The Blame - Vladimir Romanov

siegementality

siegementality

You've made a right shop front of running Hearts Romanov.

Putting aside all the "football decision" mistakes he's made, his financial ones are equally as bad.

I'll concede he made good money on Skacel, Hartley, Gordon and Bednar, but he's also blown lots of that cash. Feck me the money wasted on The Bullet and Pinilla take care of the Skacel, Hartley and probably the Bednar money as well. Fecking ejit!

A multi-millionaire businessman who bought a football club with ?20 million worth the debt and quickly turned it into a ?40 million debt. Fecking ejit!

Who sanctioned a shedload of some very "average" players to be on wages of ?10,000 plus per week, and a whole raft of youth players to be on ?1000 per week. Fecking ejit!

Who runs a bank but can't manage to ensure that funds are transferred to players accounts on time. Fecking ejit!

Face it Vlad, you couldn't organise a pesh up in a brewery, or probably afford one now either. Not only are you an ejit, it looks like you're a fecking skint ejit!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

I suggest a nice drink of whatever your alcohol preferences are and relax.The whole money markets look fecked at the moment but i bet your bottom dollar:rolleyes: that we will not be the only ones who are or will be in the future struggling to pay staff wages.Vlad has worked hard to get were he is today and i just cannot see him risking everything on staff wages.He will sort it out , he knows its not an option , he knows he HAS too,For that reason i do feel he will nip this soon.:flag2:

Putting aside all the "football decision" mistakes he's made, his financial ones are equally as bad.

I'll concede he made good money on Skacel, Hartley, Gordon and Bednar, but he's also blown lots of that cash. Feck me the money wasted on The Bullet and Pinilla take care of the Skacel, Hartley and probably the Bednar money as well. Fecking ejit!

A multi-millionaire businessman who bought a football club with ?20 million worth the debt and quickly turned it into a ?40 million debt. Fecking ejit!

Who sanctioned a shedload of some very "average" players to be on wages of ?10,000 plus per week, and a whole raft of youth players to be on ?1000 per week. Fecking ejit!

Who runs a bank but can't manage to ensure that funds are transferred to players accounts on time. Fecking ejit!

Face it Vlad, you couldn't organise a pesh up in a brewery, or probably afford one now either. Not only are you an ejit, it looks like you're a fecking skint ejit!

Are you Mad?? Everythings Hunky Dorey...It's ALL the Weegie Medias fault...Them, and that ******* Mole inside Tynie, that's tellin the Weegie Media lies about Sir Vlad and Lord Roman of Lithuania!!

Commander Harris

correct that there have been several mistakes made, so it's a good thing that this season we've been trying to put these issues right and switching to a more sensible wage structure and living more within our means.

Nucky Thompson
Vodka, with ice and a slice;)
I'm not saying you're entirely wrong, it just sounded like a drunken rant:)

siegementality
I suggest a nice drink of whatever your alcohol preferences are and relax.The whole money markets look fecked at the moment but i bet your bottom dollar:rolleyes: that we will not be the only ones who are or will be in the future struggling to pay staff wages.Vlad has worked hard to get were he is today and i just cannot see him risking everything on staff wages.He will sort it out , he knows its not an option , he knows he HAS too,For that reason i do feel he will nip this soon.:flag2:

"We" are not struggling to pay anyones wages, there is no "we". Vladimir Romanov owns Hearts, lock, stock and barrel. HE cannot afford to pay staff wages. HE is the one who put us in the sheite by sactioning the OTT some of our players get. HE is the one now struggling to meet those wages.

Vladimir Romanov owns Hearts, the debts, the liabilties, everything. If the sheite comes falling down it's because of his pesh poor financial management of the club.

siegementality
Because we are the only club in the world to be going through financial difficulties.

Have all the others got multi-millionaire owners?

Take a deep breath and......relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

Wow! JKB in blame Vlad shocker, I never thought I'd see the day.........at last.

siegementality
I'm not saying you're entirely wrong, it just sounded like a drunken rant:)

I'm not drunk and I am not ranting either. I'm just putting the blame fairly and squarely at the door of the person who is responsible for this mess. The current financial climate hasn't helped but we were in financial trouble long before that.

Romanov has made a shop front of running the club and the only reason he has been cut some slack is because 'he owns a bank', 'he's a multi millionaire', 'he's loaded'. Well the bills and wages ain't being paid. Time to start asking why I feel.

siegementality
Wow! JKB in blame Vlad shocker, I never thought I'd see the day.........at last.

Who would you suggest is to blame?

maroonlegions
"We" are not struggling to pay anyones wages, there is no "we". Vladimir Romanov owns Hearts, lock, stock and barrel. HE cannot afford to pay staff wages. HE is the one who put us in the sheite by sactioning the OTT some of our players get. HE is the one now struggling to meet those wages.

Vladimir Romanov owns Hearts, the debts, the liabilties, everything. If the sheite comes falling down it's because of his pesh poor financial management of the club.

Iam quite aware that vlad owns HMFC :rolleyes:, when i said we it was a metaphor for HMFC , yes Vlads HMFC.The financial markets are in melt down and they must be having a big say in VLADS financial management of the club.Would this be happening if there was no financial market meltdown?

I am really hping this is the beggining of the end fopr mad vlad.

Obvioulsy me being an optimist he will sell up and leave sooner rather than later.

Not much that can be added to the OP.

I dont see it as a rant. I see it as the post of a passionate Hearts fan that is sick of the farce that Romanov has generated. The embarrassment, the loss of the club's "heart AND soul", trampelling all over a good amount of its players, taking the fans for a ride. etc

I guess the fun on this thread starts when the defence kicks in....

Exactly.

And everything that is good is also down to Vlad.

Nucky Thompson
Not much that can be added to the OP.

I dont see it as a rant. I see it as the post of a passionate Hearts fan that is sick of the farce that Romanov has generated. The embarrassment, the loss of the club's "heart AND soul", trampelling all over a good amount of its players, taking the fans for a ride. etc

I guess the fun on this thread starts when the defence kicks in....

It's a rant when you put fecking ejit at the end of every sentence.

Who would you suggest is to blame?

I totally agree with your OP, was just shocked to see it on JKB, Vlad came in when we were ?20M in debt and went on to increase it to ?37M, our worst financial performance in our entire 134 year history! Vlad was a disaster for Hearts

Exactly.

Eh, what's good about being in the worst financial position in the league, the most likely club to go under, nowt good about that.

siegementality
Iam quite aware that vlad owns HMFC :rolleyes:, when i said we it was a metaphor for HMFC , yes Vlads HMFC.The financial markets are in melt down and they must be having a big say in VLADS financial management of the club.Would this be happening if there was no financial market meltdown?

I would suggest yes. The slashing of the huge wage bill (who allowed the wage bill to get to that level by the way?) has been going on for months. Bills haven't been getting paid on time for months. Arbroath are still owed 15k from the Webster monies FFS, money which Romanov has already received.

Romanov has adopted the taking from Peter to pay Paul approach for the last few years. His biggest problem is everyone now wants paid quicker, not when he feels like it. This means someone is going to miss out, on the last few occasions it has been the staff at HMFC.

It would be very interesting to find out if anyone owes Hearts money. It appears that anyone who owes Hearts money pays promptly (there has been absolutely nothing in the press to suggest otherwise) so why is it only Hearts have problems paying their debtors?

siegementality

Hardly! As I was writing it I said "fecking ejit" softly, without anger, whilst shaking my head, almost effortlessly, in a calm and almost relaxed mood. Hardly a rant.

siegementality
I totally agree with your OP, was just shocked to see it on JKB, Vlad came in when we were ?20M in debt and went on to increase it to ?37M, our worst financial performance in our entire 134 year history! Vlad was a disaster for Hearts

Sorry, I kinda thought you meant that but wasn't sure. I wouldn't say Romanov has been a disaster for Hearts, eh, no, feck it I would say that, but, and there is a but, there have been some good times. Just seems that he's having to pay for it now, you reap what you sow I suppose.

siegementality
Exactly.

Gimme the good, and don't say winning football matches unless Hearts are now in the business of losing them.

maroonlegions

"So if you miss one week's wage but then get two weeks the next again week, it's not all doom and gloom in the way the media like to portray it in this country. As I have said, most places pay monthly and direct debits tend to come off on a monthly basis and this is not a big issue in my opinion."

Victory tomorrow, highlighted Michael, would be the ideal way to round off the week.

"In all honesty if it was two or three months and we hadn't been paid then naturally it would be a concern," he added.

"It hasn't been discussed within the dressing room and all the guys are focused on Motherwell tomorrow and making it six wins out of six. We are on a fantastic run at the moment and what better way to keep it going than with another win tomorrow.":flag2::flag1::walk_man:

The above quotes from Micky are interesting given the fact that he is implying that its the media that's s*** stirring again.Could the players wages payments be heading monthly BACS.:cool:

I'm still wondering why he paid ?20 million for the old Royal Bank of Scotland headquarters on St Andrews Square??!!!

It was going to take three years to turn it into a boutique hotel (before the credit crunch)... now it'll be lucky if that project will ever take off and he will struggle to rent the property for the forseeable future.

Surely that 20 million would've been better invested in reducing Hearts debt to almost zero?? Then he would have been well placed to continue with his banking move into Edinburgh... and we wouldn't be papping it every Friday wondering if our players were getting paid!!!

He'll also struggle to get a buyer willing to give him back what he paid for the property now, meaning he has 2 massive financial weights around his neck in a city bereft of money at a time of near economic meltdown!

Oh FFS... i'm leaving work now and headin to the pub... see some of you chaps at the murderwell game... i'll be the one with the smiley face...not!

mon the jt's

siegementality
"So if you miss one week's wage but then get two weeks the next again week, it's not all doom and gloom in the way the media like to portray it in this country. As I have said, most places pay monthly and direct debits tend to come off on a monthly basis and this is not a big issue in my opinion."

Victory tomorrow, highlighted Michael, would be the ideal way to round off the week.

"In all honesty if it was two or three months and we hadn't been paid then naturally it would be a concern," he added.

"It hasn't been discussed within the dressing room and all the guys are focused on Motherwell tomorrow and making it six wins out of six. We are on a fantastic run at the moment and what better way to keep it going than with another win tomorrow.":flag2::flag1::walk_man:

The above quotes from Micky are interesting given the fact that he is implying that its the media that's s*** stirring again.Could the players wages payments be heading monthly BACS.:cool:

It would make sense, then we would only get the non payment of wages story once a month instead of every week!:P

siegementality
I am really hping this is the beggining of the end fopr mad vlad.

Obvioulsy me being an optimist he will sell up and leave sooner rather than later.

The current financial situation may be just the opportunity someone is looking for. I would suggest that Romanov would accept a far reduced offer from what he has previously stated to get shot of Hearts. Maybe Hearts are ripe for the picking for someone. Feck, any buyer would even pay 2.5% less in VAT!

maroonlegions
It would make sense, then we would only get the non payment of wages story once a month instead of every week!:P

Trying hard not to laugh or cry at that but once month is a bit better(if ever we could call it that) on the old nervous system.:eek:

Agreed. He was so angry he couldn't even take the time to spell "ejit" properly in his race to finish the post.

The evidence would suggest he was shaking with rage and lost control of his faculties.

coatbridgejambo

wishful thinking,althou i dont no were your optamisim comes from.whish i had it

siegementality
Agreed. He was so angry he couldn't even take the time to spell "ejit" properly in his race to finish the post.

The evidence would suggest he was shaking with rage and lost control of his faculties.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Transwiki:Ejit

Obviously spelt different in the north though eh, ejit!

maroonlegions

Totally RAGING , it sure seemed that way in the style of his wording in his OP.He does have serious points though that do leave most genuine Hearts fans fecking RAGING, feck iam beginning to feel like iam raging, anyone else?:ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::badmood:

siegementality
Totally RAGING , it sure seemed that way in the style of his wording in his OP.He does have serious points though that do leave most genuine Hearts fans fecking RAGING, feck iam beginning to feel like iam raging, anyone else?:ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::badmood:

http://www.zazzle.com/feckin_ejit_shirt-235486267904966409

Buy one for your mate Therapist as well.

coatbridgejambo

your totaly right.i am reading some deluded posts on here imo.

maroonlegions
wishful thinking,althou i dont no were your optamisim comes from.whish i had it

wishful thinking,althou :eek:i dont no were your optamisim:eek: comes from.whish:rolleyes: i had it

Feck and i admit my grammar can be on the lazy side ,although i do not know were your dictionary comes from.Its a bit pants when spell check decides to play silly b******, eh.:cool:

coatbridgejambo
wishful thinking,althou :eek:i dont no were your optamisim:eek: comes from.whish:rolleyes: i had it

Feck and i admit my grammar can be on the lazy side ,although i do not know were your dictionary comes from.Its a bit pants when spell check decides to play silly b******, eh.:cool:

sorry i had no idea it was a spelling competition ...you win well done

Re the Hotels its a mystery with ukio on the face of it only being Creditors, it was not near ?20m more like about ?8m from memory.

maroonlegions
sorry i had no idea it was a spelling competition ...you win well done

Cheers, not intentionally having a go bud but i have been on the receiving side too and have been jolly rogered for it.That is what i get for some lazy one index finger keyboard mishaps.:rolleyes:Always try and use spell check if one is in doubt ,its not worth the grief on here.;)

Archived