the other transfer money.

Vlad doesn't own Kaunas either,it's the law man.

My point was, if it was Veslika, you would be right. He is a Kaunas player so we would not see the money given to Hearts name.

Bednar is. The money will not head in to Kaunas' coffers.

Drylaw Hearts
Any way there more than likely will be an agreed fee,its usualy the norm in these cicumstances.

I think it has.

But I have the feeling it will one of those 'undisclosed fee's'.

Archived