Alan Hutton

Ryan Gosling

Malcolm Tucker
I stand by my comments, hes overated and Ive yet to see a reason why the price tag is justified.

Gordons prie tag was justified thats why Sunderland paid the money for him, he was doing it for Hearts for many seasons, has Hutton? No I cant see it.

As for Scotland right backs, I would say Hutton is the best at the moment, none otheres come into my head but the praise hes been getting is way OTT, but not surprsing as he plays for the Old Firm.

Im intitled to my opinion on him, and if say Arsenal or Man U bought him, I would have a laughing fit as hes not good enough for the big 3 the in the EPL or teams like Juve etc.

Right OK so if he fails, like you would love him to, who would Scotland play at RB??

He doesn't play for the OF, he played for one of them. And IMO the praise was (nearly) justified. He was having a very very good season, both for Rankgers and Scotland.

And, after Driver took the pesh out of him, it was noticed by all the newspapers. Many said Driver was MoTM, and indeed he was recognised by Stuart Pearce on that performance. All players have poor performances.

You're talking baws my friend. Give it up.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived