last home game of the season

basel04

however this is against the Hearts players/managemnt normally come out do a 'lap of honour' for the season. I think a good way to show how disastified we are is for tynecastle to completly empty upon the full time whistle. The crowd will prob be sparce anyway but this would be a good way to show that what the players/management/owners are currently offering the fans is not good enough and will show the contempt that this whole setup has been showing the fans all season. Opinions?

however this is against the Hearts players/managemnt normally come out do a 'lap of honour' for the season. I think a good way to show how disastified we are is for tynecastle to completly empty upon the full time whistle. The crowd will prob be sparce anyway but this would be a good way to show that what the players/management/owners are currently offering the fans is not good enough and will show the contempt that this whole setup has been showing the fans all season. Opinions?

We can run on a book on which ones are actually fit enough to last a lap :dribble:

Guest S.U.S.S.

:troll:

Archived