David Murray

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

I was in the Roseburn Bar this morning having an early refreshment when David Murray and his wife came in. Despite his wealth he seems really down to earth, ordered a pint of lager and a cold pie.

I wish he had invested in us all those years ago.

One of my family was involved with Ayr United when Murray tried to buy over them before he bought Der Hun.

The offer he was making was paltry and would have meant the board who owned the club at the time losing a lot of money.

Not sure if it's relevant, just thought i'd share some info.

Commander Harris
I was in the Roseburn Bar this morning having an early refreshment when David Murray and his wife came in. Despite his wealth he seems really down to earth, ordered a pint of lager and a cold pie.

I wish he had invested in us all those years ago.

Rangers fans think he is killing their club and want shot of him.

Nucky Thompson
Has the Roseburn been given a clean bill of health after the vermin infestation of 2 weeks ago?
The **** trash the place before every derby:mad:they are not allowed in after the game though:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
The **** trash the place before every derby:mad:they are not allowed in after the game though:)

Why let them in before it?

Nucky Thompson
Why let them in before it?
Good question:) but with the amount of money they make, they can put up with all the broken glasses and pish flooding out the toilets

I met David Murray once at a friend's party right around the time that Rangers were rumoured to be interested in buying Neil McCann. As he was my favourite player, I decided to ask him if the rumours were true and he categorically denied it.

He signed for Rangers a few weeks later.

:th_Rage2:

Grrr.

I met David Murray once at a friend's party right around the time that Rangers were rumoured to be interested in buying Neil McCann. As he was my favourite player, I decided to ask him if the rumours were true and he categorically denied it.

He signed for Rangers a few weeks later.

:th_Rage2:

Grrr.

Have you ever thought that perhaps it was you who planted the seed?

:P

Archived