Jim Jeffries

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

According to Radio scotland a statement will be made today about Jeffries future as Killie manager. I know they got pumped today and are second bottom but I cant see them sacking him. Might mean he's had enough and is going to jack it. Not sure when the statement will be made or if it will in anyway effect us but need to stay tuned for details

According to Radio scotland a statement will be made today about Jeffries future as Killie manager. I know they got pumped today and are second bottom but I cant see them sacking him. Might mean he's had enough and is going to jack it. Not sure when the statement will be made or if it will in anyway effect us but need to stay tuned for details

He's been there a long time now. Long enough for both sides to probably feel that a change is as good as a rest.

Interesting.

Edit. :arf: GA.

;)

Just thinking....

Our friend Eric on another thread hinted at todays result had significance with JJ and us. Before it was mentioned on BBC Radio Scotland.

2+2 = ?????

;)

Just thinking....

Our friend Eric on another thread hinted at todays result had significance with JJ and us. Before it was mentioned on BBC Radio Scotland.

2+2 = ?????

Knowing Hearts, 539 probably.

:laugh:

Please don't appoint him as our manager Vlad!

Enough said!

My money is on JJ getting the job at Tynecastle but I can exclusively reveal that Billy Brown will not be coming with him. The powers at Hearts would not accept BB after his statements recently about VR and Hearts.(This rumour was rife at the shareholders AGM on Thursday)

John Robertson as his number two anybody??

Triple co-incidence of needs here.

Killie need a new face around to get some fresh impetus.

Jeffries needs a new, and probably his last, significant challenge.

Hearts need a manager.

Hopefully he's chucked it in and then he'll turn up at Tynecastle in the next few days.

People might say that he'd not get on with Vlad but to be honest even if Vlad told him to pick one or two players, it still has to be more fun than what he has to work at Kilmarnock. He has no money at all and it's almost an impossible job.

My money is on JJ getting the job at Tynecastle but I can exclusively reveal that Billy Brown will not be coming with him. The powers at Hearts would not accept BB after his statements recently about VR and Hearts.(This rumour was rife at the shareholders AGM on Thursday)

What did BB say?

I've been hearing this about Billiy Brown for a while now DD.

This statement will most likely clear things up whether Jefferies is leaving on his own or whether the pair of them are (If any of them are:wacko:)

If he is leaving on his own, I'd put a hell of a lot of money on him arriving at Tynecastle.

Maybe Jim and Killie agreed that he would stay whilst they still had something to play for, giving them stability and him the chance to win something there.

Now they can scrap this season, try out new players and manager and he can come here for a new challenge.

Ive just posted what doesnt really need to be said havent I?

What did BB say?

He went on a rant about hearts players being cheats... was in his daily record column so could have well been shight.

The rumour on Killie board is he's resigned and there's a press conference at 5pm.

Have you got a link to that site, mate?

bilston angel
Hopefully he's chucked it in and then he'll turn up at Tynecastle in the next few days.

People might say that he'd not get on with Vlad but to be honest even if Vlad told him to pick one or two players, it still has to be more fun than what he has to work at Kilmarnock. He has no money at all and it's almost an impossible job.

N no no! the last thing we want is for Vlad to pick a player or two, thats why we are in this position. He would be better not taking the job with these conditions attached.

I wonder if people will finally learn to spell his name correctly if he comes back.

Just on Radio Scotland JJ asked if there is a 5 PM press conference and he says not as far a he knows. Seems just be a lot of speculation and nonsense. :rolleyes:

Have you got a link to that site, mate?

......................http://killiefc.com/forum/index.php....................................................................................

N no no! the last thing we want is for Vlad to pick a player or two, thats why we are in this position. He would be better not taking the job with these conditions attached.

Definitely agree, whoever the manager is needs to be able to pick the team.

However I was just making the point that even if he is getting told to pick a player or two, it has to be more fun than managing Kilmarnock where his hands are completely tied.

bilston angel
Definitely agree, whoever the manager is needs to be able to pick the team.

However I was just making the point that even if he is getting told to pick a player or two, it has to be more fun than managing Kilmarnock where his hands are completely tied.

Apologies I see where you are coming from.

one poster there stating quite catagorically that he has not resigned and its come from an insider at the club.

are they are good with rumours and shecht as we are?

one poster there stating quite catagorically that he has not resigned and its come from an insider at the club.

are they are good with rumours and shecht as we are?

There is a poster on there Beverley called 'The Doomed'.

He is worth listening to, He's been on here a few times, Was at Killie as a youngster but never made the grade. He still has a few connections there though.

I noticed he says JJ isn't going anywhere, That coupled with what the BBC said tells me there is nothing in it.....yet ;)

fair enough BTR

bet we see JJ at tynie within the month though

perhaps its just my imagination running riot though

I don't know anything about a statement being made today about jim jefferies future but i know he's severly peed off with things there and the fact that he didn't sign that russel guy from airdrie due to the killie chairmen being a total nob.. has made old jimbo extremely angry . todays result shows that he has lost all motivation with killie.

I really think he's going to quit.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Was told on wed by someone we have not approached anyone, and defo not JJ.

No reason not to believe them as they usually know these things. And no not telling who it is.:)

Still dont know if i want JJ, not long term anyway.

Triple co-incidence of needs here.

Killie need a new face around to get some fresh impetus.

Jeffries needs a new, and probably his last, significant challenge.

Hearts need a manager.

ergo, JJ will not be coming to Hearts because there would be a whiff of logic about such an appointment.

...Do you reckon whoever whipped up the resignation rumour perhaps skimmed over this headline a little too quickly?!? :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/sol/newsid_7220000/newsid_7220300?redirect=7220329.stm&news=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1&nbram=1&bbram=1

JJ is looking and sounding thoroughly heaved off with Killie. I've a feeling that all that is going on just now is the negotiations over the pay off and JJ will be away before the end of next week.

The big question is - will we or won't we?

Dr Ian Malcolm

Gotta love the BBC and their "understanding". They rubbished their own story. Old Chico's been at the exclusives again.

brian mark gosman

jim can have an affect on our club like nobody else if given the chance we all know he can so lets get him back and bring some passion back to the club who hated watching no cup highlights of us tonight 107 in a row fth

badly drawn boy
I wonder if people will finally learn to spell his name correctly if he comes back.

Aye because thats hugely important -Yawn

He's been there a long time now. Long enough for both sides to probably feel that a change is as good as a rest.

I agree, probably taken killie as far as he could.

Aye because thats hugely important -Yawn

Hugely important? maybe.......? maybe to JJ perhaps

I don't see it as a 'huge' issue, I do wonder however that for a man who supported Hearts, went on to play for and captain the club, then manage it, giving us what is widely acclaimed to be 'the best day in our lives' - many of us cant even spell his name properly.

It's not difficult.

Maroon Trooper
I don't know anything about a statement being made today about jim jefferies future but i know he's severly peed off with things there and the fact that he didn't sign that russel guy from airdrie due to the killie chairmen being a total nob.. has made old jimbo extremely angry . todays result shows that he has lost all motivation with killie.

I really think he's going to quit.

I also heard this rumour. Apparently after they played Airdrie in the cup on Monday night he wanted to sign Allan Russell. The Killie board dithered on whether they were going to release the cash for the fee in the region of 40k that Airdrie were looking for, and decided they would when it was too late.

On a side note, apparently 2 or 3 other SPL clubs are looking to sign this guy on a pre contract as his deal at Airdrie is up in the summer.

Archived